It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

It's not even the same street. Look at the asphalt shades and lane markings between all of the different videos and photos we have.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This link will take you to a twitter page of a Strong African Woman calling out the Democrats for wearing those very colors. Well worth the 2 minutes to watch. She wasnt happy about their "Photo Op" to say the least!

Link to Twit on colors worn by Democrats today

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RenegadeOfTheLight
Now that you mention it, wasnt their car across the street also black in the first videos or am I just remembering that wrong?

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Many thanks for that video! Need to RT the hell outta that tweet.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

It wasn't clear if even George Floyd? The guy in this latest video looks shorter and less well built.

Stirring my soup supper, I was reflecting on whether George Floyd, as a nightclub security, had used the exact move that he was killed by on others. Who knows but interesting to consider.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Trust me I have been! Making sure my followers are all over it! Its moving out

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I think you are right. The mini mart doesn't seem to be there in one video. In the photo that shows 3 "cops" on Floyd, Floyd's arm appears to be going up and out along side his head. Why would he not be handcuffed anymore? In on it? Drugged too much to resist?

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

This link will take you to a twitter page of a Strong African Woman calling out the Democrats for wearing those very colors. Well worth the 2 minutes to watch. She wasnt happy about their "Photo Op" to say the least!

God Bless that Woman

Eta YMMV
edit on 682020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Yes so many questions. I to would like to know how he ended up on other side of car. The first reports was that he was passed out at his wheel from the drugs. When you see the first footage that showed gas station and that other suv that pulled out then parked across the street, he wasnt resisting then. Not were it was super obvious anyway.

There was also a lot of "trust" on the cops part when it came to those two that were with George. They gave them a LOT of room and ample time and distance to run if they wanted to.

I still wish I could remember what color there car was across the street in the beginning.

He is cuffed in this new one and there was a lot of digging in his pockets being transferred to their pockets. Seemed the one cop was just trying to shield the view of the other one.

The missing teenager that filmed it is nowhere to be seen. No crowd was really forming. Couple elderly walked by not very alarmed, more nonchalant. Sooo Geroge wasnt make to much of a struggle.

Yep, questions questions T
That mystery SUV that was parked behind him still has my interest after turning around and parking across the street. When it did pull out it turned left at the light and went away from the scene.

ETA: Also the car he ended up under was black and thats the one that had the fake looking license plate on it

edit on 6/8/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Kapow! Knockout Punch to the nuts! 👊👏

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Light-hearted moment. Nancy Pelosi stuck on the floor after praying for the president.

twitter.com...

Bet you won't hear MSM cry about the religious or shall I say sacrilegious "photo op" on this, will we?

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I truly don't remember (Mandela effect?) this black eye club problem.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: onehuman

God Bless that Woman

Eta YMMV

I'm with you, which way were they kneeling toward? White House? I guess we know whey there were so keen on staying away for so long.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Anyone linked this yet?

Adam Housley is reporting as many as 16-17 criminal referrals have been handed to the DoJ regarding Obamagate spying and more are being worked on.

“Criminal referrals have already been sent to the Justice Department and the overall number may reach as many as 16-17 by the end of next week. Investigators are working on additional ones as we speak and some are targeting the Mueller probe and how [retired Gen. Michael Flynn was] investigated,” Housley tweeted.

These are referrals from Congress, not Durham.

Supposedly, Barr wants to avoid a "constitutional crisis" so that's why they've been working so quietly. Not sure exactly what that means other than knowing Trump wouldn't keep quiet if he knew.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: carewemust
Light-hearted moment. Nancy Pelosi stuck on the floor after praying for the president.

twitter.com...

Bet you won't hear MSM cry about the religious or shall I say sacrilegious "photo op" on this, will we?

Some African American leadership is insulted by what the US House did today. They are wondering if the next step will be for Nancy Pelosi and her group to put on blackface for 24 hours, as a false display of solidarity and empathy.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I suspect the bird on top of liberty's head
avatar related... probably just me lol...
edit on 682020 by MetalThunder because: Off BALANCE

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Georgia State Trooper Responds to Black Lives Matter Protesters asking him to take a Knee, "I Only Kneel For God."

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Would anything with good intentions, at least Balanced attention want any life to kneel ? Isn't that sorta posin ???? Jussie asking

GOOD that is ..not evil..

edit on 682020 by MetalThunder because: Just asking

Rel in thru the out door ...pm lol
edit on 682020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank you for your reply.

OK, now I see it.

Thank you for those dates.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hey folks, [Edit, just updating this post as I get new info on it]

So I just wanted to post an update on the JFKjr thing... So his account went back up, and apparently this was because of someone placed inside Twitter that made it happen... I didn't manage to capture everything, but I did capture his last post which was the following... And his account is now down.
[Edit Update - now back up and that post shown below is removed] I think the following images are related to this question...

[End of Edit]

His account was literally back up for only maybe 10-30 minutes... hard to say, but it wasn't long...

So make of that what you will...

I'll also tag on the following...

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0836cc No.4280455 📁
Dec 12 2018 18:47:54 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 0e29f7 No.4280260 📁
Dec 12 2018 18:44:01 (EST)
>>4280189

Is JFK Jr alive?

>>4280260
No.
Q

ALso...