It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Offical ATS Reminiscing and Airing of Greivances Thread

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

It wasn't from lack of trying.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Save ATS! Bring on the ATS warriors!

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Virtue signal all you want. I am far from conservative. I just call a spade a spade. Oh wait...you guys might now call me raciss.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Sammy is a pathological individual who only cares about his opinion versus the subject matter. Sammy is happy to see ATS die as it will relieve him of his pathological obsession with being "right".

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Early on there "friends and foes" listings for members.

I had forgotten all about that - thanks for the reminder.

Thinking back, I'm happy to say that many of those that I listed as friends are still here.

Thanks for all the great posts, Sam. You are definitely one of the few members that I make sure to always read.

Best,
-Scott

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Case74282

Seems like maybe a few trolls are really going to get burnt by this ATS shutdown

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh I have my faults

Let's list them.

Nice
Caring
Always offering support to any who need it

Yea, I see what you mean. A terrible fit for all us hooligans.

I have a Night Star figurine on the dashboard of my car.

LOL
I want one.

No problem.
Augustus has one waiting for you in his basement.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Regrets?

I've had a few. . . .

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You’ve got a PM.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

PM to you too.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And a PM to you. My god spamming is a lot of work.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And a PM to you. My god spamming is a lot of work.

So is operating a conspiracy theory website. Not too mention the cost of operating one. Or the nuisance of unsolicited PMs.

Best of luck.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

So you don’t like posting here?

We are trying to save this place.

They are PM’s to join the group that’s actually doing something about it.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

So you don’t like posting here?

We are trying to save this place.

They are PM’s to join the group that’s actually doing something about it.

That’s not remotely what I said. Truth is: ATS is unique place and I enjoyed my time in this incarnation and then one before.

ATS’s UFO/Alien forum is the most comprehensive clearinghouse of truth regarding such. It’s a true diamond-in-the-rough gem of a forum. I hope something is saved/archived of those gems.

I wished you best of luck. But, in being honest, it seems your lead dog in this collaboration isn’t the person being portrayed. As the say: buyer beware.

Again, noble effort and best of luck.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Wanted to say it's been my honor to work with the staff and members here at ATS. I originally lurked for more than three years before finally signing up (with a great amount of trepidation) back in 2005. But I slowly came to love this place that my former partner of the ATSmix (Dave Rabbit) use to call "Disneyland for Nuts".

I'm not going to say "Goodbye, So Long, Auf Wiedersehen" as I'm still hoping for that Miracle to happen. But it's been a hoot up to now and I'm relishing the fond memories of so many ATS moments. And the members of this crazy place reminded me daily that there is hope for humanity to not always believe what we were being served in the real world. SO forgive me if I keep the Positive thoughts and Intentions on the positive side (Never surrender, never give up).

And as an amateur Investigator/researcher of the weird and wondrous, I found ATS to be a goldmine of information and ideas. And was able to share some of those weird events with all of you. Some of these crazy things are still being under investigation and hopefully there will still be an ATS (or similar-like place) to share the added information.

I do have a few regrets. But none of them outweigh what I've gained and learned by being a member here on ATS.

Johnny

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

PM to you.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Sure will miss the place, tho I hold hope that it will endure somehow.

From the crazy topics, to the evolution of the radio shows, to the late night all night conversations on the old chat channel.

I will really miss all the conversations, debates, and hilarious one liners.

ATS did a lot for me to bring things to light that I would never have known before..........

I remember when things would happen in the world and it would be on a thread on ATS being discussed sometimes DAYS before it showed on on the main stream media.

Hell I heard about the Bil ol quake in Japan before the news even reported it, by someone who was on the ground when it happened, and I was having another sleepless night cruising the threads!

What an amazing community we have here.........but if it does go by the wayside, I will sincerely miss all of you.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   
It must be time to leave the virtual world behind and spend more time in real world. I've had plenty of time on my hands and spent much of it here on ats, it's been a great learning experience and took a lot to work up to posting, with so many great minds here it was daunting. Anyhow I've had a scan around and I think that's it for posting on discussion sites and life is changing with my boy growing up, starting a new business, I guess moving on to the next chapter.

Reading all your thoughts and contemplating different views has been great, ats has been a real positive influence on my life.

So I guess I wish you all, all the best wherever you end up.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I'm speechless losing such a great site as ATS. I married and got divorced, moved to another place within my membership, and told nobody about it. But always could evolve, erase, rape, and embrace my mind either reading debating or writing on topics with great minds but always with respect to most here, I think..

I'm really going to miss this , I really do ....... I mean it!

If it ends on 9-3-2020 I know things will go bad..

I only can think of the end scene in blade runner sigh...

edit on 0b40America/ChicagoTue, 23 Jun 2020 11:21:40 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 23 Jun 2020 11:21:40 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
So, probably the last laugh is on us, and all this maudlin BS will have been for nothing

Anyway, and just in case...

I am going to miss this place more than I thought I would. Some of it is amazing. The parts that aren't I'll leave out here, better said in another thread

Here in this thread I just want to say I will miss the voices of so many people, and the fact that behind those voices there are real people. Who knew?

Originally I got hooked on the threads and posts of a few people - Astyanax, Phage, Byrd...the list goes on, but there's some really amazing thinking and writing that happened at this site. And all for free too. For the record, Byrd - I wish you had posted more often than you did :-)

I fake drank and caroused in a dreamscape bar with Desert and Olaru. Hung out and laughed with people, wrote poetry... I met some genuinely lovely people ... Argentus, Kosmic, Zazz. The people who make me laugh - Augie. The people who make me think - so many. You get the point though - if you're on my friends list you are there for a reason, and if you're not it's probably a mistake on my part

I am so missing the ghosts

I've been here for 12 years this month. Holy crap! I miss the old days! Seriously - back when Skyfloating thought I was a secret jihadist. If you're reading this Sky - hamdullah

I miss those threads too Sky - a bunch

I came here originally because I saw a UFO. No, seriously - I did. It was a beaut too

I'll probably be around until the bitter end. Unless the bitter end is too slow in coming. One thing I've realized is that I'm tired of hearing everyone's opinion - including my own. Turns out there may be a downside to unlimited bread sticks

That's about it I think. Happy trails everybody

:-)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join