It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 247
<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This is one of those "if someone would only say..."
He did, and his logic will be ignored.

bigger pic

File under "lies, damn lies, statistics and medical statistics..."

BLM protests have not led to a spike in coronavirus cases: study

“While it is possible that the protests caused an increase in the spread of COVID-19 among those who attended the protests, we demonstrate that the protests had little effect on the spread of COVID-19 for the entire population of the counties with protests during the more than three weeks following protest onset,” researchers said.

edit on 26-6-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: RenegadeOfTheLight

Cranky, I always enjoy your posts.

Indeed.

Cheers

Attempts to curry favor though praise will only result in more postings - careful with the law of unintended conseQuence.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RenegadeOfTheLight

Gives some credence to the idea that we have the power to manifest reality with the power of our thoughts and minds. The Law of Attraction and all that jazz.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
George Nader sentenced to 10 years in prison for child sex charges
WaPo

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
DOJ: 9 Arrested In Case Involving Mothers Selling Children Into Sex-Trafficking Ring In Exchange For Drugs

COLUMBUS, Ohio – A federal grand jury has indicted a Scioto County man and several of his family members and associates with charges related to a child sex trafficking operation. The man allegedly exchanged drugs obtained in Columbus and elsewhere for sexual access to the children of drug-addicted mothers.

Just another indicator of what's to come. Bigger fish to follow.

Trafficking Report highlights governments that have failed to fulfill their commitments to protect victims, and instead are acting as traffickers themselves.

U.S. Department of State Trafficking in Persons Report - June 2020. 570 page PDF.

2019 Tier 3:

Special Case 2019 & 2020: Libya, Somalia, Yemen.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Things seem to be really ramping up !
Port of Cincinnati ? Yup

Us Customs and Border Protection NEWS

CBP Seizes Largest Synthetic Drug Shipment in Port of Cincinnati History
Release Date: June 26, 2020
CINCINNATI— On May 11, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers in Cincinnati seized an air shipment at a local cargo examination station, which has recently yielded 530 pounds of synthetic drugs and controlled substances.

This shipment came from China and was headed to a single importer in Aurora, Colorado

edit on 6262020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
PokeyJoe, mail for you.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
We attract through our magnetism
our brains are antennae used for transmitting and receiving data

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
I find my long flowing hair also helps

I stopped cutting it 1 year into this thread lol

edit on 6262020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: cherokeetroy
I find my long flowing hair also helps

I stopped cutting it 1 year into this thread lol

I don't cut my hair, either 👍

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Great video on OSHA, Masks, Oxygen Levels - 13 minutes

OSHA SAYS MASKS DON'T WORK -- AND VIOLATE OSHA OXYGEN LEVELS -- The Healthy American, Peggy Hall

She has links in video description.
www.osha.gov...
OSHA COVID-19 FAQS are disgusting, first they state that cloth masks provide zero protection(really?) and then go on to agree with the CDC recommendation to wear them for protection.

MetalThunder, I agree. Things seem to be ramping up. It does not feel heavy, which is nice and a welcomed change.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Marina Abramović's brother Velimir is a Serbian publicist, university professor and obsessive researcher of the character and work of Tesla. In 2001, he founded the private philosophy school Institute of Time Science (Akademia NOIA) in Barajevo. What is interesting about NOIA is that they concern themselves with the study of "Noosphere". Velimir is always pictured/filmed wearing a signature scarf.

This leads off in many tangents..The Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS) co-founded in 1973 by former astronaut Edgar Mitchell. They fund the Global Consciousness Project.

Constant Present Time

This web site aims to introduce the general public as well as physicists and mathematicians into my Hypothesis of Time which is the basis to time control technology and the key to Tesla orientated research. Above all, my Constant Present Time Hypothesis is spiritualizing Physics and consequently all the scientific disciplines.

The mankind will be a slave to unpredictable and irreparable change until the understanding of the most fundamental natural law, and that is time, enables us to build the desirable reality for everybody.

PUTIN AND PICTURES OF NIKOLAI RELIH

Abramovic then pointed to a famous Russian mystic whose paintings, during his last visit to Serbia, were personally sought by Vladimir Putin .

"When Putin was now in Belgrade, he was looking for pictures of Nikolai Roerich . And many do not know who he was. Namely, Roerich's wife received messages from the Great White Brotherhood and then gave it to her husband, who would then carry it to Lenin and Dzerzhinsky. He practically gave them instructions. While Gurdjieff, another mystic, gave instructions to Stalin, with whom he had known since childhood.

You see, there are esoteric moves behind historical events.

Goog link translated from Serbian

Insanely long deep rabbit hole...unrolled thread if you wish to dive in and perhaps not come back.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
I would say they suffer from total lack of self awareness. Being a social justice warrior means investing all their time and pouring all their energy into fixing all the perceived injustices of the world (many of those 'injustices ' perpetrated by their very own controllers)

Right now, they are pooling their angry energy to 'create change ' through destruction. Imagine if each one would redirect that energy that's projected outward back into themselves. They could harvest their own energy and invest it into healing their own minds, their own bodies, their own souls...imagine how powerful they would become if they did that. Imagine how powerful the entire human race would become if we all did that

They don't want that

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Edgar Mitchell was into some really awesome stuff. Hes also in the Wikileaks Podesta emails talking to JP about Zero Point Energy and aliens. A memo from Mitchells personal papers was leaked after he died. In it is a transcript of a scientist and Vice Admiral Dep. Director of the DIA. In it, they are discussing the US Governments UFO reverse engineering project. Apparently this was released after he died and someone found it in his personal things. I would LOVE to see what else he had in there.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Things seem to be really ramping up !
Port of Cincinnati ? Yup

Us Customs and Border Protection NEWS

CBP Seizes Largest Synthetic Drug Shipment in Port of Cincinnati History
Release Date: June 26, 2020
CINCINNATI— On May 11, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers in Cincinnati seized an air shipment at a local cargo examination station, which has recently yielded 530 pounds of synthetic drugs and controlled substances.

This shipment came from China and was headed to a single importer in Aurora, Colorado

From your link:

Of the 530 pounds of illicit narcotics and other controlled substances, around 435 pounds were Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Schedule I and Schedule II controlled substances. The remainder was Schedule III and IV substances and various prohibited or regulated products such as prescription-only medications like sedatives, steroids, anti-anxiety and anti-depressant medications, and medications intended for prevention or treatment of Covid-19. At least 192 pounds of the seized substances are known precursors for fentanyl synthesis.

Fascinating....

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

You see, there are esoteric moves behind historical events.

You should check out Messengers Of Deception by Jacques Vallee.

One of my all time favorite books, it offers a unique perspective with regards to the occult being weaponized by what we here in the Q threads call “the cabal,” for the purpose of social engineering and psychological warfare.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, qntmpkts.keybase.pub was used as Q's picture source originally.

Whilst Q's dark background pictures of post come from qmap.pub, the light background pictures could come from any of qanon.pub, qanon.app, qdrop.pub or qntmpkts.keybase.pub because they look identical in output? It may be possible to tell by looking at the hexadecimal content of the picture file.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Wow, FF, that's got to be amongst the highest schumann resonance measurements to date?

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

new topics

top topics

<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join