It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

"Look to Twitter" = Twitter "Look #2"?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Remember the good old days when the "okay" sign just meant "okay", or a thumbs up sign meant good/yes/okay?

These days everything is a trap. Like when your girlfriend asks "does this make my ass look fat?"

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I've seen the "My fellow Americans the Storm is upon us..." statement on Twitter a lot, over the past 2.5 years. Did Q reveal the name of the person who will make the REAL statement?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

PUBLIC is VITAL.
RELEASE of INFO VITAL.
OUTRAGE.
JUSTICE.
Can we simply arrest the opposition w/o first exposing the TRUTH?
FOLLOW THE LIGHT.

This^^^

Pedavore stuff will come out first, then outcry will drive demand. They cannot arrest anyone, then be mired in motions, in order to "reveal." renoGade gate is not it...

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Wow! Rel, you've just blown my mind - again. I may have to reconsider my position, and get back on the fence instead of taking a side.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Were these 4 really Democrats? The Mainstream Media ain't sayin.

Ref: abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Haha, possibly. Mind blown yet again!

Isn't this your pub night? Are they open there yet?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Covert RESET Action Platform or CRAP.💩

Elite COVID Action: Now Comes the Davos ‘Great Reset’

Make no mistake, the Great Reset is no spur-of-the moment idea of Schwab and friends. The WEF website states, “COVID-19 lockdowns may be gradually easing, but anxiety about the world’s social and economic prospects is only intensifying. There is good reason to worry: a sharp economic downturn has already begun, and we could be facing the worst depression since the 1930s. But, while this outcome is likely, it is not unavoidable.” The WEF sponsors have big plans:”…the world must act jointly and swiftly to revamp all aspects of our societies and economies, from education to social contracts and working conditions. Every country, from the United States to China, must participate, and every industry, from oil and gas to tech, must be transformed. In short, we need a “Great Reset” of capitalism.” This is big stuff.

Dr.Schwab is a former member of the steering committee of the Bilderberg Group.
Knighted by H.M. Queen Elizabeth II: Knight Commander of the Order of St Michael and St George (KCMG).
Grand Cross with Star of the National Order of Germany.
Knight of the Legion d'Honneur of France

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

There's no right answer to that, lol.

However, I think a 'yes' might be worse than a 'no' answer. I'm not certain.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The Solstice. Briefly, for those interested.

Folks have ordered their lives around celestial events, for good, ill or indifferent for some time. Since Q began these seQuences of Solstice Eclipse etc. have been amplified, providing moments of momentum and power to accelerate things - as many are focused or aware of the point in 'time'.

I've had a mirror in my current situation from 2018. Unplanned, and not all that convenient, but all good.

What I noticed a the beginning of the week was my head and upper body was feeling as though it was squeezing through the eye of a needle, while my lower body felt lost at sea. Vision crazy blurry at times, headache, toning and so on. Pretty extreme.

Now the odd part. I noticed all sorts of whackyness Tues-Wed. The funny timeline jump was noticed in a few ways but the most obvious was music. While driving pandora was random on songs from about 85-95. Songs I am well familiar with. About 40 percent were new versions. Changes in mix, or vocals, and a few chord changes. Some better, most not oddly. That's an easy timeline jump marker, YMMV on yours.

So what does it mean? Well, that was pretty severe, suggesting opportunity to expand. I'd suggest the next three days focusing on what a truly desirable realty might be for one and all - both together and individually. Think big, avoid vengeance, hate and such, think positively for all - even the scum. Maybe we can kick things forward.

Can't hurt...

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Oh, the hypocrisy!

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Unless, you hesitate on the answer. 💣 Otherwise, a quick yes would be your best option. Least that's been my experience. YMMV.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Remember the good old days when the "okay" sign just meant "okay", or a thumbs up sign meant good/yes/okay?

These days everything is a trap. Like when your girlfriend asks "does this make my ass look fat?"

Remember when there was no such thing as auto-correct?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Were these 4 really Democrats?

Yes ...all were Democrats. At least while they served as SOTH.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Haha, wow. Madness. The secret starbucks society eh (well, the starbucks logo is pretty esoteric too). That's kind of sad though really .
I've grown up around Christianity, and though I have no beef at all with them as I share many beliefs (this includes my mother), there was always a door that remained shut. There is an inherent fear of symbols. I think this goes much further than just Christianity though.

I actually wonder where it stems from. Symbolism can be used for magic, which is a big no no for most. But understanding and studying them for enlightenment is a very noble cause, but one that I feel requires restraint. You do not get closer to God than studying his pure language. If you do it at too young an age, I think it can bring about a certain madness to an unprepared/matured mind. To some, it is so dangerous, they'd rather keep it guarded and hidden. This is the wrong attitude. At one time, it was considered wrong for the common man to read the bible him/herself! Only the priest could do such a thing. Power, Gods representatives.

Also big thanks to OsirianObsidian for that input. Like CanMason, it isn't a big area of study for me, more periphery. If the world doesn't just blow up or what have you, I'm sure to get there eventually.

Though I agree regarding the snake and the kundalini. It is all about the flow of energy. Interestingly, in the eastern teachings, it is generally acknowledged that you should be (can't remember the exact age... maybe 42 but...) 40+ before experiencing it. I have most definitely experienced it, and I'd agree. I think the world is going to be going through a similar experience soon, and it all might get a bit weird... caused by the revelation of the truth. New eyes.

Regarding thread sway, Q etc. I don't know how others feel, but I kind of get the feeling that this (Q) is like the culmination of all conspiracies. That one way or another, most of the subjects discussed on ATS are connected to the same groups of people, over and over again. It is like the final chapter of the grand conspiracy... perhaps not to everything (real mysteries, UFOs, aliens, bigfoot, origin, history etc), but in terms of big brother, the FED, Illuminati, WW3, left/right politics, human trafficking, false flags, 911, 7/7, on and on and on... All of it seems linked to the central conspiracy.

So, it is with that, that I kind of see this thread as a gigantic mega conspiracy. I often, when posting try to spell out obvious stuff that most seasoned conspiracy followers would know already, because I imagine that Q is going to bring in a lot of lurkers who are on a serious catch up. It is why I think this thread has covered nearly every topic discussed elsewhere on ATS. It's kind of like a jigsaw finally coming together, and the missing pieces are just waiting to go in to show a complete connected picture.

So, although some of this stuff might seem disconnected and unQ, I also think it is like conspiracy school. At this point, I think we're just waiting for the meat to hit the floor. Once the reveal is made, the connections made clear, everyone will be breathing a collective sigh of relief. Beyond that, who knows. I'm rather hoping for conspiracy retirement. I'd rather be spending my time on enlightening, art, music and just reigniting friendships that were tarnished by 2-3 decades of following a conspiracy, that ultimately has brought a hell of a lot of loneliness and isolation.
Worth the fight, but when so many have slept and ignored it all for so long... you end up feeling bad for talking real and upsetting their lives. Blissful ignorance and all that.

Well, I'm guessing that it will all change. A harsh awakening. Most will be shocked I guess. Those here will be unsurprised... but hopefully vindicated a little. Not to gloat though, as the truth of it will be so heavy, that it'll be pure relief at not carrying that burden of knowledge.

So, yes, anyway, I'm just saying that I think we're almost there. Q isn't slipping... we're just waiting now.

Much love to you all.

p.s. Does anyone else think we're just waiting now? Or does anyone think that there will be new big boom type things? I kind of imagine that from here on in, it will all become a much more public show.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Internationally speaking, while in Brasil, I learned that gesture translation varies and equaled Azz hole to them.... Lol
So if ever traveling abroad remember a thumbs up always works.

edit on 6192020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Were these 4 really Democrats? The Mainstream Media ain't sayin.

Ref: abcnews.go.com...

Yes.
List of Speakers

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Finally found the energy and will to re-write this post for the 3rd time, having lost the first 2 to page load issues:

Of POTUS 21 tweets, so far today, the 5th and 6th stood out because they follow a couple of trends I have been examining. Both Trends are 1 line tweets with an Exclamation mark - 1 with approval percentages, the other with ALL CAPS:

1) 5th tweet of day:

96% Approval Rating in the Republican Party. Thank you!

a) This is the 5th time he tweeted this and the 2nd time it has been a self-retweet... 2&5=25 = Eyes On,

b) The exact format of this tweet has been repeated since March 2018 with increasing percentages:
"93% Approval Rating in the Republican Party. Thank you!" x1: Mar '18
"94% Approval Rating in the Republican Party. Thank you!" x1: Sep '18
"95% Approval Rating in the Republican Party. Thank you!" x7: Oct '19 to Feb '20, 1 RT
"96% Approval Rating in the Republican Party. Thank you!" x5: May '20 to Jun '20, 2 RT

2) 6th tweet of the day:

“THE SILENT MAJORITY IS STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE.”

a) This seems to be an expanding tweet because:
June 02, 20: "SILENT MAJORITY!",
June 02, 20: "SILENT MAJORITY!", Retweet
Jun 14th, 20: "THE SILENT MAJORITY IS STRONGER THAN EVER!!!",
Jun 15th, 20: "THE SILENT MAJORITY IS STRONGER THAN EVER!!!", Retweet
Jun 19th, 20: "THE SILENT MAJORITY IS STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE."
I expect we will see a retweet of this last one within 24 hours

3) There is a trend of pairs of ALL CAPS one line tweets with exclamation being paired, for example:

Jun 09, 20: "THE REAWAKENING OF AMERICA!"
followed 86 seconds later by
"MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

Jun 13, 20: ""LAW & ORDER!""
followed 38 seconds later by
"MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

Jun 15, 20: "THE SILENT MAJORITY IS STRONGER THAN EVER!!!"
followed 34 seconds later by
"LAW & ORDER!"

4) I think that some combination of these ALL CAPS one liners with exclamation mark, Retweets and MARKERS form the POTUS side of the Q/POTUS-1 to -5 countdown in Q365

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

No, unfortunately, English pubs are still shutdown!

I've had one glass of wine in 12 weeks as I see no point in drinking alone.

Getting my kicks from popping brains instead...

new topics

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join