It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: imthegoat

Seanhannityfoxnews

Might be fake. I’m not too good at Parler yet. I saw it on Reddit actually. YMMV

I'm following the @OfficialSeanHannity

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Seanhannityfoxnews

Might be fake. I’m not too good at Parler yet. I saw it on Reddit actually. YMMV

It says that's a parody account.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Interesting POTUS Tweet decode:

I just had the privilege of signing a very strong Executive Order protecting American Monuments, Memorials, and Statues - and combatting recent Criminal Violence. Long prison terms for these lawless acts against our Great Country!

Tweet timestamp: Jun 26 2020 16:48:44

1) Timestamp2ACRONYMS gives: PVR, GLH, QC, HC, IR

PVR = Personal Video Recorder,
GLH = Gallaher Group Plc: Tobacco company from Northern Ireland (which now has a strategic partnership with Shanghai Tobacco in China.)

QC = Queen's Counsel (Barrister)... (UK Crown Courts lawyer)... just what you'ld use for an extradition case!
Could also be Q Clearance
HC = Hillary Clinton
IR = Ireland (People say HRC is currently in Ireland after getting that University chancellor(?) job)

2) The tweet timestamp of 16:48:44 links to:
Q16 Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise.

Q48 What is Q Clearance

Q44 Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.

ETA - I'm now wondering if there is an alternate/secondary meaning to Q Clearance:
QC = barrister, as above
LEA = Law Enforcement Agency
Ran = operated
CE = Counter Espionage

edit on 26-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Y’all see Sean Hannity talking about Q on Parler? He posted the hashtag #QArmy and spoke about how he can’t talk about Q on the news of on Twitter because the liberals censor him.

Got logged into Parler. Let’s see how this goes.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I'm curious...do ppl understand the full implications of this oath that they're taking & posting on Twitter? Or is this becoming a viral attempt to get Q'd

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Interesting value add thanks cranky!

Note that the Q4532 Post Delta, that made it a 1 min Marker in my decode, resolved to 111 - matching your Eric Schmidt gematria!

No need to do that unless it was stressing the individual as well as Goog?

edit on 26-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
@ffe

“She” being??

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette
Yea, it does seem like a cop out, getting a doctor's note. I've gotta think on this...I don't go out often enough that it's a real issue in my life but if I continue to go maskless, I could be setting myself up for arrest. Or being driven off of a cliff by pitchforks and torches lol

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: crankyoldman
@ffe

“She” being??

My decode of the symbols last Fall and this Spring lead us back to the Hilda Beast body.

I assume had ffe meant renOgade's mate he'd would have said... "he's waiting for the call."

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Does it matter? It doesn't matter who it may be, what's matter is that its a person that isn't running for office yet will be taking the big chair after the first week or so if Joey-Joe is elected. Why is it the every time the Democratic voters get shafted by the party they keep going back to it?

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: crankyoldman
All totally understood, but...

"Q" is acting like the working class in France. Sabotage was a name give by the French to damage done by workers throwing their shoes into the machinery in order to protest working conditions. All "Q" is doing is tossing a flip-flop at the windmill, when dumping a box of riding boots into the grind wheel is really needed.

So it's not the "Q" is doing nothing, but rather that "Q" should be exposing more information, and doing it in a way that is undeniable by the media. (ever seen the movie Turk 182?) That should be "Q" at this point given what's happening and the reactions of those effected.

Sorry to inform you that the way U.S. media is structured, only "exposures" accompanied by INDICTMENTS/ARRESTS will achieve wide dissemination.
edit on 6/26/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

FBI have been working on this sort of problem since back in 90s;

en.wikipedia.org...

With their track record is that a good thing or a bad thing this time?

The credibility of the FBI has taken a major hit.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: imthegoat

Seanhannityfoxnews

It says that's a parody account.

Explains the "Yes I am a member of the KKK." post, or whatever it said.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I'm curious...do ppl understand the full implications of this oath that they're taking & posting on Twitter? Or is this becoming a viral attempt to get Q'd

Viral attempt? I think it is now. It's the Q militia.
Rallying call for more twitter Q troops. Unity, strength in numbers and all that. I not aware of any implications.? Nobody is administering the oath but themselves, so seems a bit awkward to me. I took an oath when I joined the military. I can understand the enthusiasm with youngsters but you won't catch me doing it. Good way to get yourself tagged & marked for later cannon fodder.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Interesting Time Stamp.

Full Letter Hard to argue with any of it.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Why is it the every time the Democratic voters get shafted by the party they keep going back to it?

They used to call it "battered wife syndrome" but now maybe "battered non-binary mated pair syndrome?"

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

What's your Parler @ sign? I'll follow you. Mine is @EyeAmAMason

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Denver Airport, 1994

twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join