It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I didn't realize that kneeling before criminals was part of police training

Peaceful protest of government abuse is not and should not be a crime
I'm sure you would have been equally outraged if some cops had waved a Gadsden flag with "criminal" lockdown protesters, right? No possibility that your preconceptions or tribalism is colouring your emotive response to this...

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I think we're all being manipulated.

Since the dawn of time.

I just think we should make our choices on division if necessary on right vs wrong, not race, class, or political tribalism.

Don't let the folk in charge - the bankers and weapons manufacturers - hear you say that, it's bad for business.

Yep

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

It's all about what it's a symbol of.

In this case, Kaepernik's kneeling is symbol that everything about America is racist and needs to be torn down and rebuilt from the ground up, but OK, I guess if you believe that and want your law enforcement endorsing that message ...

Gadsden historically symbolizes something else. It's about 180 the opposite of Kaepernick's knee gesture.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Says the Canadian - colouring and the Montreal Avatar kind of gives it away ... Hows Trudeau Doing For ya ?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I doubt that's what it means to the officers or the protesters crying and hugging them and talking and shaking hands with them.

I'm willing to bet they knelt alongside the ideals of the kneeling Dr. King.

Noone has to associate kneeling with Kaepernic anymore than they have to see a confederate battle flag as a symbol of the Klan. Kaepernic is a douche. Klansmen are douches. We can't allow ourselves to colour everyone's use of a symbol with the douches. We can't overlay our perceptions with other people's and accurately grasp them.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
That reminds me of this...

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
I'm just gonna leave this here:

Since 2015, 1100 more white people have been murdered by the cops than black people. 2385 to 1252.

Just another confirmation that the media, and the prevailing narratives they spew on a daily basis are completely bunk.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Does anybody here Q anymore?

Just wondering

Not today evidently. Feels like a slow steady hijacking veering the plane away from something.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Says the Canadian - colouring and the Montreal Avatar kind of gives it away ... Hows Trudeau Doing For ya ?

I'm an American, born and raised (with a bit of British edumacating).
I don't know how libertarian ideals and classic liberalism would be less valid if I were Canadian, eh *shrug*

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Keep on colouring LoL Stay Between the Lines unless your a rebel .... hmmmmm

edit on 622020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
From 2017 ......
AmericanThinker 2017 - Democrats Find a Use for Violence

The fourth strategic goal: provoke a national crisis. Democrats seem to be doing their best to provoke a law and order reaction and get some video that will bring down Trump: police in riot gear mowing down the violent protesters. I imagine them thinking hopefully of a dead co-ed, a repeat of the tragedy at Kent State. If Democrats can provoke a police overreaction, they could set off riots. More people will be hurt and killed, but it will be good politically.

edit on 622020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Not today evidently. Feels like a slow steady hijacking veering the plane away from something.

"It's the Great Awakening! Take the red pill! Examine your perceptions and challenge your confirmation biases-- No, not those ones!"

a reply to: MetalThunder

Keep on colouring LoL 

I even say "spelt" on occasion! Still an American.
edit on 2-6-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

100%. They're begging Trump to send in the military and hoping for a fiasco they can exploit. They don't care what burns or who dies if it gets them there.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
DJT TWEET

The Silent Majority begs the question.

Those stuck on teeeveee life think that the ENTIRE world is protesting. Framing a crowd six can give the illusion of a crowd of 1000. So, given those who think looting is protesting, and protesting a vague nebulous thing is "change" then what about those who think more in a rational manner.

Well the looters have that figured out, those who didn't take to the streets to burn it all down are the problem and those it would appear are the majority.

It would appear from the images, the looters we mostly little kids - in mind and many in age. Those whose life was framed by social media and NOT life experience. Mind controlled. The Minority.

So if 10 million took to looting, there are still hundreds of millions who did not, but were silent. Not necessarily invested in the OPPOSITE of the theme, but not interested in the fruition of a 10 year plan for civil war.

Add, could we really stop giving this Sarsour stooge Kapernick MORE MORE MORE time already!!! Stop making him a thing just like they want. Take the kneeling thing to a kneeling thread. That clip earlier was a horrible effort at Babylon Bee Comedy, one that was funnier in head then execution. In no universe did that happen.

edit on 2-6-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I'm sure you would have been equally outraged if some cops had waved a Gadsden flag with "criminal" lockdown protesters, right?

I think you make good points, and I respect your opinion, but you're a crappy psychic.

I would be similarly offended.

The police are there to keep the peace and make sure no one is breaking the law.

They need to clock out, then show solidarity or support for any cause they'd like...in civilian clothes.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
DJT TWEET

The best is yet to come
Good song
wiki
More 1969 parallels....

The song was played as a wake-up call for the crew of Apollo 10 on May 22, 1969. The historic day marked the first time that the Lunar Module flew solo in lunar orbit as it made man's closest approach to the lunar surface to date.[20]

Sinatra -Live

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Take the kneeling thing to a kneeling thread.

All it's doing is taking our eye off the ball, which, of course, is what "they" want. Kneel, shmeel.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Just wondering

I have a Q Tip.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: crankyoldman

Take the kneeling thing to a kneeling thread.

All it's doing is taking our eye off the ball, which, of course, is what "they" want. Kneel, shmeel.
I

It was thread relevant until someone disagreed with the local hivemind...

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Just wondering

Just from an outside perspective, I'd say the noise from the mess going on outside is resonating in here (like everywhere).
I think, just for a short time it has to be accepted that there will be over spill clouding the main conversation.

Qs plan is kind of laid out and being interpreted, but unless they have a time machine (which actually I don't rule out... quantum is pretty weird, who knows... much talk of past proves future, so...) ...but unless they have a time machine, it might be hard to know what the opposition are going to do in retaliation. That is an aspect that has to be analysed a little too...
Hard to work out who is doing what, and whether it is part of "the plan". Things are so messy, that I think trusting in said plan can be quite nerve racking, especially when MSM is painting anyone who supports Trump as fascists etc. Storms can get pretty intense when the clouds are overhead.

Speaking of Q, unless I missed it, I've not actually seen anyone mention the last drop... 4384

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e8edcd No.9418852 📁
Jun 1 2020 17:52:56 (EST) NEW
Roger ball has been called.
Good and green.
Q

Landing Signal Officer
Roger Ball!” is the clipped transmission the Landing Signal Officer (LSO) makes to the pilot of an aircraft as he commences his final approach to the deck of a carrier. It means that the LSO has sight of the aircraft, it is in the proper configuration for landing, and within parameters to continue the approach.

Good and green... Good to go? Or is this related to the Green/Red Castle?

GREEN. US Armed Forces Term for Transmission in A Secure Mode.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9b77a9 No.4707306 📁
Jan 11 2019 03:36:09 (EST)
237C3A8C-300C-4CC6-AD4F-266F3AC64225.jpeg

At what point is it mathematically impossible?
The very next day.
Red Castle.
Green Castle.
Public access to intel?
Q

If green is good, is this good to move forward with public access to intel?

Whatever it is, it sounds like whatever is happening in relation to this drop is positive. What it refers to specifically.... no clue.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join