It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It's the boogaloo political faction as the boogaloo bois wear Hawaiian shirts & multi-colors.

Joking aside I think you're onto something here. I'm sure this has been seen before somewhere in their playbook. I'm sure those multi-colored African looking scarfs represent some ritual.

Could we look at that pic of them kneeling as "the resistance is standing down?" The public excuse is obvious, but could the scarfs, which are not part of the public nonsense be the sign of caving in some way?

The scarves are apparently called “kente cloth.”

“Kente cloth, the traditional/national cloth of Ghana, is worn by several Ghanaian tribes, most especially the Akans, the Kingdom of Ashanti royalty (currently prevalent throughout Asanteman ). Kente, known as nwentoma in Akan, is a type of silk and cotton fabric made of interwoven cloth strips made and native to the Akan ethnic group of Ghana.” source: Bing search

Here is an article from a different occasion that explains:

“Members of the CBC (Congressional Black Caucus) wore brightly colored yellow, green, black and red kente cloth accents to President Trump’s first State of the Union address, as a sign of defiance…”

thegrio.com...
edit on 6/8/2020 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

The Twitter account says that the JFKJr Insta account is “coded deep into the site”. Whatever the hell that means.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I’m skeptical too, but damn if that account is not dropping some very interesting things.

Indeed!

J. T. Wilde "Enjoy The Show"
You’ve come so far
you’re ready for the storm
I know it’s hard
But the best is yet to come...

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
One very interesting exchange in base64 is the following...

Thanks Q...

At your service...

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: a0205a No.953009 📁
Apr 8 2018 13:20:23 (EST)

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: a0205a No.952914 📁
Apr 8 2018 13:15:14 (EST)
POTUS & JFK JR.
Relationship.
Plane crash 1999.
HRC Senate 2000.
The “Start.”
Enjoy the show.
Q

Enjoy the show.

I'm wondering if it is time to pop that corn...
I mean, if this is real, are we going to see some serious truth come out? Long unanswered questions...
edit on 8-6-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

The Twitter account says that the JFKJr Insta account is “coded deep into the site”. Whatever the hell that means.

I hate to be that guy, but what is the point of this? What exactly does this show?

And why won't this go away?????????

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

"Wait until you learn who has been talking to you here."

- Book of Q, verse 918:3

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This shows that there is a blue check Instagram account with the name JFK Jr, that is locked down with no followers and apparently not available via search. Says it’s locked down by the government.

It won’t go away because weird crap like this keeps happening.
edit on 8-6-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RenegadeOfTheLight
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

It's not even the same street. Look at the asphalt shades and lane markings between all of the different videos and photos we have.

It’s bizarre!!! Has anyone been able to make any sense of this.?

Maybe not so much sense bc jeezuz, nothing makes sense anymore but, if I noticed it, I’m damn sure it’s already been discussed lol

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
IBM Exiting the Facial Recognition Business

IBM CEO Arvind Krishna announced today that the company would no longer sell facial recognition services, calling for a “national dialogue” on whether it should be used at all. He also voiced support for a new bill aiming to reduce police violence and increase accountability.

Curious timing.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: RenegadeOfTheLight
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

It's not even the same street. Look at the asphalt shades and lane markings between all of the different videos and photos we have.

It’s bizarre!!! Has anyone been able to make any sense of this.?

Maybe not so much sense bc jeezuz, nothing makes sense anymore but, if I noticed it, I’m damn sure it’s already been discussed lol

Remember experimental films that sought to express an acid trip? Remember folks leaving saying "ah, I have it figured out" only to lose the plot between the theater and dinner? Those Narrative's were full of less holes and made more sense.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Well, this would certainly be a qualifier for that statement lol.
I'm pretty certain that this is actually real. Also, by consequence and whom (if he is real) he has referenced in older tweets, it might seem possible that Austin is also part of it... time will tell. Maybe a bit of a red herring to throw the scent. Hard to say.
But he is referenced by this account Dr Tammy, who would seem to be aware before the fact.. so an insider of sorts?
Below is a link to her talking about Austin.
Twitter

Shiz gettin real yo! Also, his followers are growing like crazy right now. It'd be a hell of a thing to fake. I've got to imagine that at some point soon, we should see some kind of confirmation from the Q drops if real?

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Maybe we're all JFK jr.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Ummmmm, you guys....

twitter.com...

Fake. Easily verifiable fake. Here's the real jfkjr insta account:

edit 2: see if this works. It's a screen shot I took.

edit on 8-6-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

We should often say;

"Hello GEORGE". Keep up the good work please.........."Thank You".

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

a reply to: MetalThunder

Maybe some of these 'Black Eyes' have Goa'uld (pronounced "Go-ah-oold" or sometimes "Goold")* parasites implanted.
They originated on the planet designated P3X-888.

*Stargate SG1

OH that would make more sense than they are just plain evil humans but I am hopeful it isn't true, That would be crazy.

edit on 8-6-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

BUT, that account does NOT match the partial ending URL in the second screenshot, right?

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Maybe we're all JFK jr.

I'll accept that if it will just make it stop. Not jesus, Gandhi, Lincoln, MLK but jfk.jr? Hell I can think of 20 comedians I want back before jfk.jr.

btw, if I were jfk.jr that's the last name I'd use. If I were jfk.jr I'd use Periwinkle Snodgrass for my social media accounts.
edit on 8-6-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

BUT, that account does NOT match the partial ending URL in the second screenshot, right?

I don't know and don't care all that much because uploading and inserting pictures on this site is a pain in my rumbus. Here:

Here try it yourself:

www.instagram.com...
edit on 8-6-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

What’s Operation Burnback?

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Supposedly that’s a placeholder bot account.

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join