It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trumps ENTIRE staff from the tulsa rally are in a 14 day quarantine

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It was a choice made by the "liberate!!" Crowd first.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
All the riots and protests and MASS gatherings: no big deal. Don’t worry

ONE little rally: definitely the cause of a ‘second wave’

Pfft. Shut up libs

He's the POTUS and is supposed to be leading by example. Also, many of the protesters are wearing masks.

It seems you hold liberal activists to higher standards than the POTUS...

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Pfft. Shut up libs

He's the POTUS and is supposed to be leading by example. Also, many of the protesters are wearing masks.

It seems you hold liberal activists to higher standards than the POTUS...

BS.
He is leading by example.
He is showing the people that they will not be treated as second class citizens, with antifa terrorists and BLM racists being able to go out and o whatever they want, whilst decent people have to stay locked away.

Its the BLM racists and Antifa terrorists that ended the lockdown.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: mtnshredder

two contradictions, right after one another.

Not to politicize this thread but....

people are tired of listening to the constant lies and fabricated fear mongering the left has implemented,

And apparently 126,000 deaths in 6 months is fear mongering. Those 3,000+ people that died 9/11 from a terrorist attack, was that fear mongering as well?

It’s the lefts own fault for politicizing a virus.

I never knew the left represented the rest of the world? 186 nations are taking this pandemic very serious, and yet, people on here are petty enough to make this a Democrat thing?

Yep.

Please don't pretend to care about the 126k people dead. It's so obvious you don't care at all.
If you did you would be supportive of policies that temporarily suspends immigration, ends illegal immigration, bans certain countries from entry to the US entirely, and sanctions China (the actual culprits).
But you don't do any of these things.
It's YOU who are disrespecting the families of the dead because you are using their dead loved ones to score political points.
It's disgusting - but not surprising - that you would do that.

edit on 26/6/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

BLM racists? Most blm protests are non violent. Not a fan of Antifa though. They are also finding agent provocateurs during the violent rioting. People sent in to instigate the rioting.

The media is lacking alot of coverage.

Edit : Also, alot of health officials are requesting that ALL people wear masks and social distance. So how is requesting that ALL citizens wear masks being treated as secknd class? Trump didn't do either or. And yes, trump should be held to a higher standard than protesters..
edit on 26-6-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I believe floyd was killed may 25?? Virginia began opening up may 15!!
Before that, it was "liberate virginia", "liberate michigan"...
And while the BLM protesters were mostly wearing masks, the liberators were inches away from cops faces unmasked and screaming in their faces..
Just setting the record straight.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

BLM racists? Most blm protests are non violent. Not a fan of Antifa though. They are also finding agent provocateurs during the violent rioting. People sent in to instigate the rioting.

The media is lacking alot of coverage.

Edit : Also, alot of health officials are requesting that ALL people wear masks and social distance. So how is requesting that ALL citizens wear masks being treated as secknd class? Trump didn't do either or. And yes, trump should be held to a higher standard than protesters..

BLM are a racist organisation just like the KKK.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

I believe floyd was killed may 25?? Virginia began opening up may 15!!
Before that, it was "liberate virginia", "liberate michigan"...
And while the BLM protesters were mostly wearing masks, the liberators were inches away from cops faces unmasked and screaming in their faces..
Just setting the record straight.

The record is that BLM racists and Antifa terrorists are burning down the country, whilst at the same time complaining about - and trying to stop - Trump rallies.

That's why any criticism of Trump holding a rally by anyone who supports what BLM and Antifa are doing is BS.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

These people are nothing but hypocrites, that's all.

These idiots believe an actual movement is happening, like Womans Sufferage, or Civil rights, it isn't.

It's literal conspiring with terrorist to push an agenda under the guise of Police Brutality and it is a dark genuis plan as the one force that could stop them will most likely result in physical altercations, thus reinforcing the BS narrative of Police Brutality, it's all a clever ploy to get authorites to react in that matter.

Simultaneuosly, they operate under multiple perspectives, in that while they try to bait, they will also cause destruction, via looting and rioting.
Furthermore, they have been emboldened as no one stopped them from taking down statues, so now they claim parts of land for themselves

Meanwhile, BLM and Dems cast a blind eye because it actually serves their purpose, what's a little destruction when they can claim the area via votes, turn it even more blue and tax the crap out of it, pass off the crumbs to their would be unemployed voter base.

Additionally, at the same time, the liberal media, under orders from their DNC relection campaign, will push out favorable stories on the rioters, calling them peaceful and lableing the Right as racist jerks spreading coronovirus and continue to poke at the President.

The typical leftist isn't all that smart or critical, as every single one gleefully takes their marching orders from liberal media and proudly taunts it like some badge of wokeness.

Hey, we see past y'alls BS.
edit on 26-6-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Ummm...ya....
Do I even want to reply to this mish mash of unrelated bs??

One can be against cops indiscriminately murdering people and not be into burning down the town?
And. Why is it that I seem to keep running into stories where boogaloo boys and others connected to alright groups are arrested for doing the rioting and burning?
One could also not really be that fond of either BLM or antifa and still think trump holding a rally in an area with a high rate of infection was quite stupid!
And, for your information, they had originally cancelled the juneteenth celebrations because of the virus.. it was trumps rally that prompted them to go ahead with them!
By the pictures I seen, I think the juneteenth celebrations were putting in more effort to prevent spread than the rally goers.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Pfft. Shut up libs

there wasn't even very many people at the rally, or at least that was what CNN said. Or was that wrong?

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Ummm...ya....
Do I even want to reply to this mish mash of unrelated bs??

One can be against cops indiscriminately murdering people and not be into burning down the town?
And. Why is it that I seem to keep running into stories where boogaloo boys and others connected to alright groups are arrested for doing the rioting and burning?
One could also not really be that fond of either BLM or antifa and still think trump holding a rally in an area with a high rate of infection was quite stupid!
And, for your information, they had originally cancelled the juneteenth celebrations because of the virus.. it was trumps rally that prompted them to go ahead with them!
By the pictures I seen, I think the juneteenth celebrations were putting in more effort to prevent spread than the rally goers.

Lol, the far left BLM racists and Antifa terrorists riot and burn and you try to make it about the right!

Classic left-wing mindset.

You saw some pictures and think you have a handle on how much effort went into stopping the virus spread!
That's classic.

Never laughed so much.
You literally just confirmed you are one of these " rioting and burning for my cause is fine and doesn't spread the virus, but Trump supporters can't gather because they will spread the virus".
Hmmmm. The hypocrisy and self-righteousness of the left never ceases to amaze.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: mtnshredder
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I never knew the left represented the rest of the world? 186 nations are taking this pandemic very serious, and yet, people on here are petty enough to make this a Democrat thing?

Because the dems have made the virus a political battleground to further an agenda, that’s why.

Yeah brah the dems have managed to manipulate the whole world just to make trump look like a moron.

It was in response to this brah:

people on here are petty enough to make this a Democrat thing?

Make sense now?

Not really, you argued the dems made the virus a political battleground to further their agenda.

I was hoping you could explain what benefit the world would have by furthering the Democrat platform in America and also why the rest of the world would back the democrats in this mass illusion.

I think you’re confused. Not what I was addressing.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Maybe some groups are hardcore, but in general BLM stands for equality for black folk. If someone has a shirt that says, "BLM" they are most likely wearing that in support of black rights.

Whereas, anyone who wears a kkk shirt is obviosly a racist.

It's a complex and chaotic situation. Labeling BLM protesters as racist is just simply lazy and bias.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Define RACISM.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
We don't hear much about this.
www.gov.uk...-of- covid-19

Status of COVID-19
As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious disease (HCID) in the UK.

The 4 nations public health HCID group made an interim recommendation in January 2020 to classify COVID-19 as an HCID. This was based on consideration of the UK HCID criteria about the virus and the disease with information available during the early stages of the outbreak. Now that more is known about COVID-19, the public health bodies in the UK have reviewed the most up to date information about COVID-19 against the UK HCID criteria. They have determined that several features have now changed; in particular, more information is available about mortality rates (low overall), and there is now greater clinical awareness and a specific and sensitive laboratory test, the availability of which continues to increase.

The Advisory Committee on Dangerous Pathogens (ACDP) is also of the opinion that COVID-19 should no longer be classified as an HCID.

The need to have a national, coordinated response remains, but this is being met by the government’s COVID-19 response.

Cases of COVID-19 are no longer managed by HCID treatment centres only. All healthcare workers managing possible and confirmed cases should follow the updated national infection and prevention (IPC) guidance for COVID-19, which supersedes all previous IPC guidance for COVID-19. This guidance includes instructions about different personal protective equipment (PPE) ensembles that are appropriate for different clinical scenarios.

Bold is mine. Downgraded March 19th, more than 3 months ago!

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

9% ? I heard it was around 1% or less .

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
sooooooo...2 wrongs make a right??? keep in mind that rally was INDOORS very few masks worn in a confined space
in an area where new cases were spiking....meaning more likely to catch it

It was a choice made by the "liberate!!" Crowd first.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
well guess what...djokovic (has young children) tested POSITIVE and his wife along with 3 other tennis players they cuddled up to all the ball boys and ball girls to take pictures with them./....and one of the tennis players wife also tested positive and she is PREGNANT.......but yeah everything is a lie and it is all a big nothing burger

It is a nothing burger.

Everyone is going to be exposed to this, just like everyone has been exposed to the com,mon cold.

Get over it.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Maybe some groups are hardcore, but in general BLM stands for equality for black folk. If someone has a shirt that says, "BLM" they are most likely wearing that in support of black rights.

Whereas, anyone who wears a kkk shirt is obviosly a racist.

It's a complex and chaotic situation. Labeling BLM protesters as racist is just simply lazy and bias.

There is no 'general' BLM.
It's run by racists and criminals.
Your statement is like saying that some group of the KKK are less hardcore.

BLM is racist and those that support them are supporting a racist organisation.
The level of racism from BLM is off the charts. They are worse than the current KKK in many ways because BLM act like the KKK of the mid 20th century. They want to actually kill white people. One of BLM's founders called white people subhuman and said they needed to be wiped out.

If you want to protest for equality for black people, great, I will stand with you. But, if you put on a BLM t-shirt you are JUST like the KKK members in their white robes in the mid 20th century, and for that, I will NOT stand with you - I will stand AGAINST you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join