It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has any one seen..Demon's?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I haven't personally seen Demons or Ghosts. But I do have a Grandmother who see things like this and her eldest son did when he was a small child. I have heard stories from Family members ( older) who have had disturging expierences and also Just brushes with a Spirit. I personally don't ever want to see hear smell and be in the presence of one

My Grandmother on the other hand has expierences things like this her whole life and I don't think she is really bothered much by this anymore, she is about 80 now and I don't think she wants to stop talking to them
She says the entity is more scared of her now LOL... Maybe she gave it some of her famous Lemon Cake
( that will keep all away) Sorry Granny i still wuv you

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentGirl
I haven't personally seen Demons or Ghosts. But I do have a Grandmother who see things like this and her eldest son did when he was a small child. I have heard stories from Family members ( older) who have had disturging expierences and also Just brushes with a Spirit. I personally don't ever want to see hear smell and be in the presence of one

My Grandmother on the other hand has expierences things like this her whole life and I don't think she is really bothered much by this anymore, she is about 80 now and I don't think she wants to stop talking to them
She says the entity is more scared of her now LOL... Maybe she gave it some of her famous Lemon Cake
( that will keep all away) Sorry Granny i still wuv you

hehe lemon cake is my fav tho lemon marrang pie * rubs tummy * so good !

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
When I was a young teenager, my sister and I both experienced what we believed to be demons. This happened several times to us each at different times however. To describe on incident, during the middle of the night I felt something waken me. I rolled over to get up out of bed to use the rest room as a dark figure approx 6' tall came forward towards me. I felt an overwhelming sense of evil and he had eyes glowing red. I still have the image of those eyes with me today. I was suddenly paralyzed and fell back on the bed unable to move or talk. I felt pressure on my body almost as if something were sitting on top of me. As soon as I repeated the name of Jesus in my head.......my thoughts it left. My sister and I discovered this was the only way to get rid of it on repeated visits. This went on for a couple of years and stopped at random. I cant pinpoint an event or occasion that would stand out to cause this to stop other then I stopped attending church and was old enough to draw my own spiritual conclusions that has lead me down the spiritual path Im on now. In my adulthood I believe that those visits were from a reptilian species of alien that I also believe are pure evil and demonic. I dont know the purpose of the visits or the plans they thought they had for us but in any case they were not succesful.........that I know of.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
well i dont knwo what to say saint when you get on i will be at work most likly can you leave me a u2u i mesged you in it i whoudl really like it thank you anny

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vash
well i dont knwo what to say saint when you get on i will be at work most likly can you leave me a u2u i mesged you in it i whoudl really like it thank you anny

Certainly U2U me anytime
. You're welcome and I think we can make significant progress. I've responded & hope it helps.

Pray, train, study,
God bless.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
well i seem to be doing ok today ^^ my craveings are the same tho but its ok ^^ how is ever one elses non filled demon day going?

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
i have a question if some one whoudl be willing to answear it i have made a lot of really good freinds on thsi thread ^^

i have craveings now i have explained to saint (aka anny ) what they are but i am not to sure i can explain them here so i dont know if i should or not ...

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   

i have a question if some one whoudl be willing to answear it i have made a lot of really good freinds on thsi thread ^^

Woot!

i have craveings now i have explained to saint (aka anny )

Hehe, cool, new nickname.

what they are but i am not to sure i can explain them here so i dont know if i should or not ...

The good news is the forum is anonymous, so as long as you don't take the responses personally I think it would be fine to do so. I'd expect a full range of responses from "that's normal" to "you really need medication". I don't believe it's either, though understand where you're coming from. Rather its a condition of your surroundings and the sooner you get rid of those influences causing these cravings (the pre-cursor to addictions), the better. Your call though if you want to share, just glad to hear your back.

May love, faith, and hope be with you always,
God bless.

[edit on 19-8-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Thank you anny well here goes

For the past few days i have been craveing blood and among other things sex more then usely O.o but its like i crave for flesh blood and sex *shurgs* anny thank you for talkign to me about this before he thinks that it is the demons installing in me a craveing

i dont knwo what it chould * one sec kills the contry music * ok thank god thats better so what do you all think ?

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
It is hard to say on a forum, as you could be pulling everyone's leg or deadly serious.

From this thread it sounds like you do have occurrences with demons and they are setting you up, to use you. They are making you feel comfortable and safe with them, so they can take you over.

I do actually think many people are driven crazy by demons. Basically used and then tossed away once they are no longer able to do their bidding. Or they just enjoy torturing them.

Do be careful. Things are not always what they seem. The new cravings sound fairly serious to me.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by llpoolej
From this thread it sounds like you do have occurrences with demons and they are setting you up, to use you. They are making you feel comfortable and safe with them, so they can take you over.

I agree. Its a possibility that they want to take you over. If they wanted to just possess you and would do it and not reveal themselves to you. Have you heard of a walk in? This is where an entity not always evil will take the place of a soul that wants to leave. The person has to agree to it first. They just cant force you to leave and then come in. This is why they communicate with you and gain your trust first. Most of the walk-in stories ive heard is that higher level souls come in when one gives up thier body in order to do good for mankind. Apparently the soul that walked in, has remeberance of the other person but will show a completely different and new personality and some times even newly acquired skills such as painting, music..........even one that suddenly knew how to cut and style hair. Prior to the walk-in entering and the original soul leaving there is communication and visitation until an agreement is made.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by llpoolej
It is hard to say on a forum, as you could be pulling everyone's leg or deadly serious.

I do actually think many people are driven crazy by demons. Basically used and then tossed away once they are no longer able to do their bidding. Or they just enjoy torturing them.

Do be careful. Things are not always what they seem. The new cravings sound fairly serious to me.

i am serious but it is a very um embrassing topic to go on to say the least and i agree it is a very dangers thing that is happening but so far it seems to be good havent done any thing ^^ coruse i been singel for so long =/

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
if you know of them they are powerless unless you let them.
It is wise to not dwell upon demons for that's how they attack you through your thoughts. They do nothing to you if you are strong enough to win.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   

but so far it seems to be good havent done any thing

How is it that con artists do what they do? They gain your trust and then swindle you. Think of demons as con artists. They are setting you up to trust them, to believe the are there to help and when they have your full cooperation, they will take what they want and leave what they don't. Period.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
just typeing to say nothing new is happing its all good so far...

besides the weird craveings and the head aches is all i have hade a headache for like 3 days now almost 4 its odd i take medcaine advil and tylonal but it is still there it dulls it a bit but jeez it hurts some times....

thank you all for your input on this if it was not seruis i whodul not post it thanks

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   

besides the weird craveings and the head aches is all i have hade a headache for like 3 days now almost 4 its odd i take medcaine advil and tylonal but it is still there it dulls it a bit but jeez it hurts some times....

There are primarily two kinds of headaches - tension and migraine but limited to those I'm sure. Some determining factors: Does activity/exercise make it worse? Sensitive to light? How many hours on the computer per day? Trouble sleeping? Any muscle aches?

In either case, if you're able to take 10 minutes a day or more of closing your eyes, sipping tea, soft or no music, comfortable chair, loose fitting clothes, that can help. Also, regular stretches and breathing slowly can be effective.

Suggestions for tea:

and music if you like jazz:

Finally, as I'm sure some people here are expecting me to say, never underestimate the power of prayer.

[edit on 29-8-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Fear, thats what they look like. They would look like anything that would seem threatening, such as very tall, wide, dark, angry...Demons are physical representations of fear, anger, jelousy, hate. Everything has a physical representative, or manifestation. Just as everything you see and is living is a representation of concioussness in this dimension.

To get rid of demons, you have to realise that they are not real, they are as real as the convosations you have in your head, you are in controll of them.

To trust that you are more than your mind will free you from fear.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I know this topic was brought up from the dead, but I just saw a demon in my dream and it was talking about stupid things like dark matter and dark energy, you know the stuff physicists would want to discuss. Well then this demon looked like a grundgy fella, wearing mainly black, and is quite stereotypical in its evil looks, but he was wearing like a huge trench coat and army boots and his face was painted in like tribal tattoos, you couldn't even see the actual skin color, eyes a piercing yellow-red. Anyways all I remember him saying was it's like -not being there- that's all I remember. Despite his evilish looks he was pretty cute.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
like a grundgy fella, wearing mainly black, and is quite stereotypical in its evil looks, but he was wearing like a huge trench coat and army boots and his face was painted in like tribal tattoos,

Sounds a bit like my "look". Beast...

you couldn't even see the actual skin color, eyes a piercing yellow-red. Anyways all I remember him saying was it's like -not being there- that's all I remember. Despite his evilish looks he was pretty cute.

I have to admit, I'd not encountered any demons that looked human but they have that flexibility I'm sure. Angels on the other hand, always looked human for me. I think that was to put me at ease when they were speaking. Surprising still, but not in the sinkingly forboding way the dark one had.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I know this topic was brought up from the dead, but I just saw a demon in my dream and it was talking about stupid things like dark matter and dark energy, you know the stuff physicists would want to discuss. Well then this demon looked like a grundgy fella, wearing mainly black, and is quite stereotypical in its evil looks

Well that sounds a bit odd to me never heard of a demon even careing about sienince

, but he was wearing like a huge trench coat and army boots and his face was painted in like tribal tattoos, you couldn't even see the actual skin color, eyes a piercing yellow-red. Anyways all I remember him saying was it's like -not being there- that's all I remember. Despite his evilish looks he was pretty cute.

This sounds like a Incubius Male succubus ( spelling sorry)

just my two scents and i am asume you are feamle ^^ and if it is a incusbius you have the best sex you will ever get from him but then of crouse he will drain your soul =/

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join