It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Efforts improving but that would be Tier 2 Watch List.

U.S. Department of State Trafficking in Persons Report - June 2020. 570 page PDF.

Tiers defined on page 48.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
All totally understood, but...

"Q" is acting like the working class in France. Sabotage was a name give by the French to damage done by workers throwing their shoes into the machinery in order to protest working conditions. All "Q" is doing is tossing a flip-flop at the windmill, when dumping a box of riding boots into the grind wheel is really needed.

So it's not the "Q" is doing nothing, but rather that "Q" should be exposing more information, and doing it in a way that is undeniable by the media. (ever seen the movie Turk 182?) That should be "Q" at this point given what's happening and the reactions of those effected.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Demonetization doesn’t have anything to do with net neutrality. If you want to run a server and pay for the bandwidth yourself, you can run it without the Google ads etc that pay for it.

It’s not that companies want to be associated with supporting liberal ideology - it’s just that they don’t want their ads to be served next to things that are going to cost them money...and you can bet that any companies that have their ads served next to QAnon conspiracy theories that reference pedophilia etc are going to have something to say about it.

That’s why Q says that those particular doors have to be a choice on whether people want to walk through them or not. It does a massive disservice to the whole cause when people go right to 11 with what they want to talk to people about.

"The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yup... The two Saudi officials was the bread in the whole thing ....

edit on 6262020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Had to make sure I was on the right thread... Toykyo Drift night IC lol
edit on 6262020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: interupt42

You're talking about N-N as a principal, but if you look at the N-N laws you'll see something different as to how it was applied. Though if I am wrong, please show me and I'll reverse my thinking on this.

they were trying to classify it as utility service to preserve net neutrality princples after a verizon lawsuit and there was nothing in there beyond that .

the tech companies fought for it not because they care for you or me or freedom of speech but because their survival depended on it

verizon won for a short period and net neutrality was removed . in that short period Verizon purposely slowed their customer bandwidth to a crawl despite charging them for fast internet in order to extort netflix and make them pay more money.

the tech companies saw that isp could hold them for ramsom and they lobbied to find a solution which consisted of a reclassification. their business dependent on it. the texh companies won until trump over ruled at that time the tech companies didnt put up a fight which means that their was an agreement made between the big tech companies and the big isp. so you had two huge oligopoly industry come together.

im on my phone but ars technica has some good articles on it if you want to read further . also i created several threads on the issue

also if their was anything nefarious in the reclass then trump should have fixed versus killing it all together and giving the deepstae isp (verizon,att,comcast) full control of the internet.
edit on 07630America/ChicagoFri, 26 Jun 2020 19:07:03 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: LanceCorvette
If you can get a doctor to agree that you have a medical condition or trouble breathing, you may be exempt
mask exemptions

Yeah I read the most recent Order within an hour of it coming out because he'd been threatening for a week to make it mandatory "in public" which to everyone I talked to meant in the park, walking down the street, driving.

And no, I shouldn't have to scam my doctor, or have my doctor write a bogus note, to evade an overreaching government.

Want to know how insidious this is going to get? The Order says specifically that individuals not wearing a mask will not be ticketed for not wearing a mask.

But if they're asked to leave a premises and don't, they can be charged with trespassing. So guess what, "see, we didn't arrest anyone for not wearing a mask" they'll be able to honestly and accurately say, meanwhile the jails are filling with "trespassers".

Insidious, these people are.
edit on 26-6-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Great stuff. It makes me think

"If one has never seen Winter they might think the planet was dying."

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
BLACK NAMES MATTER

Nancy calls him "George Kirby", a deceased black Comedian who was popular in the 60's.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Friday, while speaking on the Democrat-led police reform bill, bungled George Floyd’s name, telling reporters that Democrats are “very proud” that their measure carries “George Kirby’s” name.

Watch crazy dementia Nancy here

😂🤣🤪

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
More Q

Q4530

26 Jun 2020 - 8:15:35 PM
twitter.com...📁
Rising to the occasion.
Understanding what's at stake.
God bless each and every one of you.
We will not fail.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

Q4531

26 Jun 2020 - 8:18:19 PM
twitter.com...📁
The next few weeks will demonstrate our resolve.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

Q4532

26 Jun 2020 - 8:20:15 PM
As the darkness falls so does our enemies.
Q

Q4533

Q4534

Jun 26 2020 19:35:53 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Stand at the ready.
Q

edit on 26-6-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: MetalThunder

Efforts improving but that would be Tier 2 Watch List.

U.S. Department of State Trafficking in Persons Report - June 2020. 570 page PDF.

Tiers defined on page 48.

Very interesting forward, given what we know...

Removal of Humans As Currency is the prize.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

U.S. Supreme Court declines Texas Democrats' request to allow all Texans to vote by mail

The U.S. Supreme Court has rejected an initial bid by state Democrats to expand voting by mail to all Texas voters during the coronavirus pandemic.

Justice Samuel Alito — whose oversight of federal courts includes cases coming through Texas — on Friday issued the court's denial of the Texas Democratic Party’s request to let a federal district judge's order to expand mail-in voting take effect while the case is on appeal.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Why are we the only country with such sudden record breaking COVID increases in states like AZ, FL, TX, GA, in the SUMMER!!?? Along with restricted travel to/from hot zone cities/states. Are these the human trafficking 'hot zones'? Now the mask hysteria has gone full bore retard.

Oh wait, Second wave incoming...
@BNODesk
NEW: Brazil reports 46,860 new cases of coronavirus, the second-biggest daily increase on record worldwide, and 990 new deaths.
twitter.com...

And we got mob style governor's...

And best of all new upcoming 'AS' entertainment for da summer...🤪🤦‍

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Y’all see Sean Hannity talking about Q on Parler? He posted the hashtag #QArmy and spoke about how he can’t talk about Q on the news of on Twitter because the liberals censor him.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Thanks I'll look further into it. I was basing my statement on what was going on here in my area of the Country.

I still stand by my other statements about Trump, "Q", and Gore Vidal.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

EMN, some important decodes on Q4532 because they indicate some operation IS taking place tonight around Eric Schmidt:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 1ed764 No.9760164 📁
Jun 26 2020 19:20:15 (EST) NEW
Q

Timestamp sums to 17=Q

1) As pointed out in Q4533, "does" is a TYPO and should be "do" giving that [ES] is the target of tonight's fall,

2) Q4532 is a:
1 min MARKER - ACTION INCOMING. (Delta from Q4531 is 01:56, which resolves to 1:11)

3) Line lengths2chars gives P... is Eric Schmidt "P"?

4) This is the 3rd of a run of 5 Q posts that all have the same bright GREEN Chan ID!
The first, Q4530, has ES in the timestamp2Acronym decodes.

5) CHESS MOVES method links Q4532 to an ACTION COMMAND in deleted post Q231:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 3LaVfhm8 No.150875388 📁
Nov 25 2017 14:22:21 (EST)
Deleted: Nov 25 2017 14:38:43 (EST)
T: B, F, J, 1,5,11-20, ^
_Conf_d-ww_CON_off[dark]_
_Conf_SIL-_EX
COMM_Castle_Active_7ZbV-WT9
RED1_RED2_
SAT_40k_se_c_[30m]
Godspeed.
P_pers: WRWY
Q

Note the [dark] cross references the "darkness falls" in Q4532.
(This could reference a satellite being either taken out or used in the fall of ES?)

6) Other usual decodes link to:
Q1 Hillary Clinton Extradition
Q20 Who did POTUS meet with yesterday? Was AG Sessions there? How many MI generals were on the WH list to attend a separate meeting? Could those meetings have been combined? Why were certain rooms in the WH renovated? Where was the meeting on Monday? Why aren’t phones allowed in this room (one of many). What firm was contracted to conduct the renovations?

Q105 Please pray. Operators are in harms way. High risk. High value targets. Please pause and give thanks to those who would die to save our republic. More to follow.

Q156 Rothschild targetted: ++

Q720 Do people believe all recent resignations, plane crashes, plane re_routes, EMS/EBS activations, blackouts, etc are simply a coincidence? Why did Sessions [at the beginning] emphasize investigations/proceedings are kept confidential? Think magic. What you see ……. Do you really believe nothing is being done? Re_read past crumbs. Who has the power? Why was this emphasized in the beginning? You have more than you know.

Q1920 4 Booms and 4 Airplane Emergency Landings (Proof)
Q2015 CORONA 8 RE_ROUTE T_83 CORONA 8 NEW CONTROL. CORONA 8 NOW OFFLINE
Q3120 John Brennan - Obama's Director of the CIA (official pic)

edit on 26-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Y’all see Sean Hannity talking about Q on Parler? He posted the hashtag #QArmy and spoke about how he can’t talk about Q on the news of on Twitter because the liberals censor him.

I dont see anything unless its further in the conversations. Firs time on Parler so my navigation isn't there lol.

Also which account?
edit on 6/26/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Why are we the only country with such sudden record breaking COVID increases in states like AZ, FL, TX, GA, in the SUMMER!!?? Along with restricted travel to/from hot zone cities/states. Are these the human trafficking 'hot zones'? Now the mask hysteria has gone full bore retard.

Oh wait, Second wave incoming...
@BNODesk
NEW: Brazil reports 46,860 new cases of coronavirus, the second-biggest daily increase on record worldwide, and 990 new deaths.
twitter.com...

From the Q linked account: Here

"Cases" is wildly misleading. If there was a vax, and 1000 people got the jab, they'd all be "cases," as they'd have antibodies. We know there are false positives, through testing, errors and Chinese test kits. Covid baby goes out with the bathwater for good on this one. All lies.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

You're not kidding. Just type in any 2 or 3 digit number followed by "new cases" into Goog. 11, 22, 33, 666, 333, 846, 746...
Talk about mass manipulation.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Seanhannityfoxnews

Might be fake. I’m not too good at Parler yet. I saw it on Reddit actually. YMMV

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

EMN, some important decodes on Q4532 because they indicate some operation IS taking place tonight around Eric Schmidt:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 1ed764 No.9760164 📁
Jun 26 2020 19:20:15 (EST) NEW
Q

Timestamp sums to 17=Q

Interesting Eric Schmidt gematria = 341, 111 and 666

If ES represents the Goog, could darkness suggest altering the algos or changing it in some way? Or is ES just ES himself? I think what he reps is likely. Goog/NK/Manipulation etc.

EDIT FOR QIERD Syncho fun with EMN post above: 11, 666

@ffe Sheds Light On The Issue. Barr spoke to this as well.

edit on 26-6-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join