It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 194
<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Here's an uplifting thread by @Burn Notice

1. Joy is the experience of pleasure. Joy is contentment and adoration for the experience of being alive.

Clearly, 2020 has been a tough year to sustain a sense of joy.

However, joy is a powerful weapon we can deploy at this time.

Let me unpack this idea.

20. Given the MSM is telling us to be scared, I’m looking to do the opposite, and be joyful.

Expressing joy at this time, ‘is’ the shift in consciousness.

Choosing joy removes the narrative away from the MSM.

It is an illogical path, but it is the only way.

Geeze that 1st sentence sounds like what I heard growing up in my Dad's house as a teenager.
edit on 19-6-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Congratulations for catching up on the Q-files, the mother of all conspiracies and figuring things out for yourself to varying degrees.

p.s. Does anyone else think we're just waiting now? Or does anyone think that there will be new big boom type things? I kind of imagine that from here on in, it will all become a much more public show.

Some of us been waiting a long time for MOAB's ...

...albeit there has been booms for awhile now but everyone has their own opinion on booms vs nothingburgers. Q has a knack for trumpeting up the Q fever pitch. Guess I like playing the game but more so the research from everyone here.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Some of us been waiting a long time for MOAB's ...

Oh no, not the Moabites too? Indeed the rabbit hole does go down and down and down

Blood Sacrifice for Chemosh
Chemosh seems to have also had a taste for blood. In 2 Kings 3:27 we find that human sacrifice was part of the rites of Chemosh. This practice, while gruesome, was certainly not unique to the Moabites, as such rites were commonplace in the various Canaanite religious cults, including those of the Baals and Moloch. Mythologists and other scholars suggest that such activity may be due to the fact the Chemosh and other Canaanite gods such as the Baals, Moloch, Thammuz, and Baalzebub were all personifications of the sun or the sun's rays. They represented the fierce, inescapable, and often consuming heat of the summer sun (a necessary but deadly element in life; analogs may be found in Aztec sun worship).

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

Epic trolling, given 6-20 Rally numbers.

Second meaning.

In this case caps ZERO = renOgade. I'd contend the renOgade folks are abandoning this version of Sleepy Joe.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

LOL. Yea, both are biblical. Careful, some of those holes are an abyss.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The portraits were taken down hours later. They had hung in the Capitol for decades, honoring Robert Hunter of Virginia, who served as speaker from 1839 to 1841, Howell Cobb of Georgia, 1849 to 1851, James Orr of South Carolina, 1857 to 1859, and Charles Crisp of Georgia, 1891 to 1895.

"There is no room in the hallowed halls of Congress or in any place of honor for memorializing men who embody the violent bigotry and grotesque racism of the Confederacy," Pelosi, D-Calif., proclaimed.

According to "sources", yes, they were one and all DEMOCRATS.

1. Link

2. Link

3. Link

4. Link

You know, I'm starting to wonder whether Nancy and her Democrat cohorts aren't deliberately trying to show their own party's historical hypocrisy. It's just too obvious. Even a 6 year-old can see it. Are they trying to demolish the two-party system of America, and turn it into a one-party dictatorship? Sorry, I have to ask, because everything that's going on right now is just so plainly illogical. People can't be that stupid, can they?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Really?! My wife would lynch, tar and feather me where I stood in a nanosecond if I ever said yes. I would never know what hit me.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

How is this for swamp draining? Since the MSM isn't reporting these 12 top-level departures over the past 16 days, it must be good!

Source: forensicnews.net...

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

You aren't kidding. It took me about 5 years to get out the last one, and I pretty much saw the bottom.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Can somebody please explain to me why there is a white man on this Indian bag of rice? Asking for my Sri Lankan wife.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Excellent! Thanks to you, I started a thread on Nancy's newfound mindset flexibility.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

He's probably Indian Sikh. The ones I know are very light-skinned and very Americanized.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Yep. It's always worked for me but don't imagine it would for everyone.

Answering with a quick yes and she takes it in jest and then you can be honest or lie - agree or disagree depending on her response.

Saying No and she'll think you're lying and have a complex the rest of the night.
---------

Here's a good spoof clip on "They live"...that fits perfectly with the media psyop.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Wow, i try to login and when I do it's russian, really? Have we not pissed and wiped that over already?

I've said previously about the words in my posts, now look at your own. We are the news now, Some luurve for Rel

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

PM4U

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Can somebody please explain to me why there is a white man on this Indian bag of rice? Asking for my Sri Lankan wife.

Looks like a aged Ken Doll that got a job moonlighting as a modeling

(post by Staffordshire1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

check your PMs

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Remember the good old days when the "okay" sign just meant "okay", or a thumbs up sign meant good/yes/okay?

These days everything is a trap. Like when your girlfriend asks "does this make my ass look fat?"

"baby your ass was fat long before you tried those pants on" always works for me.

Gotta say it with a confident smirk though.

new topics

top topics

<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join