It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Offical ATS Reminiscing and Airing of Greivances Thread

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: FauxMulder

a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh I have my faults

Let's list them.

Nice
Caring
Always offering support to any who need it

Yea, I see what you mean. A terrible fit for all us hooligans.

I have a Night Star figurine on the dashboard of my car.

LOL
I want one.

No problem.
Augustus has one waiting for you in his basement.

Damn! But it's dark down there and those who go in are never seen again.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

They're seen once more time at dinner.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

,,,and then, again, at the ceremonial regurgitation ritual.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Dont forget about the sacred bowel movement the next day.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Dont forget about the sacred bowel movement the next day.

Oh...oh...AND 'The Plungering' Masonic ceremony 3 days later.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
AM and Kanga tag teaming in the "mask" thread was cramazeballz. LOLd so hard. Brought a tiny tear to my eye, nostalgic for how awesome and entertaining this place once was in denying ignorance.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

So many people throwing down so much smack was a great thing to read upon waking...

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Cancel culture is definitely holding a lot of blame for that, Spiralmirrorballs.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hey mods, why do you bother moderating and censoring threads when the site is going to vanish anyway?

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Cancel culture is definitely holding a lot of blame for that, Spiralmirrorballs.

Did you really need 2 whole days for that?

I'll tell you what - you guys were in here bitchin' and moanin' and finger pointing (like you do) and laying the bile on pretty thick, mostly among yourselves since you had no real foils - until the whole thing almost reached a cultural critical mass

You weren't canceled - you just weren't allowed back in the river. Too toxic

Now there's almost nothing left but the scent of watered down testosterone and old spice

It's too bad. But maybe that's just how it goes. Internet entropy

ATS will be missed

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Did you really need 2 whole days for that?

No, I just didn't return to the thread after my previous post until just now.

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
Hey mods, why do you bother moderating and censoring threads when the site is going to vanish anyway?

Well for one, we honor the Terms and Conditions of this place we call our second home.

TWO. No one knows what the future holds for ATS and so like a good Captain on the ship, we wont abandon her in her time of need.

Three. If this place gets sold what would the new owners think of how the Mods dealt with this period if we had slacked in our duties? Does a grocery store thats being sold give away their remaining stock?

So please... feel free to wrestle with the resolve we hold true.

edit on 6/26/2020 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Case74282
a reply to: Phage

You are the epitome of pathological. I've never read a poster contradict themselves more than you. You have only your opinion which no one cares about.

Imagine being able to be so cringe.

People have different opinions man. While I don't always agree with Phage, I sure as hell appreciate his perspective and know he's far more educated than I on many topics.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
AM and Kanga tag teaming in the "mask" thread was cramazeballz.

What thread was that? I don't remember this...

NVM, I found it, I thought it was an oldy but goody, it's the one about wearing Covid masks, LOL.

edit on 27-6-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because a sasquatch stole it

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

And you remember this too? WTF.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
What am I going to do with the 22 and a half hours a day not reading ATS frees up?

Maybe I will have to get a job.

No.... I think I will just start drinking heavily! That always seems to help. Or hurt.

One or the other.

But I will definitely miss how ATS was my go to place for breaking info. There were so many times the people here were way ahead of the mainstream news. I could always count on there being a thread going about any Big Thing. Since people were here from the world over we could always find a local perspective as well. Many times that was invaluable.

I found myself coming to ATS less and less, though, when it was taken over by politics. That was one of the things I came here to get away from. We all seemed to be a close community before, and now we are divided. So sad.

Anyway, looking forward to the Next Thing, whatever that happens to be!

TTFN

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Case74282
a reply to: Phage

You are the epitome of pathological. I've never read a poster contradict themselves more than you. You have only your opinion which no one cares about.

Imagine being able to be so cringe.

People have different opinions man. While I don't always agree with Phage, I sure as hell appreciate his perspective and know he's far more educated than I on many topics.

ahhh....don't sell yourself so short.

JK Phage

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

because.....Terms And Conditions Of Use

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

because.....Terms And Conditions Of Use

This....

1) Service Changes and Discontinuation. Our services provide you with access to a diverse collection of online resources, including several types of communication tools, online forums, personalized content and branded features. Services are provided free of charge with no warranty as to quality or availability. TAN reserves the right to change or to discontinue temporarily or permanently the services at any time without notice. You agree that TAN will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the services.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I just wanted to post a thank you to all who have been a part of this site. Much to my regret, I spent the vast majority of my time on this site lurking and as a result I didn’t get to know any of you, but in spite of this I have come to value the community and the people that this site has attracted. This site opened my eyes to many things and is responsible for waking me up to the truths so few wish to acknowledge. It has been a privilege to read some amazing threads and to have been lead down numerous rabbit holes that have opened my eyes wider than I thought they could ever be. What an amazing journey. Thank you to you all. This has been my favorite site since I stumbled upon it in 2011 and I will dearly miss it should it go dark.

The people this site has attracted is what I came to value most. While disagreements happened, respect seemed to underlie even some of the most vehement disagreements (this is until recently). The emotional support I witnessed between members of this site was truly touching—there was never any doubt how much the people in this community valued and cared for one another.

I witnessed the outpouring of grief when a beloved member passed away, most notably Woodwardjnr, Blup Blup and Kali74. I cried and grieved right along with you all. I truly hope the words of the ones we have lost will be preserved from this site should the site go dark.

It is my fervent hope that ATS will continue or that something close to the caliber of this site will émerge. I have signed onto some of the sites whose links have been posted to keep abreast of where this amazing community is going. Who knows, maybe I will become less a lurker and more of a poster.

Thanks again to Springer, Skeptic Overlord and to all of you for making this site, this community, such a special one.
edit on 28-6-2020 by nuumm because: Typo

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join