It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Ominous! Alot of $$$ is being dumped into that BCI technology including DERPA.

Aquino stated some 10 years ago in one of his threads that this BCI tech is real by DARPA:

Brave New World: Neurowarfare and the Limits of International Humanitarian Law [PDF]

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Prevent Disease

Are Populations Being Primed
For Nano-Microchips Inside Vaccines?

It's almost surreal, like something out of a sci-fi flick, but nano-microchips invisible to the naked eye are a reality that are already being hosted in wide-range of applications. The question is, how long will it take governments and big pharma to immerse nano-microchips inside of vaccines to tag and surveil global populations?

Lots to THINK about ....
edit on 682020 by MetalThunder because: Not ME lol

edit on 682020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Nadler took the White Privlege of wobbling I SEE lol

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

That will encourage people to walk through strong magnetic fields to see if they enjoy a meal of fried chips.

Wonder how that will interact with MRI scans.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I'm reading the Democrats justice bill.

It's a lot of work for the Attorney General to do. They must be very, very scared of what Durham has found out.

For example, they want the AG to establish a national registry of every single complaint a police officer has had, whether they have been exonerated or not...in six months after the act is passed.

They also want this information made available to the public.

But it gets better. Apparently, they want a record of the national origin, sex, race, ethnicity, age, disability, English language proficiency and housing status of every civilian against whom a local law enforcement officer used force.

In fact, pretty much everything in the bill requires the Attorney General to come up with solutions within six months.

They are also introducing body cameras with facial recognition technology on all police officers.

Hello Communist China.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Aquino stated some 10 years ago in one of his threads that this BCI tech is real by DARPA:

Brave New World: Neurowarfare and the Limits of International Humanitarian Law [PDF]

So Neuralink is the new LifeLog/Facebook? Advanced black technology given a public storefront to gain user trust? Nobody would want a brain implant from the US Government - Elon Musk is a different story. Kinda like how most normal people would be wary of giving the US Government access to their location, pictures, friends and thoughts - but a guy like Mark Zuckerberg No Problem!

Bitcoin probably works the same way. Satoshi Nakamoto probably lives in Northern Virginia somewhere.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

If Biden does happen to get elected, how long until a full fledged, China style Social Credit Score here in America? 6 months? 1 year? You KNOW that Google and friends already have the tech ready to go. They are probably tabulating scores for all of us behind the scene anyways.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Norway Scientist Claims Report Proves Coronavirus Was Lab-Made

Norwegian scientist Birger Sørensen has claimed the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 is not natural in origin. The claims by the co-author of the British-Norwegian study—published in the Quarterly Review of Biophysics—are supported by the former head of Britain’s MI6, Sir Richard Dearlove.

The study from Sørensen and British professor Angus Dalgleish show that the coronavirus's spike protein contains sequences that appear to be artificially inserted. They also highlight the lack of mutation since its discovery, which suggests it was already fully adapted to humans.

The study goes on to explain the rationale for the development of Biovacc-19, a candidate vaccine for COVID-19 that is now in advanced pre-clinical development.

Looks like the bat is out of the bag. 😷

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

If Biden does happen to get elected, how long until a full fledged, China style Social Credit Score here in America? 6 months? 1 year? You KNOW that Google and friends already have the tech ready to go. They are probably tabulating scores for all of us behind the scene anyways.

Already exists in the acceptable form. Credit Score #1. Social Media digging #2. Mob mentality via Viral images/vids #3. Business rejection of those with no masks no shirt no service.

We have it, it is simply spread out across multiple platforms created by the darpa goons, but implemented by the sheep.

The system always implements two versions to test. One was Soviet Style control in the Union. In the West control through debt. They go and see which works. CCP = top down, West = bottom up.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Indeed the hole is very deep and vast. One mainframe - the Red Queen.
Great video! Hmm, I had forgotten about the IBM origins. Dark history.

Remember Harvard Professor Charles Lieber...who worked on virus size nanotransistors for vaccines.
Fauci/Lieber/CCP/Soros/Baal and Malicious Gates Foundation/Epstein...on and on.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Crisis of a Lifetime

Only one thing is certain about the post-pandemic world: there is no way back to the globalized economy that preceded it. Everything else is up for grabs, including the rise of China, the fate of the United States, and the survival of the European Union.

GREGOR PETER SCHMITZ: You have seen many crises. Is the COVID-19 pandemic comparable to any previous one?

GEORGE SOROS: No. This is the crisis of my lifetime. Even before the pandemic hit, I realized that we were in a revolutionary moment where what would be impossible or even inconceivable in normal times had become not only possible, but probably absolutely necessary. And then came COVID-19, which has totally disrupted people’s lives and required very different behavior. It is an unprecedented event that probably has never occurred in this combination. And it really endangers the survival of our civilization.

edit on 8-6-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

So Neuralink is the new LifeLog/Facebook? Advanced black technology given a public storefront to gain user trust? Nobody would want a brain implant from the US Government - Elon Musk is a different story. Kinda like how most normal people would be wary of giving the US Government access to their location, pictures, friends and thoughts - but a guy like Mark Zuckerberg No Problem!

Bitcoin probably works the same way. Satoshi Nakamoto probably lives in Northern Virginia somewhere.

Bitcoin? More than you know and then some...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So what happens when the truth comes out that we've all been here playing this game, together and the whole time, we've believed that we've all been playing by the same rules --or we've done a good job of pretending that we are--

but then the truth --that a few of us have been cheating --becomes so blatantly clear as the evidence is shoved in our faces over and over, again so that it can no longer be ignored..what happens to the game?

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
As of 3:02 pm est today, "Qanon" is now the #2 most attacked entity behind POTUS within the U.S.
[R+D COORDINATED BLITZ ATTACK]

Logical Thinking > WHY?
WHY WOULD THE BIGGEST MEDIA CO'S IN THE WORLD CONTINUE TO ATTACK THIS MOVEMENT?
2+2=4
Congratulations, Anons!
YOU ARE NOW THE SECOND BIGGEST THREAT TO THE ESTABLISHMENT.
BADGE OF HONOR!
SOMETHING BIG IS ABOUT TO DROP.
Q

Date stamp encodes Jun 8th.

Oh Boy - looks like the Great War for Truth has begun lol
(first link is Asia Pacific Daily) we must be reaching across the Pacific biggly lol

Pro-Trump bots 'spread anti-China COVID misinformation online'

Pro-Trump bots 'spread anti-China COVID misinformation online'
Top News2020-06-08

An anti-China conspiracy theory is being boosted on social media by a large network of automated accounts that also promote messages supporting U.S. president Donald Trump, research has found.The suggestion that COVID-19 is a bioweapon - widely dismissed by experts from the U.S. intelligence agencies, the World Health...

The QAnon conspiracy theory pushes a narrative centered on a secret war between the U.S. 'deep state' and Trump. .....

EYES ON
QAnon-Loving Senate Candidate Wants Martial Law Declared In Oregon To Combat 'Antifa'

Perkins, an unrepentant “QAnon” conspiracy cultist,

edit on 682020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I really hope and pray that the full extent of reality is opened up, and the truth revealed. Some of the most outlandish conspiracies and ideas, I think, are probably more true than most give credit to. I think the truth of the possibilities might even blow the minds of those most open to the wilder ideas.

We talk about mind controlled population, but even the people here (myself included) are also conditioned to protect ourselves from being branded as the wild conspiracy theorist... someone to not take seriously. Yet, we are surrounded by mysteries that defy explanation, and we stop ourselves from venturing too close to that cliff edge with the signs that say "Do Not Go Near! Conspiracy Valley! Dangerous!".

Most of us lot are standing way way closer to that edge than 99% of the world are willing.

But when you get closer and closer to that edge, with the massive drop,.. you start to realise that it isn't "Conspiracy Valley" at all. No, you find out that it is actually Truth Valley, and the signs were put there by people who live in deceit, lies and manipulation.

I think, that once we all approach that edge, casting fears aside and begin to peer over, we will be stunned by the possibilities, and the truth that has been hidden from us. Once the false guardians of truth have been removed... some of the most outlandish ideas we consider might just show themselves to be more real than we'd dare believe.

I think Stargate was a fictionalised documentary... metaphors abound.

My remaining question is, was this information released to inform us by insiders? Or, is it the product of divine inspiration to prepare us and help us understand what is really happening in the world for the day that it comes to light?
Even if it is the result of insiders, I think that they were inspired too. That is also how I see the whole Q thing. Deep inspiration to free ourselves, whether personal, or through others... even a division of military intelligence.
With something that powerful, then the win is already in the bag. Now we have to start walking closer to that edge to find out what has really been going on, and take a good swim in the mighty river that flows at the bottom.

Good times.

p.s. This is a nice simple answer to Metal Thunder posting about SG1 and the eye bugs

And also just a big smile and hello to everyone. Hope y'all are hanging in there...

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Reminds me of a quote...

"The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater." - Frank Zappa

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456
I've told many people.... When I start worrying about what you think of me, your the one with a problem

edit on 682020 by MetalThunder because: In IT to WIN IT

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Light-hearted moment. Nancy Pelosi stuck on the floor after praying for the president.

twitter.com...
edit on 6/8/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: saladfingers123456
I've told many people.... When I start worrying about what you think of me, your the one with a problem

How funny, that this is literally what I tell other people too! Mine is slightly different, I say,
"If someone spends more time thinking about you than you do, then it's them with the problem, not you".

A tip of the hat to you good sir!
edit on 8-6-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

wasn't she miss lube rack or something ? maybe someone needs to shoot some grease in them joints
Is she fit for office ? If POTUS did that they'd already be naming next successor lol !

new topics

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join