It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trumps ENTIRE staff from the tulsa rally are in a 14 day quarantine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
2 more tested positive...bringing the total to 8 from the tulsa rally here is a link www.dailymail.co.uk...

no big whoop right...all you people who refuse to distance or wear a mask...well let me add the #1 tennis player in the world thought covid was no big woop either novak djokovic set up a tennis tournament...nadal and federer are humble and really well liked..more than him...anyway djokovic set this up to score browny points........no social distancing no masks playing basketball with the other tennis players and they went to at least 1 nightclub and they took their shirts off.

well guess what...djokovic (has young children) tested POSITIVE and his wife along with 3 other tennis players they cuddled up to all the ball boys and ball girls to take pictures with them./....and one of the tennis players wife also tested positive and she is PREGNANT.......but yeah everything is a lie and it is all a big nothing burger

god only knows how many people it spread to the areas where the nmatches were held were really full...they had to cancel the last part of course

edit on 25-6-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2020 by research100 because: spelling

edit on 25-6-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

How many are sick? How sick are they? Are they dying? In the hospital? ICU?

They tested positive! Super scary!

BOO!

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Why do you care?

+31 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

If you've been paying attention the last few months, you know that testing positive means very little. The media and politicians have been boasting ( yes, boasting ) about all the hundreds of thousands of positive Covid cases but seem to forget following up with how many of those cases are asymptomatic.

Btw, still voting for Trump

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
My understanding is that the global "lock down" was to flatten the curve to ensure that the health system would not be overloaded. This was to ensure that people with Covid that required medical help would not be turned away. If the system was overloaded people who would have otherwise survived would have died due to not receiving treatment.

Most hospitals are now prepared, we understand the hospitalization rate better than we did in the beginning, and we can't hide away forever.

Most of us will get it at some point. The virus probably isn't going away anytime soon and "herd immunity" needs to be achieved through a measured rate of exposure.

If we are to be concerned about filling hospitals the demonstrations and riots should be more of a concern than a rally of 6000 or so or a small sports gathering.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

9% of those who get it die.
Those who get it serious, but survive, have potentially life long ailments
Those who get it and recover, seem to get it again, worse.

This isn't ''very little''
I agree that some of the reporting is not accurate for financial reasons.. but this virus isnt a walk in the park

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

I agree that some of the reporting is not accurate for financial reasons.. but this virus isnt a walk in the park

9% of those tested. How many thought they had the cold, flu, or were asymptomatic?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Well, if nothing else, it means two weeks of his staff lives have been blown to hades...

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

9% of those tested. How many thought they had the cold, flu, or were asymptomatic?

9% of those confirmed to have it and had a conclusion to the illness.

I think the 'asymptomatic' is very small...
I hope most who have the flu get tested... but, if you have it (looks lik the flu) and suddenly people around you get sick.. you'll know quickly becuase someone will get tested and it will trace to you.

so this idea that gazillions have it and dont know yet, i think is very overstated.

edit on 25/6/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Who's numbers are you going by? Are you including the Colorado cases where they counted 25% of the covid deaths without testing? How many cases of people, who would have died if they caught influenza, from previous ailments or old age are you including? We've seen proof of the misreporting of covid deaths, so where do you get this number?

edit on 25-6-2020 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
All the riots and protests and MASS gatherings: no big deal. Don’t worry

ONE little rally: definitely the cause of a ‘second wave’

Pfft. Shut up libs

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I would rather die of covid than live in fear. In a hundred years we will all be dead and nothing we do will be remembered by even our great-great grandkids. Covid is a retrovirus like HIV, and HIV was the first retrovirus we collectively tried and failed to vaccinate against for the last forty years.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Where are you getting this 9% from?

Maybe look at what the CDC is saying now......

Millions of Americans have probably had the coronavirus without knowing it.

For every COVID-19 case reported, 10 additional infections likely went unannounced, according to best estimates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

It’s sitting around 5% right now.
If the confirmed cases here are 2.4 million...add 20 million to that and the death rate is less than 1%.

www.npr.org... st-ri

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 25-6-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Well, if nothing else, it means two weeks of his staff lives have been blown to hades...

They deserve it right? They’re obviously Nazi racists anyway, right?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

9% of those confirmed to have it and had a conclusion to the illness.

I think the 'asymptomatic' is very small...
I hope most who have the flu get tested... but, if you have it (looks lik the flu) and suddenly people around you get sick.. you'll know quickly becuase someone will get tested and it will trace to you.

so this idea that gazillions have it and dont know yet, i think is very overstated.

You may be correct. We will have to wait and see. 20/20 hind sight and all that

What I do know in my area is that the majority of deaths and serious cases were in old folks homes. I think this has inflated the seriousness of the threat to the general population.

We spent all this money, effort, and time shutting down the majority of everything. If we had spent a fraction of those three things on protecting the elderly and vulnerable I think that it would have much different stats.

But we couldn't even get that right

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

www.worldometers.info...

If the CDC is estimating 10X more cases than what is confirmed here in the USA, the same should hold true for the world.

57 million cases worldwide, 490,000 deaths = less than 1%

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

BOO!

Yes, and it's any wonder why Trump is so silent on the fact they're all required to quarantine? For all the talk of this virus not being a big woop, Trump's campaign actions seem to prove the other, time and time again.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

BOO!

Yes, and it's any wonder why Trump is so silent on the fact they're all required to quarantine? For all the talk of this virus not being a big woop, Trump's campaign actions seem to prove the other, time and time again.

Oh, I'll tell you why. It's because of our yuge population of pansies.

Live, or don't. I choose to live.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Oh, I'll tell you why. It's because of our yuge population of pansies.

So much for ol' Trump being a big tough man that will say and do eh?

Yep.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join