It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I'll have to reflect on your question and hypotheses later on today. It's over my head right now.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
White hats in the medical field.

“Stay in the light”

Is Bill Maher switching hats?

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

“Whoosh is an onomatopoeic word that, when viewed through one end of a radio-telescope, describes the transient nature of humanity on Earth; and, through the other end from a closer perspective, illustrates the career of Deep Purple.” - Ian Gillan

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: carewemust

wasn't she miss lube rack or something ? maybe someone needs to shoot some grease in them joints
Is she fit for office ? If POTUS did that they'd already be naming next successor lol !

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Cristobal (Christ-Bearer) could make history with its unusual path, potentially becoming the nation’s farthest north and west tropical depression since records began in 1851.
twitter.com...

On a heading for Michigan. Prepare for Sharknado's.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Cristobal is not a storm, but a flood of DS & Liberal tears...

Note the banner, then add the headline...

Story @DNC

Government responses should focus on detecting and isolating infected people with symptoms, the World Health Organization said.

Preliminary evidence from the earliest outbreaks indicated the virus could spread even if people didn’t have symptoms.

But the WHO says that while asymptomatic spread can occur, it is “very rare.”

Playbook Failure.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Im just now catching up, but just in case nobody has caught this yet, there is new footage of George Floyd being arrested. This camera is much closer to the car they tried to put him in.

Im trying to figure out what they are digging out of his pockets and putting into theirs. I dont think they knew this camera was filming also
edit on 6/8/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Desperately seeking WHO...

"Coronavirus patients without symptoms aren’t driving the spread of the virus, the WHO says." 🤔 Say wut?
CNBC

WHO is totally lost in this 'PlanDEMic'. WHO? Yes, WHO.🤣
The gig was over last month.

Meanwhile...
@Reuters
New Zealand says coronavirus 'eliminated' and life can resume without restrictions.
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: carewemust

wasn't she miss lube rack or something ? maybe someone needs to shoot some grease in them joints
Is she fit for office ? If POTUS did that they'd already be naming next successor lol !

I think all the lube is gone from Miss Pelosi as she's now suffering from dry rot. On the flip side, Joe Biden took a knee the other day and was able to get up fairly quickly, as I recall?

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Hmmmmm.....interesting. Looks to me like they tried numerous times to get him to sit down in the back of the police car, and he would not do it. Floyd was like 6'5" and 245lbs. If he did not want to be moved, it was going to be very difficult for even 2 of those officers to do it. I still dont think we have seen the video from the end of that video you just linked, to when they have him on the ground and 3 guys are holding him down. What happened in that time? He obviously was resisting arrest the entire time.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I'm wondering if there is some new cabal color language comms going on?

I've posted several times over the thread on what necklace ex-British PM Theresa May was wearing, balls and chains.
This week she has started wearing a new multi-colored bright necklace:

Then I noticed the bright colored scarves Pelosi and Dems, in coordination, were wearing at their "kneel down":

I've also noticed TV adverts over the last few days showing similar colors.

What does it mean?:
a) Rainbow connection?
b) Stop using color comms, it's no longer safe?
c) All colors combined gives white?

Interestingly I also found this picture of Theresa May wearing a CORONAVIRUS top:

edit on 8-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just curious on what the time line is between those two pic of May.

Thanks if you have that info.

Today I am a bit dense. What makes that coronavirus sweater.

Sorry if my questions are dumb Just having one of those days.
edit on 8-6-2020 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

It's the boogaloo political faction as the boogaloo bois wear Hawaiian shirts & multi-colors.

Joking aside I think you're onto something here. I'm sure this has been seen before somewhere in their playbook. I'm sure those multi-colored African looking scarfs represent some ritual.

edit on 8-6-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Dow Jones: FEB 12 2020 = 29,551.42 (highest ever total)

Impeachment.
Global Plandemic.
Global Lockdown.
Global Riots.

Dow Jones: June 8 2020 = 27,572.44

Can the Dow recover by the 6-12 mirror date?

S&P High = 3,386.15 Today 3232.39
NasdaQ high = 9,817.18 Today 9,924.75

Does this stuff really matter if folks are out of work? Yes. These are the symbols folks use to track such things, for good or ill. The goons have crashed the market over and over again to remove money, steal assets, and demoralize.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Make America even greater Trump rallies starting up again within the next two weeks.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

It's the boogaloo political faction as the boogaloo bois wear Hawaiian shirts & multi-colors.

Joking aside I think you're onto something here. I'm sure this has been seen before somewhere in their playbook. I'm sure those multi-colored African looking scarfs represent some ritual.

Could we look at that pic of them kneeling as "the resistance is standing down?" The public excuse is obvious, but could the scarfs, which are not part of the public nonsense be the sign of caving in some way?

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Looks like a ceremony more than unity to me !
What statue were they facing ??????
Just curious if it the one with an Epsteins bird(temple) on top of its head ...ymmv

Eta...hey maybe I'm wrong ....lol
edit on 682020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Im just now catching up, but just in case nobody has caught this yet, there is new footage of George Floyd being arrested. This camera is much closer to the car they tried to put him in.

Im trying to figure out what they are digging out of his pockets and putting into theirs. I dont think they knew this camera was filming also

I’m sure this has already been addressed and I missed it but, how did he end up on the other side of the car, on the ground with a knee on his neck? The video taken by a bystander clearly shows him on the other side of the car by the rear tire.
That video shows him being placed In the back seat before the officers shown in the bystander video even show up to the scene.

What happened? Why was he out of the car again and on the other side?

It looked like the cop on the right took paper of some sort out of Floyd’s pocket and put it into his own.
edit on 8-6-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

There’s levels to this out of the box thinking.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Theresa May colorful necklace pic has EXIF of 03 June 2020, 12:43:01, from this article.

Coronavirus top (actually a dress/coat, is shown in this VOGUE article from Nov 24th, 2014.

Why does it look like coronavirus? Compare with these coronavirus pictures:

This is the most commonly shown coloring for the virus on TV, at least in the UK!

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join