It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Offical ATS Reminiscing and Airing of Greivances Thread

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

where would the 'Reptilians Negotiating with Trump to Purchase our Nuclear Ammonia Stockpile' thread go?

Fragile Earth

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
ga reply to: burdman30ott6

since 2016, once their asses started stinging a bit, the left... well, they left.

Now ATS is leaving. I suppose thats the left's fault too

edit on 6/24/2020 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I miss the ATS of 15 years ago. It was all UFOs and conspiracies and I felt that there was this neat little enclave of people working to find the Truth.

Now it's all MUDpit, in every forum. It's become this toxic 4chan place that breaks my heart. I haven't posted here much in years and years because of it.

I don't know what happened to us as a culture.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jadette
I miss the ATS of 15 years ago. It was all UFOs and conspiracies and I felt that there was this neat little enclave of people working to find the Truth.

Now it's all MUDpit, in every forum. It's become this toxic 4chan place that breaks my heart. I haven't posted here much in years and years because of it.

I don't know what happened to us as a culture.

The problem is, can you name a UFO event or conspiracy that doesn't already have 10+ threads, a thousand YouTube videos, or a book on it? I think most conspiracies have been beat to death. Unfortunately, the only thing really left....is the ongoing conspiracy soap opera that is politics.
edit on 25-6-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
The problem is, can you name a UFO event or conspiracy that doesn't already have 10+ threads, a thousand YouTube videos, or a book on it? I think most conspiracies have been beat to death.

Why yes.. I can.

You'd be surprised what's going on and what's out there. Problem is most folks are only reading/watching what someone else has posted (you lazy bastards.. lol). The majority of you would rarely dive into the subject matter if it wasn't being spoon fed to you.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyAnonymous

The problem is, can you name a UFO event or conspiracy that doesn't already have 10+ threads, a thousand YouTube videos, or a book on it? I think most conspiracies have been beat to death.

Why yes.. I can.

You'd be surprised what's going on and what's out there. Problem is most folks are only reading/watching what someone else has posted (you lazy bastards.. lol). The majority of you would rarely dive into the subject matter if it wasn't being spoon fed to you.

I have offered multiple times to take people to the San Luis valley so they can see for themselves. Only 2 volunteers and they both backed out. High strangeness around every bend. Not sure exactly what the phenomenon is, but it's not normal. At times it looks like UFO woo, and then change into something that I can only describe as religious/supernatural/cult like and very very scary.
edit on 25-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Why yes.. I can.

I have offered multiple times to take people to the San Luis valley so they can see for themselves. Only 2 volunteers and they both backed out. High strangeness around every bend. Not sure exactly what the phenomenon is, but it's not normal. At times it looks like UFO woo, and then change into something that I can only describe as religious/supernatural/cult like and very very scary.

Of all the times you have gone, what percentage of the times have you seen this weird #?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

By all means then, make some threads. I made a thread a while back, "conspiracies you've never heard of". It wasn't easy finding anything that wasn't either totally ridiculous (and these are) or didn't already have multiple threads about it.
edit on 25-6-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

where would the 'Reptilians Negotiating with Trump to Purchase our Nuclear Ammonia Stockpile' thread go?

You've got it wrong.
Trump is negotiating FOR the Reptilians to purchase Greenland.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

You've got it wrong.

Reptilians already own it.

Who would think to look for reptilians in cold ass Greenland, for Christs sake? And it's getting warmer because they're terraforming.

Siberia is up next. Heat and Fire Scorches Siberia

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

You've got it wrong.

Who would think to look for reptilians in cold ass Greenland, for Christs sake? And it's getting warmer because they're terraforming.

AFTER the poles shift...Greenland becomes the new Amazon.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

You've got it wrong.

I mean, there's already a forest under the ice in Antarctica, wait until that # thaws and comes back to life...

Probably dinosaurs will rise from their graves, too, along with man eating plants. [

Nothing about 2020 would surprise me.
edit on 25-6-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Why yes.. I can.

Of all the times you have gone, what percentage of the times have you seen this weird #?

Almost everytime I travel up there on my way to my favorite flyfishing spot something makes for a WTF experience. On the surface it may look ordinary until you look at the details and or the personalities involved.

Also in the 4 corners region there is some powerful woo.
edit on 25-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

.... It wasn't easy finding anything that wasn't either totally ridiculous (and these are) or didn't already have multiple threads about it.

Surprisingly... the ones that sound the most ridiculous are the ones that the 'real investigators' are paying attention to.

And as I started finding out over a decade ago, the more you look into these weird ones, the more you see (possible) connections that they are all somehow tied into one another. It's another reason I'm leaning towards that Quantum Science might be our best bet in resolving many of these mysteries.

So let me re-word it..... The stranger and unbelievable it sounds, the more interested I am in it.

Johnny

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Wait, Greenland is getting into the online delivery market?

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

The stranger and unbelievable it sounds, the more interested I am in it.

That's what we had...and that's what I miss. If we lose it here, are there any other sites that would serve?

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Nope, been checking them out and they're all pretty weak sauce. The sites are all so small that it's like an incestuous back slapping party where no one has been challenged lately and they don't appreciate being questioned.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Why yes.. I can.

I'm planning on being in Colorado next year. I'd take you up on that offer.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

When? So I can plan my Nashville trip...

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Wellll, be that way lol. Visit whenever ya want. I don't even live in Nashville lol

Unless ya weren't pulling my leg. Hard to tell with sometimes lol.

I'm planning on being in Colorado next summer. Might leave sooner though. Depends on how quickly I can get things moving.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join