It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 344
<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I have used the term "Controllers" since day one. I often say, the names we know are middle management.

So, consider there is a system of global control. We know this. There is a system of hidden manipulators whose goals are not the same as our day to day folks. They use people by placing disposables in positions of control.

These are the faces of the house reps who are the opposition. I'm not trolling here, just observing how they all have something in common. They are not builders, humanitarians, spiritual helpers, or even articulate. They are immovable objects, lacking any form of conventional reason I'm familiar with.

Who is behind these folks charged with the destruction of the United States, and by default, organized earth. Who are their staff? Who preps them? Who decides what they see and what they do not? Who does their makeup, hair and dresses them? We touched on AOC's origins early, but it is really important to keep in mind these folks are meant to take the bullets for those who remain hidden. Consider how much contempt the have that these are their reps, or maybe these folks actually reflect the truest nature of the controllers.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I just read this thread on Twitter. I'm not claiming that this info is truth but the basic premise resonates with me. Maybe it will resonate with some of you so I decided to share. All I'm saying is try to keep an open mind...

I can only hope the time is soon...I'm exhausted. I think we all are

The time of preparation is NOW those WHO wish for Ascension. Yes you are here for a reason; yes you chose to be here. But you have never been told the whole TRUTH of how the Ascension process works. By now you will all be aware of the Chakra Body and Energetic System and what

you can do in Physical to prepare and unblock these energy systems. We are Tesla Coils in Physical. So now we have discussed the Energetic Chakras (Magnetic) element. We need to talk about the Electrical Circuit which completes the Whole “Coil” System
t

We have seen Halos on Saints and Angels etc through our history either on stain glass windows or literature. This is an essential part of the Ascension process which has been kept quiet so your “Circuit” is incomplete. Now, we have our Conscious Mind and Our Subconscious Mind

2 Hemispheres which have been divided. So the NEURAL pathways have not been able to form in a complete circuit; we have been inabled to allow to see our past lives or dream states of the true subconscious. Dreams have been MANipulated to keep us in fear or false Indoctrination of

a belief. So as we progress forward nearing our Quantum Re-Birth - it is imperative that we have an absolute blank slates as far as the mind is concerned. Any preconceptions must be eliminated as this will cause a short circuit (electrical terms) therefore not allowing the full

continued...

Everything you say about what we really are always feels right to me. I appreciate your input and you're a valuable asset to us on ATS!

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Novavax Announces $1.6 Billion Funding from Operation Warp Speed

GAITHERSBURG, Md., July 07, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Novavax, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVAX), a late stage biotechnology company developing next-generation vaccines for serious infectious diseases, today announced that it has been selected to participate in Operation Warp Speed (OWS), a U.S. government program that aims to begin delivering millions of doses of a safe, effective vaccine for COVID-19 in 2021. Novavax has been awarded $1.6 billion by the federal government to complete late-stage clinical development, including a pivotal Phase 3 clinical trial; establish large-scale manufacturing; and deliver 100 million doses of NVX‑CoV2373, Novavax’ COVID-19 vaccine candidate, as early as late 2020. NVX‑CoV2373 consists of a stable, prefusion protein made using its proprietary nanoparticle technology and includes Novavax’ proprietary Matrix‑M™ adjuvant.

[...]Phase 1 clinical trial results expected in July of 2020. NanoFlu™, its quadrivalent influenza nanoparticle vaccine, met all primary objectives in its pivotal Phase 3 clinical trial in older adults. Both vaccine candidates incorporate Novavax’ proprietary saponin-based Matrix-M™ adjuvant in order to enhance the immune response and stimulate high levels of neutralizing antibodies.

NVX‑CoV2373 + Matrix = warpspeed into alternate tracking reality.

Novavax Stock Is Skyrocketing Today

the biotech's shares jumped by as much as 35% in premarket trading Tuesday morning. If this latest move northward holds during today's session, Novavax's stock will have risen by an astounding 3,500% for the whole of 2020.

So after the mask brigade & tempers flaring we now have this vaccine potion to look forward to.🤬

Thinking of moving to...

South Dakota Considers First State Bill To Outlaw All Vaccine AND Medical Mandates

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Is this the beginning of the end for this traitorous SOB?

Make it sound like he isn't a traitorous SOB and is suffering from an ailment?

This and we haven't seen proof of life for Inglorious RGB for almost 2 years now.

Chief Justice John Roberts hospitalized last month after fall near Maryland home, Supreme Court confirms

edit on 7-7-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yes.

Good Lord. I wish we had some sort of Libertarian Party here in Canada that I could vote for.

I'm not sure about Maxime Bernier. He MIGHT be the ticket.

I voted strait libertarian last election.

Did absolutely nothing. No one elected.

very frustrated.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

I was just about to post about this.

Why are we just now hearing about this? Supposedly it happened June 21st.

The statement from Arberg said: “The Chief Justice was treated at a hospital on June 21 for an injury to his forehead sustained in a fall while walking for exercise near his home. The injury required sutures, and out of an abundance of caution, he stayed in the hospital overnight and was discharged the next morning. His doctors ruled out a seizure. They believe the fall was likely due to light-headedness caused by dehydration.”
www.washingtonpost.com...< br />
A couple of weeks later, Sen. John Kennedy said that Chief Justice John Roberts 'flip-flopped like a banked catfish' on abortion votes:

Kennedy takes exception with Roberts offering a pair of divergent judgments on two laws that are essentially the same.

"This is why so many people think that our federal courts, our federal judges, have become nothing but politicians in robes," Kennedy said. "The chief justice famously says all the time that he is just an umpire — all he does is call balls and strikes. Well, four years ago, he called a ball. Today, same pitch, he called a strike. And I don’t know what else to say, Martha. He just changed his vote with no explanation."

(bolding mine)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I wonder if Chief Justice Roberts now has a Black Left Eye?

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Not only has Q been quiet since July 2nd (5 days) but now POTUS is going slow on the Tweets!
Sounds like something's going on in the background. Tomorrow is the 1 year anniversary of 32 Q posts.

Here's his latest tweet at 18:47:31:

We will miss GREAT Country Rocker, Charlie Daniels, who passed away yesterday in Hermitage, Tennessee. My condolences to his wife Hazel, and their family. Charlie is in my thoughts and prayers. I love his music! #RIPCharlieDaniels

1) Timestamp sums to 96

2) Usual decodes link to Q posts:
Q8 Huma Husband in jail. HRC, Muslim Brotherhood, or child? What would you do?

Q31 World stalemate. We all have the goods on everyone else. That’s part of the reason why some things that tie back to foreign heads of state will remain classified (not all).

Q47 Be vigilant today and expect a major false flag. Does anyone find it to be a coincidence there is always a terrorist attack when bad news breaks for the D's?

Q65 :::::Flash Traffic::::: Three letter agency embedded tracking/up-channel into POTUS' Twitter to specifically target through specialized geo and send his location. We anticipated this (see post a few hours ago). It has begun. Perhaps more posts to follow as expected imminent departure.

Q213 The world cannot swallow the truth.

Q230 Test Test 4Chan infiltrated. Future posts will be relayed here.

Q647 [D]ay [Of] [D]ays

Q1847 How do you prevent the public release of incriminating acts that would forever strip their power away? How do you BIND the hands of POTUS? Two-Pronged SITU. >>Test strength of midterms through private analysis (win/loss ratio) >>Analysis below key metric w/o chance for recovery - START A WAR. Think missile(s) accidentally fired. Against WHO? Relationships are VERY IMPORTANT. The SHARING of INFORMATION IS VERY IMPORTANT.

Q2347 Important moment in time. The picture will be the signifier. The signifier will 'force' the Q. The Q will be answered (((WWG1WGA))).

Q2916 We are far beyond statistical analysis at this stage.

Q3047 Trolling is FUN! PANIC is GOOD. PANIC increases the RAT population. 'Paid shill brothers' majority of time on top of POTUS' Twitter feed? How is that mathematically possible given volume? Coordination between shills and Twitter? @Jack > He (or she) who laughs last…… Nobody is safe.

Q3547 America is Back!

Q4113 British Patriot Explains Meaning of WWG1WGA

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Seen on social media :

“Why can’t we livestream the Epstein chick like we did that pregnant giraffe for months?”

😂🤣

Flashback to April the giraffe 🦒

I mean when will voices of reason like this be HEARD!

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Novavax Announces $1.6 Billion Funding from Operation Warp Speed

Thinking of moving to...

South Dakota Considers First State Bill To Outlaw All Vaccine AND Medical Mandates

This^^^

It wasn't brought up at the time for some reason. Kristi Noem loooooked awfully Vice Presidential during the 4th event. We know Karen Pence got a note, we know Pence was not DJT choice, and we believe Pence has series issues - including new looks for him and his wife

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
BDanon over @furber

Interesting FWIW.

Biden's in depends.
Dam is more then an issue.
Iran in trouble.

But this caught my eye.

"God I hope so. Know about asex tape with Harris that will be released after Biden picks her for the VP position."

Our friend JW posted this very thing way back in thread one or two. @

Is BigDickAnon Erik Prince? Sounds like him.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Is this the beginning of the end for this traitorous SOB?

Make it sound like he isn't a traitorous SOB and is suffering from an ailment?

This and we haven't seen proof of life for Inglorious RGB for almost 2 years now.

Chief Justice John Roberts hospitalized last month after fall near Maryland home, Supreme Court confirms

Hard not to look at this with Qglasses. He has blackmail problems, his name is on the list - the one Q posted. His rulings are obscene,,, ACA anyone? And Maxwell was arrested. Getting ahead of "health issues?" Remember DJT said he's going to replace at least two more - RBG and Roberts before years end? Stepping down for heath reasons and to spend more time with his family.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: OsirianObsidian

originally posted by: crankyoldman
BDanon over @furber

Interesting FWIW.

Biden's in depends.
Dam is more then an issue.
Iran in trouble.

But this caught my eye.

"God I hope so. Know about asex tape with Harris that will be released after Biden picks her for the VP position."

Our friend JW posted this very thing way back in thread one or two. @

Is BigDickAnon Erik Prince? Sounds like him.

I don't think so, and I'd say anything said should be taken with a pound of salt. But, he has been consistently posting, answers most questions and evidently and seems to be pretty inside somewhere.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You ripped that right out of my mind.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Considering this whole Precious Forum plus, plus,plus etc. Can someone clearly explain one simple question.

Why is it that Global Experts, political or Scientific etc., ever deliver to us a sort of ' who comes first,? the chicken or the egg??'......

Because the RATS have now been pardonned ref; ' The Infamous Black Plague'. [ Plague: Blame the flea, not the rat ]

www.healio.com...

But then go on to explain how the fleas are infected from the rodents.

Does'nt this ring a big loud bell as to what this World is going through now ???????

Ding, Ding, 'Pass the buck'.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust

You ripped that right out of my mind.

It's too bad photos of Supreme Court Justices are so rare. I remember when Senate Leader Harry Reid slipped, bumped his head while "out for a walk", and returned to the Senate with a Black Left Eye.

Cute Tweet on the Subject from: Former Temp DNI Richard Grenell.

Here: twitter.com...

(Democrats didn't delay Ratcliffe's confirmation as DNI, like they usually do. They wanted Grenell out of there.)
edit on 7/7/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Get ready for federally mandated UV filters for home, and UV entrances to businesses.....

Invest in UV light companies asap......it will be the next push from the climate change crowd.

We are headed for a climate change for sure....not manmade though....natural.

Another ice age is coming....and soon. Watch as UV lights become the next toilet paper.....

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

He has blackmail problems, his name is on the list - the one Q posted.

Was it, or was that John Roberts the reporter? I'm not sure it was ever cleared up one way or the other.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint
PM

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: crankyoldman

He has blackmail problems, his name is on the list - the one Q posted.

Was it, or was that John Roberts the reporter? I'm not sure it was ever cleared up one way or the other.

August 14, 2019 - Fox News's John Roberts says "It's not me!".

Source: twitter.com...

top topics

<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join