It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

FWIW we know that Q will self destruct when the time is nigh, maybe when all is ready prior to election, likely once the replacement appears and Bidens basement funeral completed, coming pre-now-post election we will be the news knowingly imo and well weathered lol, so we must have big huge Booms soon coming as because if they come too close to election, is likely of little use. imo Many cobwebbed caves are going to see the light of day and many dark clouds ( riots, cv19's, peaches, etc ) will see seveer lightening n much rumbling, the script demands it, the movie gooers in the future will sit down relaxed awaiting the start of a 5 day screening of the greatest reality in our past, the stars are you n me, many started this decades ago moi 2, i already feel the amazing eyes of grandchildren n others, chin down n eyes aghast i i repeat perception and deception towards the harmonizing of humanity of old.

Lets take great joy of our endevours, imo it is easy now, the movie has taken over, we roll, we cut, We Won, love hurt n cured. Blessings all, ThankQ

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
CERN approves further work on Future Circular Collider – but delays final decision

The CERN Council has today approved an update to the European Strategy for Particle Physics that recommends further work on a huge 100 km collider – dubbed the Future Circular Collider (FCC) – that would be built in Geneva. But with no formal decision having been made to go ahead with the FCC, the strategy also calls for Europe to back a Japanese-led linear collider if it receives the go-ahead from the Japanese government.

The Large Hadron Collider, by comparison, is 27 kilometers long.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

A friendly reminder:

Trolling, And What To Do About It

Please read This:

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.
  • We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team, that WWG phrase and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE OFF TOPIC DEBATES/BICKERING ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!
    Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

Go after the ball not the player.
    Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:48 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Staffordshire1

Here we go round the prickly pear
    Prickly pear prickly pear
    Here we go round the prickly pear
    At five o'clock in the morning.

Between the idea
    And the reality
    Between the motion
    And the act
    Falls the Shadow
    For Thine is the Kingdom

Between the conception
    And the creation
    Between the emotion
    And the response
    Falls the Shadow
    Life is very long

Between the desire
    And the spasm
    Between the potency
    And the existence
    Between the essence
    And the descent
    Falls the Shadow
    For Thine is the Kingdom

Ponder.

Be well.

😎

edit on 19-6-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:58 PM
    link   
    I don’t remember who posted about the Tower of Babel , but I feel like this is literally exactly where we are.

The spiral of time. We’re back at the place we’ve been before and where it’s prophesied that we will return again.

To most people the name Bavel (or Babel) is only known to us as the name of the city where God confounded the languages. Therefore its name was called Babel, because there the LORD confused the language of all the earth; and from there the LORD scattered them abroad over the face of all the earth. (Genesis 11:9). Whenever a Hebrew name is given in the text and followed by the word "because", the text is providing the connection between the name and the reason for the name. In this case the word "confused" is the Hebrew word בלל (balal) meaning to be mixed up and it was here that God "mixed up" the languages. Interestingly the name בבל (babel) is a mixing up of the letters from the word בלל (balal).

While we may only be familiar with this place name as Babel as found in Genesis, this name is used 262 times throughout the Biblical text. But, instead of translating this name the same way all the time, the translators have chosen to translate it as "Babylon" in all its other occurrences. Yes, Babel and Babylon are one and the same place; Babylon is the place of confusion.

In our English language we also have the word babble meaning "To utter a meaningless confusion of words or sounds", a clear connection between Hebrew and English.

source

All of the sermons and interpretations I’ve ever heard of “Babylon” referenced it as a “place” or a “nation”

But I am beginning to wonder if it’s not something more like a state of collective consciousness of confusion.

Just hit me. Haven’t put too much thought into it yet.

edit on 19-6-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:00 PM
    link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:05 PM
    link   
    a reply to: CoramDeo

I'll be reciting this all night long thanks. I can already see some points of interest. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:06 PM
    link   

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:10 PM
    link   
    We have won, you are right about that- but-
    1) not in the sense that most people will interpret that comment- as we haven’t made it to that place in time where we experience the realization of victory.
    And 2) while the laws of physics are still in operation. Within our experience of reality, time is still doing its thing, and so, knowing that we’ve already won may give us the faith, hope, courage, and wisdom we need to fight the battle before us all, but none of that will excuse us from still having to endure the battle.

Also, people are probably PMing about ATS shutting down and archiving threads. It’s not a big deal. Transparency isn’t for everybody, either. Only those of us who have never felt the experience of true privacy have the courage to really express ourselves in such a vulnerable manner- and it’s a double edged awkward sword, as sometimes we(I) do it simply because we feel we have nothing left to lose anyway.

edit on 19-6-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:24 PM
    link   
    From the "This is strange" file. (Friday night firing or resignation or neither.)

In Unprecedented Drama, US Attorney Geoffrey Berman Refuses To 'Step Down' After Barr Asks For Resignation

Source 1: www.zerohedge.com...

Source 2: www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:24 PM
    link   
    a reply to: SouthernGift

I've only ever had respect for you, all along.

The laws of Physics? Remove them what do you get? Anything is possible.A Universe with no laws but free thinking, creating.

As always I'm on your side, but this thread is getting tiresome because they ignore the truth.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:28 PM
    link   

originally posted by: carewemust
    From the "This is strange" file. (Friday night firing or resignation or neither.)

In Unprecedented Drama, US Attorney Geoffrey Berman Refuses To 'Step Down' After Barr Asks For Resignation

Just because you don’t open the email from your boss titled “you’re fired” doesn’t mean you’re not fired, lol.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:34 PM
    link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust

Just because you don’t open the email from your boss titled “you’re fired” doesn’t mean you’re not fired, lol.

This termination is strange, because Berman was a huge 2016 Trump campaign donor....but on the other hand, his office (SDNY) is investigating Trump business and Trump campaign dealings.

But, it will be FUN to hear/see CNN experts suffer once again from the stress of this Barr, "abuse of power in an effort to protect President Trump."

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:36 PM
    link   

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:37 PM
    link   
    You must have missed the announcement. ATS days are numbered.

Physics isn’t my strong point and so time may not actually even be physics. Maybe I should’ve expressed it as the laws of creation until they are changed or destroyed. Thought most in this thread may be ahead of the game, so to speak, the major collective has a lot of catching up to do.

As far ahead as we may be, patience, endurance, long suffering, and offering grace and mercy to those not quite at the point of “understanding the story will play out beautifully, and couldn’t do so without the contrasting turbulence” are on our itinerary at the moment.

And let me tell you, those things are the damn rocket science of spiritual wisdom and growth. Speaking to myself here, as well, (more so in an offline, real people in my circle kind of thing) but our focus should probably be on those things for ourselves rather than our critiques of others.

Guilty
    As
    Charged

I love when a message meant for another ends up speaking to my own spirit.

Love and peace staff. Respect for you as well,
    Although name calling isn’t decorum.

I respect decorum.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:40 PM
    link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
    DJT Tweet

Epic trolling, given 6-20 Rally numbers.

Second meaning.

In this case caps ZERO = renOgade. I'd contend the renOgade folks are abandoning this version of Sleepy Joe.

The show must go on! 😂🤡👀🍿

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:42 PM
    link   
    a reply to: carewemust
    I read about this about an hour ago. I was hoping someone would touch on this.

I don't know what to make of it.

Lots of things going on behind the big curtain.

Very curious.

What ever it is, big Boom ??
    edit on 19-6-2020 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:52 PM
    link   
    a reply to: LurkNoMore

Good one.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:25 AM
    link   
    a reply to: crappiekat

As a two-term Attorney General, William Barr knows exactly what he's doing. The question that Congress/MSM will ask is WHY Barr is terminating the SDNY US Attorney at 10:00pm on a Friday evening.

Q said earlier this week that "WHY" is the most important thing to know (vs What/Who/How), with everything happening this year.

P.S. Statement from US Attorney Berman tonight: twitter.com...

edit on 6/20/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:39 AM
    link   
    a reply to: crappiekat

From October 2019...

(CNN) With the indictment Thursday of associates of President Donald Trump's personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, New York federal prosecutors are yet again behind a criminal case that threatens Trump's inner circle.

That has raised fears in law-enforcement circles that the head of the office, Manhattan US Attorney Geoffrey Berman, could be in the crosshairs of the President.

But Justice Department officials say privately that they believe the high-profile nature of the case and the potential for political blowback if Berman were removed may help secure his position.
    www.cnn.com...

Either Berman has done something wrong, or Barr/Trump know there's nothing anyone can do if they want to protect Rudy Giuliani. Voters in America like Giuliani, and don't want to see him raided at 6am by 50 SWAT members, with CNN filming the raid.

Edit to add: Apparently BARR simply does NOT like Berman: www.cnn.com...

edit on 6/20/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join