It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: misfit312

Whoa! That is a gem of a doc. Lots of familiar key words, phrases, quotes, and references. Alot of nefarious and shady cold war activities were afoot back in the 80s. Hmm, Minneapolis may be worth a deep dig.

Thanks for the share.

Dig huh ?
Satan's Cave Revisit (Downtown Minneapolis Tunnel Exploring)

Bonus Link

last one this post

only usa Russian museum

Current Exhibit .....

edit on 6192020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That looks like a restaurant where I've had some good pizza, but it isn't set up for devil worship.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Working together benefits all Americans!
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks.. I actually came across it while reading up on The Gods of Eden. Then whose really in control etc.

Next I stumbled on part 2 of a pedo vid with The scary Russians. So I really started looking at Putin and I found that...

I also found a article from 'Think Tank' Schiller Institute. Its JFK Pres from the Future... It talks about what we really lost when he was assassinated. How we would all be sovereign booming nations by now thanks to his energy plans.
edit on 19-6-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Well crap...Now Im taken back to that Baron Trump time travel books and Russia.

I think that's where the cave entrance was.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
The president of the USA warning people against protesting? Trying to squash the 1st amendment?

"Agitators, looters and low-lifes..."

Yep, that sounds like "protesters" to me.
edit on 19-6-2020 by FlyingFox because: Losers Beware!

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Q should post that one.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Check out Mr. Phony Baloney "crying" for immigrants.

edit on 6/19/2020 by Creep Thumper because: FIXED VID.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Did not know that Great Lakes Shipping was a known source of Human Trafficking ..... Duluth and the Native Americans ... Minnesota is such a wild beautiful state outside the cities .... that is

link in sig

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Looking like Lam again.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
DJT Rally, moved to the Solstice Date = not a coincidence?

Dark to Light, MIRROR = Light to Dark = Solstice...

Jun 2 2020 20:48:02 (EST)

Last Rally: March 02 2020

Days Between:

110 or 11

Rally Starts as 7:00 (what's real time) and the Solstice happens at 4:43 in Tulsa 1:17 minutes later

The BOOM GUN Mirror Drop last Delta'd pointing to Rod's testimony.

The could point to renOgade gate info flood coming. My sense is that it will be Epstein related horrors that surface dragging the renOgade crew in. The renOgade crew has been protecting against the reveal of their misdeeds, which can all be explained away as "nothing personal, just business". I think they've been hoping it isn't JE stuff. I think they are wrong, as renOgade stuff isn't Dark to Light enough. JE stuff dooms them planet wide, and makes mail in voting a Little Dutch Boy dyke finger.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

That's a new one for me too and the caves and the only Russian museum, and OWLS too.

I assume that is a shipping channel from Lake Superior down St Mary's River into Lake Huron to Michigan. I imagine alot of shipping containers to & fro those ports.

I always found that northern Minnesota border section that protrudes up into Canada, encompassing Oak Island a bit strange.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Anyone else having problems loading ATS pages today?

I've had about 60 "site temporarily unavailable" messages - and lost 20 mins of post creation!

Seems to work on mobile but not on any browser on laptop- despite vpn switches and router reloads.

ETA - Problem fixed... was caused by a keybase installation, now uninstalled.
edit on 19-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Anyone else having problems loading ATS pages today?

I've had about 60 "site temporarily unavailable" messages - and lost 20 mins of post creation!

Seems to work on mobile but not on any browser on laptop- despite vpn switches and router reloads.

Yeah, I've experienced a couple weird delays since yesterday. Don't know why though.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
🤦‍😂

twitter.com...

You know those Farm work camps that some teenagers get sent to for the summer...like to see her get sent to one. Call it Community service. Make it a 1000 hours.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

🤦‍😂

twitter.com...

You know those Farm work camps that some teenagers get sent to for the summer...like to see her get sent to one. Call it Community service. Make it a 1000 hours.

Nevermind the fact that she can't even spell "resist" right. Now her Twitter handle says re-sits Trump. Irony? 😆

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

It is 11, but it is in relation to Crowley (which I think is the order we are looking at re:dark side)

In the Qabalistic system of Crowley, the Abyss contains the 11th (hidden) sephira, Da'ath, which separates the lower sephiroth from the supernals. This account derives from the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn's view of Genesis,[7] in which Da'ath represents the fall of man from a unified consciousness into a duality between ego and divine nature.[8] The Abyss is guarded by the demon Choronzon, who manifests during the third, ceremonial method of crossing this gulf. He represents those parts of one's consciousness and unconsciousness -- "a momentary unity capable of sensation and of expression," in Crowley's terms[9] -- that are unwilling or unable to enter the Divine. According to Grant Morrison in the Richard Metzger Book of Lies, at least, Choronzon

I think I know what you are referring to, but it is also the double vav in Hebrew, vav is 6.
66 (and I borrow from Freeman Fly here as this is his interpretation) Vav vav, 66 is the number for The Abyss (from which the beast emerges I suppose). Other interesting uses of VAV letters which he brings up is on the "Monster" caffeine drink..

Unleash the beast! I mean that is clear as day. So, I'm not disputing what you're saying, but I am putting it in the context of Crowley (see earlier post Crowley info )

Anyways, that's all I got on this at the moment. It was more an observation that fits certain viewpoints I suppose.
Cheers for the input! Hope this clarifies a bit.

edit on 19-6-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
The president of the USA warning people against protesting? Trying to squash the 1st amendment?

"Agitators, looters and low-lifes..."

Yep, that sounds like "protesters" to me.

Those are the only people allowed to protest these days. Simps like us can't because... uh... something about COVIS-19... I guess.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Q should post that one.

He might. But something tells me Q-Team is pretty busy right now preparing for tomorrow's rally.

new topics

top topics

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join