It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Offical ATS Reminiscing and Airing of Greivances Thread

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Will the last one out please turn off the lights?

(post by MrSensible removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSensible

Your thread got deleted so you wanted to try your hand here?

"Get off my lawn!".

For someone who hates it so much, you sure do waste a lot of time here.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Well, he sure went down in a fiery blaze.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

A patriot to the very end.

*salutes, farts.*

What were we talking about?

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I don't know, but when I figure it out I'm gonna post it to every effing thread on the site all at once.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

DANG!...He blowed up real good!

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
dbl
edit on 23-6-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, he certainly aired some grievances.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Wish I could have seen it lol

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   
In memory of ATS i will don my old avatar.......love you all!

........may you all stay to truth.....fight for whats right.....strive to always seek out more knowledge........and never bow to untruth........

to Projectvxn:

Ive watched you come from a young person seeking truth in school.....to not knowing who you are..to following the crowd.....to joining the military....to finding yourself and your OWN unwavering resolve.......I am proud of you young man........supremely.......YOU are the example of what this site should have done......This old Marine Salutes you.......may your journey serve you well my friend and know we love you dearly.......Thanks for helping us grow as much as you did!

TO you........ all our brothers in arms that have passed and still hold on.......

edit on 6/24/2020 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
delete
edit on 6/24/2020 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Wait.

You’re not a secret jihadist?!

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Since this is an official "Airing of Grievances Thread", there is one point that I have not yet seen made. Several people, myself included, have reflected on the fact that the apparent pre-eminence of the Mudpit is causing a certain reluctance for some to contribute to a bail-out of ATS. That has been met with resistance from those who enjoy the forum, for the most part, those who lean towards the right. I don't begrudge anyone participating in that sort of thrust and parry... but aren't there sites for that all over the web?

That is the least of what was special about ATS, but it got the most traffic and is so very mainstream. To repeat the current formula, though, would likely produce the same results. The longest run was based upon conspiracy and weirdness. Shouldn't that be the aim of a reinvigorated ATS? Like I said, people can go anywhere and wallow in mud.

edit on 24-6-2020 by JohnnyCanuck because: emphasis, eh?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

There was a good suggestion by poster Grenade where you had to click through to the woo or politics, it wont show both.

I think the woo side should be moderated in a way that anything political gets tossed and posting bans enforced.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

where would the 'Reptilians Negotiating with Trump to Purchase our Nuclear Ammonia Stockpile' thread go?

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero
In the same place as the "Chemtrails are seeding nanobots, which build up inside the body as miniature receivers for HAARP signals" thread.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
where would the 'Reptilians Negotiating with Trump to Purchase our Nuclear Ammonia Stockpile' thread go?

Sorry, I think you'd just have to sit in a corner of the basement and mutter.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

Definitely not the LOL Forum, everyone knows this is true.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

The irony of your words is the simple fact that the Mud Pit was created as much due to mudslinging from the left as it was for mud slinging from the right. I will not name names here, but in the lead up to the 2012 election cycle, the site saw a few members who aggressively went after Ron Paul and Mitt Romney, which, alongside a similar number of members aggressively going after Obama, facilitated the formation of the Mud Pit. It was literally either allow a place on the forum where dank mud could be slung, or chase away a large number of content contributors. There is one partisan difference between the sides who participated in that mud slinging... The slingers on the Right stayed when their side was soundly getting their asses kicked politically from 2012 to 2016... since 2016, once their asses started stinging a bit, the left... well, they left.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join