It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

You see, there are esoteric moves behind historical events.

You should check out Messengers Of Deception by Jacques Vallee.

One of my all time favorite books, it offers a unique perspective with regards to the occult being weaponized by what we here in the Q threads call “the cabal,” for the purpose of social engineering and psychological warfare.

Excellent, thanks! Added to my library.

Did anyone notice in Q4525 the Utube vid there is what appears to sound like Chinese channel crosstalk over the interview starting at 4:42.

youtu.be...

edit on 26-6-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Link

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Hey FF could you post the link to the real time SR? I don’t know how I keep losing the site I’ve found myself searching more than a few times 🤦🏽‍♀️
Thanks!

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Biden says he'd use executive powers to force Americans to wear masks in public
www.cbsnews.com...

"The one thing we do know is that these masks make a gigantic difference. I would insist that everybody in public be wearing that masks," Biden continued. "I would do everything possible to make it required that people have to wear masks in public."

Where is the data showing that these masks make a gigantic difference as he claims? In fact today has been a great day full of patriots exposing the health risks of masks and low oxygen levels.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Your top left meme image reminds me of Iranian women before & after 1979...

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RenegadeOfTheLight
Biden says he'd use executive powers to force Americans to wear masks in public
www.cbsnews.com...

"The one thing we do know is that these masks make a gigantic difference. I would insist that everybody in public be wearing that masks," Biden continued. "I would do everything possible to make it required that people have to wear masks in public."

Where is the data showing that these masks make a gigantic difference as he claims? In fact today has been a great day full of patriots exposing the health risks of masks and low oxygen levels.

"Great day" do you mean literally, "today"? I've been busy and could use some good news. Saw the links / OSHA thing on the other page. My state goes full face-diaper at 5 pm.

Today I asked the grocery clerk, quietly, if the grocery will be enforcing the rule - she looks over both shoulders first then whispers back, "are you for masks or against them?" and I laughed and said, masklessly, "I wouldn't be asking if I wanted to wear one - I've already looked up out of state groceries within an hour drive?"

She then confided , " They haven't told us yet what they're doing". We're under a county-wide mask order now (with three towns exempt for no apparent reason) and the non-exempt groceries have not been enforcing masks.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Q4529

26 Jun 2020 - 4:02:11 PM
twitter.com...📁
Did order(s) violate government mandated policies?
Would a jury of peers agree their actions were reckless?
Would a jury of peers agree their actions were negligent?
www.law.cornell.edu...📁
"The immunity of a state from suit has long been held not to extend to actions against state officials for damages arising out of willful and negligent disregard of state laws.165 The reach of the rule is evident in Scheuer v. Rhodes,166 in which the Court held that plaintiffs were not barred by the Eleventh Amendment or other immunity doctrines from suing the governor and other officials of a state alleging that they deprived plaintiffs of federal rights under color of state law and seeking damages, when it was clear that plaintiffs were seeking to impose individual and personal liability on the officials. There was no “executive immunity” from suit, the Court held; rather, the immunity of state officials is qualified and varies according to the scope of discretion and responsibilities of the particular office and the circumstances existing at the time the challenged action was taken."
Q

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RenegadeOfTheLight

Do you mind if I link to your post in my mask danger thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com... ??

link   
This is kind of a random thought, but I was thinking about the deep state expending their ammunition and I was struck with a disturbing thought. I know they are expending their ammo at an alarming rate, with all the chaos that's been running rampant lately. But I feel like the closer we get to indictments and the round up and/or demise of the deep state, that they will try to blame a catastrophic FF event on someone that was heavily involved in Qanon in order to discredit this movement even more so than they already have attempted. I really feel like we need to prepare and embrace for the absolute worst because they are going to try any and everything imaginable to diminish this cause when the turd begins to hit against the spinning blades. Sorry for such a downer post. I hope I am completely off base and wrong with this notion. As usual, hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

link   
nvm,...EMN did the honors!
edit on 26-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

About this ... there had to be at least one nursing home administrator who said - hopefully in an email - "Hey, you're not supposed to send contagiously sick people to our homes. That's a violation of the statute!"

The next question is whether that statement ever reached the governor or the mayor's ears or eyes.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette
So the five guilty Governor's can use the Hillary Clinton excuse-defense to keep from being held accountable... and it will work for them also?

edit on 6/26/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Is not bothering to read your emails and take note an excuse legally?

I believe in the UK you are deemed as having legally received a utility bill by email once it's delivered... whether read or not.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
This is kind of a random thought, but I was thinking about the deep state expending their ammunition and I was struck with a disturbing thought. I know they are expending their ammo at an alarming rate, with all the chaos that's been running rampant lately. But I feel like the closer we get to indictments and the round up and/or demise of the deep state, that they will try to blame a catastrophic FF event on someone that was heavily involved in Qanon in order to discredit this movement even more so than they already have attempted. I really feel like we need to prepare and embrace for the absolute worst because they are going to try any and everything imaginable to diminish this cause when the turd begins to hit against the spinning blades. Sorry for such a downer post. I hope I am completely off base and wrong with this notion. As usual, hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

BG, it is not an unreasonable thought. This is really why Q, as without it folks would accept whoever or whatever was trotted out to blame. The recent extreme use of the eneMedia has pretty much rendered their echo chamber useless against Anons and many more at this point. The downside of going too hard too fast.

DJT and team have not actually played a single Trump Card so far. None. They let Impeachment go, even though there was no proof ever. They just NOW released the notes on renOgade and Biden re: logan act on Flynn. But no public BOOMS, and for good reason. It drew out all this infected ooze.

My guess, if things get shady, ALL the Jeffery Epstein stuff gets dumped on the world at one time. Forget about protecting against Jury Bias, blowing it all out there would avoid any Anon blame for anything untoward. Barr said the JE stuff is not going away - said it. But in times of war, releasing it all would be neutron bomb.

It's war. So...

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I believe in the UK you are deemed as having legally received a utility bill by email once it's delivered... whether read or not.

I thin kQ's post is directed at the govs. The implication is Qteam know what was done. They collected the evidence and are hinting that as well as the govs tried to hide their actions, they failed. If, as assumed ,we are at WAR, the intelligence stuff was unlocked. Before this all broke, Mike Pompeo said not only does China have a list about the govs, so do the Feds.

Of course, true psychopaths will ignore both the moral implications of their actions and Q's threats in equal measure.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Do you mind if I link to your post in my mask danger thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com... ??

Please do. I added this post earlier as well.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-6-2020 by RenegadeOfTheLight because: added link

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks COM. I tend to get stuck inside my head, and without any outside input, I will let a dreadful thought spiral out into oblivion. Your response helped pop that wicked little thought bubble I had going. I appreciate it. You are right though in what you said with regards to the Trump card and what all has transpired against the white hats up until this point. The day that this Neutron Bomb drops on their collective heads will be the sweetest of all days. It should become known as the White Hats official holiday. Although, we will need to work on the name because it pertains to the forbidden color of the NPC.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Yes, today has seen a flood online exposing masks and that this issue is reaching a boiling point with the intelligent people. Many videos and posts coming out about the dangers of masks. Carewemust's thread on masks masks points to findings of "dumbing down" and increased compliance towards authority from prolonged mask wearing.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Criminal culpability and the concomittent penalties are based on knowledge - what did the defendant know. You get an email from the utilility, everybody knows its a bill, why else would the utility be emailing anyone? You get an email from someone you don't even know who they are, do you even have to open it? I get them all the time "From: Linda Somename Re: Your schedule on Monday"

Sounds legit? Straight to the junk trash.

Did they know that their order was going to kill people?

Did they know that their order created a situation where people were likely to die?

Did they give the order recklessly by not bothering to find out whether people were likely to die?

Three different levels of criminal culpability. Depends then on the wording of the statute.
edit on 26-6-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Done. Thank you sir!

top topics

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join