It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
LOL. Poetic

20 year old Antifa hard ass turns himself into police - flanked by a disappointed Mom and Dad.

bongino.com...

link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

The problem is broader than that I think. What's really happening from what I and many others see is that regular people - the sheeple if you will - are being manipulated into some kind of "feels" and now into violent action. Sure, criminals are taking advantage too.

But my small mountain city just declared an 8pm curfew. There was a huge crowd downtown last night, but no violence from what I've manged to piece together. So no reason for a curfew.

Unless its to goad peaceful protestors into being criminals ***just for being outside***. Sound familiar? Same city/county declared going **outside** for a non-approved purpose was a misdemeanor during Corona.

Yet about a year ago, in this very city, a white copper beat up and tased a black man *for jaywalking* and then the P.D. hid the bodycam footage for seven months until it leaked, and *then* disciplined the cop.

No protests, no shutdowns, most people I mention this too never even heard of it.

This is broader than just race or police force. It's a manipulated division in our society, purposeful and well done.

Anyone remember Corona virus? Remember how everyone picked sides right at the beginning?

Us "ordinaries" are being manipulated. It's coming faster than before; and more forcefully. The questions are, by whom, and to what end.
edit on 2-6-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

How many times and how many ways are you going to say the exact same thing?

Peaceful protest -- good
Criminal protest -- bad
Building bridges -- good
Stand or kneel -- free to choose

Okay. Got it.

Narrow view of reality - but you knew that.

Slaves are encourage to protest for two reasons: Create Divide and to give them a sense they are doing something. Slaves are NOT allowed to own property - "own" or anything else that matters. Protesting to manifest the desired effect created by the Original Narrative is not only not effective, it demonstrates more trust in the leg irons.

Folks are going to have to figure this thing out. Media says protest-loot-riot then it should be obvious they are being used, even if their motives are laudable. The problem is folks cannot fathom the law of inversion, so they are not doing squat to those they think are the targets of their hate, they are in fact targeting themselves.

These events ARE the Hillary events. This was planned BEFORE she took office (are folks really dumb enough to think this is spontaneous???). The only missing elements are the Machete Killings of MS13. These were not put in place to help poor George, they were put in place, law of inversion, to trigger the slaves to demand shortening chains on their leg irons.

Change your understanding, change your reality. This won't do it, quite the opposite. The result is how folks will know if DJT and Team are on their side or Hillary's side.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
What a difference a week makes.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

You need to separate the protesters and the riffraff. Community policing doesn't work without some form of public trust. If it heals wounds and builds something, why would it bother me?

Don't let anarchists and lowlifes overshadow anything positive that can come out of this horrible situation. If you're more worked up about public servants taking a knee than public servants abusing the citizens in their custody, you've got some introspection to do.

There's a time and place for building trust. It it wasn't already established in the community, then i'ts just pandering to appease and NOT genuine.

I am just as worked about each issue equally. Accepting racial shame because one individual policeman killed somebody or that it somehow means most peace officers are rogue killers is ludicrous. Here's my introspection: Having to explain this simple concept is indicative of what is wrong with our society.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RenegadeOfTheLight

Breath empowerment? I've never heard of this. PM incoming.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty
Saudi Arabia - Hmmm .... Maybe some are falling behind instead of keeping up....

US Military Draw Down - Saudi Arabia

One thing is certain, the recent US military pullback from Saudi Arabia will fuel a brewing arms race in the Middle East at a time when the region, struggling with the public health and devastating economic fallout of the coronavirus pandemic, can least afford it. Saudi Arabia is likely to see the withdrawal, despite a seemingly reassuring phone call between Saudi King Salman and President Donald J Trump, as further evidence that it cannot fully rely, for its defence, on the United States....

Conundrums
edit on 622020 by MetalThunder because: lol

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Indeed, nothing black and white in that arena, except for life and death.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Does anybody here Q anymore?

Just wondering

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xactamundo

That's frakking massive. You have to wonder why the msm aren't investigating this...

EDIT: I've pasted into the Corona thread - hope you don't mind!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-6-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

lol, there's nasty hipster loser girls.

I met a few of the real women from there, and you better not cheat on them was the feeling I got. Something might end up cut off..... Lorraine Bobbet comes to mind. She bobbed it alright.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I dont know if you heard DeBlasio speak today yet, but he literally tried to justify letting the rioters burn down and loot NYC against his lockdowns and arrests of church-goers and the like. Its sheer insanity at this point.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I think we're all being manipulated. I just think we should make our choices on division if necessary on right vs wrong, not race, class, or political tribalism.

There are people in this thread who think posting great awakening memes demonizing others (rightly or wrongly) on twitter is making a difference, but protesting a man's death at the hands of the government is "divisive" or "shaming".

The Q-tribe doesn't seem any less susceptible to confirmation bias or manipulation than any other, broadly speaking. The chains are in our minds.

Someone I know used to consistently abuse the phrase "Perception is reality" to self-justify their actions. I hated the phrase. Reality is reality, regardless of one's perception or emotion.
But as the years go by, I've come to recognize that there is wisdom in abundance in the phrase. People are "stuck" in their own perception of reality. Until I can recognize that in myself and others, I cannot make any inroads to approaching whatever the objective reality is. In whatever sense that reality is something tangible to be grasped, we've got to acknowledge and then examine our perceptions.
I think it's irresponsible to play the Floyd tape over and over to get people riled. I also think if we don't acknowledge the emotions, and recognize they are real whether based in reality or manipulated/artificial, we are no closer to breaking the mind chains. And in this case, the reality is a man died of gross misconduct, which should be naturally infuriating to everyone. And if we don't first recognize and acknowledge a giant perception that this affirms, how it plays into the confirmation bias of others, then we'll make no inroads in reaching people with "reality".

If police themselves taking a knee breaks a link in the mind chains (for them, us, or those communities), then have it.
edit on 2-6-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Well, turns out Q has been pretty M.I.A. during these riots....

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: fencesitter85

What a random post. Who the hell are you? Who cares about Saudi Arabia right now?!

I'm a random internet person like you.

The fact that you don't care about the Saudis is exactly the issue.

To think anyone would put all these obscure little clues around, and dates and times which coincide with events or tweets etc, is utterly insane. I'm sorry but who would play these silly games and why? Why wouldn't they just leak everything they know as open source?

It's not like it's due to being a secret is it, given that every Karen on Twitter these days seems to think "Q sent me" is anything other than another amusing prank.

So with respect my dude, you are 100% correct to investigate, to explore, to be curious about ALL leadership on both sides. I fully support you on this.

But while you're distracted, we continue to finance Wahibism via SA, and gleefully sell them munitions to continue the Yemeni genocide. And you're all silent on it.

I'm sorry but it's all backwards.

China? Do you care about China?

Yup.

I care about how Trump goes between trying to snuggle them one minute, to calling them out the next. That said, I appreciate that politics is a game.

To clarify, I put China in the same bracket as America.

Smoke and mirrors, funding terrorism, BSing everyone for their own gain.

Trump is trying to make America like China and Russia. It should be a big worry.

Out of interest, what, was your rationale here? If I'd said no?

That's not a gotcha; I'm genuinely intrigued.

For full transparency, I'm British - but this is a global politics issue hence my weighing in; it has impacts on us too. And I will 100% readily state that it's sickening that we continue to sell weapons to SA. Same with the US and France.

It's why we all perpetuate so many wars globally... there's a lot of money to be made peddling death.

The difference is, I will happily state that my Govt is shady. I am more of a conservative than a labour supporter, but I openly recognise that our govt fails all over the place.

The ability to admit fault on the part of our leaders is true democracy. We all need to stop this win/lose mentality and hold our leaders accountable.

That is true patriotism my friend.
edit on 2-6-2020 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Like a public SERVANT?

I didn't realize that kneeling before criminals was part of police training.

My bad.

If you want to make the argument that serving the public and submitting to the public in the course of police work are the same thing, I'm all ears.

Exciting.

😎

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
Ive been trying to follow but i have to admit i am officially lost.....

what just happened? 0311 post just before the next post talking about 0311? warrior? who the hell is roger ball? green means go? What the heck is going on can somebody please explain?

Time machine or what??

Please... for the love of all that is good! I am lost...

Well it sure was odd I can't imagine why it happened but it sure did.

I was leaning toward the poster on Twitter was saying he was 0311 and had been compromised on Twitter or Facebook. I D K really?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: IAMTAT

twitter.com...

It wasn't true. The police had those delivered for the entrance to a precinct or something. Everyone is saying the white bricks are the ones bought and paid for.

Very odd that several cities like Atlanta and Dallas had the same thing, I know of others but those were well documented as very very strange.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I think we're all being manipulated.

Since the dawn of time.

I just think we should make our choices on division if necessary on right vs wrong, not race, class, or political tribalism.

Don't let the folk in charge - the bankers and weapons manufacturers - hear you say that, it's bad for business.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Hard to leak insider information when you’re not sure what is happening yourself

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join