It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Why Target?

Apparently, it is seen as police friendly, and it's based in Minneapolis.

It's pretty ironic that they attacked a couple of Target stores as the guy likely to have financed their shenanigans, George Soros, just bought a bunch of Target stock.

Bunch of geniuses. 🙄

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I'm about an hour late to the *Live* party but, the audio will be archived and can be listened to anytime. Here is the link to the archived audio (for future reference, as the hearing is still ongoing at this time, and the audio recording will not appear there yet):Link

Too, here's the YouTube link to her hearing (it is still live but, you can listen to it from the beginning if you want): Link
edit on 2-6-2020 by CanadianMason because: YT oink fixed

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Pretty disappointed in the city/state elected officials unwillingness to extinguish the looting/arson.

I think they will pay dearly in November and/or when their re-election cycles come up.

Long hot summer when these citizens (non-rioters & looters) have lost jobs and commercial services in their downtown or neighborhoods.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'm just gonna leave this here:

Since 2015, 1100 more white people have been murdered by the cops than black people. 2385 to 1252.

Just another confirmation that the media, and the prevailing narratives they spew on a daily basis are completely bunk.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CaPpedDoG

0bama knows all about "unequal justice"

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Why Target?

Apparently, it is seen as police friendly, and it's based in Minneapolis.

Remember Target were one of the first major companies to have completely gender neutral bathrooms.

The Ctrl-Left is eating their own.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
seems to me Until MSM is RAINed in - like a loss of satellite or such, that such an act would benefit the World from continuous manipulation and fanning of flames .... just thinking out loud YMMV Even if it was an act of GOD ... wouldn't that be something ! crossing fingers lol
11 11

edit on 622020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I'm ready for the Ten Days of Darkness.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I'm ready for the Ten Days of Darkness.

Maybe the rioting will go on for 10 days before Day of The Rope.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
I just wanted the good people of the Q thread to see this if you haven't already.
What else haven't we seen? I don't love Fox News but I could not imagine a world today, an America today without a counter to all the other networks...that is a terrifying thought. We need more conservative news and I think we can do better than Fox News. We cannot filter our reality any longer, even the internet is filtered at such a high degree, we are all aware of this but when I saw the Carlson Tucker Show last night I knew I had to post this, it was disgusting and unreported.
From 5:10 to 11:00

Frankly, the police kneeling with protesters is weakness. 👎

There's nothing wrong with a show of solidarity with protesters. They want to feel they are being heard. What happened was a tragedy, and evil. If something as simple as taking a knee helps communicate that the police understand that as well, so be it.

What's cowardly is the politicians who don't need to be on the front lines getting pelted by water bottles and much worse, preventing their police forces from maintaining order, protecting themselves, etc. Watching police stand with their hands in their pockets a few feet away from pillaging and mayhem is infuriating, and you can bet it pisses off the cops, too. When you don't confront wrongdoing because "it might increase tension", it just leads to more bad behaviour when it becomes obvious to everyone that there are zero consequences.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hello all. Long time lurker here. CV19 brought Q into my awareness through this very thread and following it over the last several months has revealed some great people here growing our awareness as a collective leading me to join. I intend to add value to the thread in whatever way I can. Little background on myself:

-Served in USMC - Semper Fi
-Trainer of Nuero Linguistic Programming and Hypnotherapy
-Instructor and Facilitator of Qigong and Breath Empowerment
-Eyes opened wide on 9-11

Big picture goal - Love Peace Harmony and Abundance for Earth and all on it.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

You want solidarity, do what the guy in Flint did and walk with them, but don't ever do what Kaepernick did and signal that you believe everything this country was founded on is racist and needs to be burned down.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The hits just keep on coming. White folks who "work for the CEO of BLM" are now out on the streets demanding other white folks actually KNEEL before them to "show solidarity with their black brothers and sisters".

twitter.com...

This is getting completely absurd. I wish someone would come up to me in the streets demanding something like that.
edit on 2-6-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
My patience is running thin.

twitter.com...

I would snap him in half like a Kit Kat.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
If the DOJ says the LEO's lied what does he have to say about that?

IIRC when the DOJ says the data was tainted and to drop the charges that is it, done.

originally posted by: carewemust
Judge Sullivan says he needs more evidence from the doj to convince him to dismiss the Flynn case.

www.detroitnews.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

NO.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It doesn't bother me. It'd bother me if they were all kneeling during the anthem, but even that wouldn't get me too worked up. People have a right to protest. Even when I think it's offensive. And this is all about the feels right now. If taking a knee with peaceful protesters will communicate that policemen think what happened was gross, too, then have at it. If it didn't, there wouldn't be crying protesters glad to be heard when it happened. They aren't going to free everyone from duty to go march. March, take a knee, talk, hug, whatever. What happened was wrong, and I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt that most protesters are just trying to feel heard.

If the police were kneeling in front of "protesters" who are throwing bottles and worse, etc, instead of restoring order and doing their f'ing job, then I think you have a point. I am sure what the police are doing during mahem right now (speaking broadly) is not what they would like to be doing. Policemen are very much law and order people. That's what they signed up for. Standing around watching people loot, pillage, and burn, not to mention assault the public or themselves is antithema. You can blame bad chiefs, mayors, and governors for emboldening criminals.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

THAT is stupid

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
My patience is running thin.

twitter.com...

I would snap him in half like a Kit Kat.

Jesus, when I was around that age I was in college and the Army.

Useless. Eater.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

YES.

Now what?

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join