It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Q - the most successful 4chan/8chan prank ever conducted by the left.

Given the incredible churn rate of Trump's staff, it would have narrowed it down pretty clearly by now if this person existed.

And why would they write in 1337 speak? It's not 2002.

Great fun watching all the confirmation bias in play though.

Fantasising about these bizarre theories, while all happily staying silent on the continued cosying up to the Saudis.

A distraction from actual problems you should care about.
edit on 2-6-2020 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   
In Richmond, "protesters" set structure fire in an occupied building with a child inside, and then blocked the road so firefighters could not get through. Police officers were able to make it on scene and clear the building.

This is shaping up to be a good vs evil battle, and it will have nothing to do with race, class, or political divisions.

link

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Q1862:
What does WRAY know and when will he release to the PUBLIC?

Good time to re-watch this clip from Wray in 2017:

Antifa Investigations

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger
Stay anchored because the wave is here

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I'm really feeling for everyone in the US right now... those that understand what is going on, but also for those that have been used by dark forces like puppets.
In my small town over here in the UK, where you'd barely know that anything at all is happening anywhere, it acts as a stark contrast to the inner turmoil I feel when I look out to the wider world. Clearly this fight has much further reaching implications for the whole world, not just the US, and yet I have to sit here powerless... I'm sure I am not alone in this.
Anyway, I just want to say that I have appreciated everyone here, and the rational calm discussion about what is actually some of the heaviest subjects. It has been like a tonic, especially if you happen to look around places such as twitter with misinformation, emotions and hate seeping out of every corner.
So thank you to you all.

As a side note, for all of twitters overwhelming bad points, it has pointed me to a few things here and there through small voices that have been worth my time.

One of them was the following video from last night. 3 hours long, so not a short one. This guy isn't a supporter of Trump, but he sees the truth of him and how it is all twisted. More voices like his need getting out. Anyway, I'd say that it is worthy of a watch, as he lays out all the connections and the evidence around the George Floyd FF as well as much more... quite a bit of info that I haven't seen elsewhere, but also a lot of info that those more informed will have seen.
The guy swears a fair bit (NSFW warning etc), but he is obviously upset at what is happening out there.
I'd recommend it. He is pretty hard on the Masons though, so CanadianMason, you might find it a bit tougher. But, as anyone informed should know, not all masons are bad either. It is groups within groups within groups. But the connections are there. See what you think. (1 hour 54 minutes 20 seconds for the specific George Floyd aspect)

edit on 2-6-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

What a random post. Who the hell are you? Who cares about Saudi Arabia right now?!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CaPpedDoG

And they accuse Trump of inciting the rioters?

Please. 🤬🤬🤬

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I just wanted the good people of the Q thread to see this if you haven't already.
What else haven't we seen? I don't love Fox News but I could not imagine a world today, an America today without a counter to all the other networks...that is a terrifying thought. We need more conservative news and I think we can do better than Fox News. We cannot filter our reality any longer, even the internet is filtered at such a high degree, we are all aware of this but when I saw the Carlson Tucker Show last night I knew I had to post this, it was disgusting and unreported.
From 5:10 to 11:00

edit on 2-6-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: CaPpedDoG

And they accuse Trump of inciting the rioters?

Please. 🤬🤬🤬

Obama's really asking how he can sustain momentum until November, because riots are bad for the sitting president in an election. I'm no fan of trump, but i'm also weary of anything affiliated to Clinton and Obama's words here are dangerous.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

What a random post. Who the hell are you? Who cares about Saudi Arabia right now?!

"Who cares about Saudi Arabia right now?"

And some here wonder why the US has become a global pariah!

Personally i'm a fan of the US - it's not the peoples' fault their leaders are just as corrupt as any other place, but with bigger toys to throw. But statements like that sure does make it difficult!

The people who are killed by Saudi's western supplied arsenal in order to ensure oil supply probably care - indeed they have a greater stake in who runs the US than most in the US, since it may dictate if they live or die.

How about telling fencesitter85 why he/she is wrong, if that's your opinion, rather than trying to shame them for having something to say you either don't like, or don't understand.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
I just wanted the good people of the Q thread to see this if you haven't already.
What else haven't we seen? I don't love Fox News but I could not imagine a world today, an America today without a counter to all the other networks...that is a terrifying thought. We need more conservative news and I think we can do better than Fox News. We cannot filter our reality any longer, even the internet is filtered at such a high degree, we are all aware of this but when I saw the Carlson Tucker Show last night I knew I had to post this, it was disgusting and unreported.
From 5:10 to 11:00

Frankly, the police kneeling with protesters is weakness. 👎

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I'm a random internet person like you.

The fact that you don't care about the Saudis is exactly the issue.

To think anyone would put all these obscure little clues around, and dates and times which coincide with events or tweets etc, is utterly insane. I'm sorry but who would play these silly games and why? Why wouldn't they just leak everything they know as open source?

It's not like it's due to being a secret is it, given that every Karen on Twitter these days seems to think "Q sent me" is anything other than another amusing prank.

So with respect my dude, you are 100% correct to investigate, to explore, to be curious about ALL leadership on both sides. I fully support you on this.

But while you're distracted, we continue to finance Wahibism via SA, and gleefully sell them munitions to continue the Yemeni genocide. And you're all silent on it.

I'm sorry but it's all backwards.
edit on 2-6-2020 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

(post by Aallanon removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I got some news from a RN relative that info coming out of Italy, because of autopsies they have preformed on many of their casualties from Covid19, is leading them to believe that this is a bacterium and not a virus. The info states that the bacteria is causing blood clotting leading to the respiratory issues and that if the patient is given anticoagulant and antibotics thier condition improves almost immediately.
I hope this is true info and not false. Has anyone else gotten this info? If true the WHO, Gates and the rest have a lot of explaining to do.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Yes, that and the Houston Police chief speaking to the protesters. The kneeling, or as I see it bending the knee, to the protesters will just fuel the faux righteousness of the phony protesters. It is appeasement. Trump is right, you need to dominate the unruly mob scene or they will feel emboldened.

a reply to: Creep Thumper

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

The police kneeling with protestors are people we're paying to do a job, on their job, in uniform, making a political statement.

It's inappropriate. Do your job while you're on the clock.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Our country is on fire right now. There are millions of people rioting in the streets. People are being brutally murdered every night. We have a lawless Democrat regime trying to take back power in this country by any means necessary. Excuse me if I think there are bigger issues at home to worry about right now than freaking Saudi Arabia. No one here has even mentioned SA in forever. They are not exactly at the forefront of whats happening in the world right now.

Please, spare me the SA/muslim B.S. right now. Its about at the bottom of my list of things to worry about.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Our country is on fire right now. There are millions of people rioting in the streets. People are being brutally murdered every night. We have a lawless Democrat regime trying to take back power in this country by any means necessary. Excuse me if I think there are bigger issues at home to worry about right now than freaking Saudi Arabia. No one here has even mentioned SA in forever. They are not exactly at the forefront of whats happening in the world right now.

Please, spare me the SA/muslim B.S. right now. Its about at the bottom of my list of things to worry about.

Amen to that. We're focused on our own battle right now, and rightly so.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Why Target?

Apparently, it is seen as police friendly, and it's based in Minneapolis.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

The police kneeling with protestors are people we're paying to do a job, on their job, in uniform, making a political statement.

It's inappropriate. Do your job while you're on the clock.

The kneeling police turns my stomach. It's like watching them do a Kaepernick. Kaepernick was kneeling to protest everything about the country IMO, not just police brutality. They want to burn it all down. To kneel is to agree that the country itself needs to burn.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join