It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has any one seen..Demon's?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I think if I was the guy that sat next to you I would be off that bus like a rat out of an aqueduct as well. I mean sitting next to some nutter that starts acting strange and starts praying next to you gettting more and more agitated and praying heavily - you would be thinking TERRORIST, gonna blow up this bus, I'm getting the hell off before I'm splattered acoss 400m2 of road.

Look we got a comic. Did that make you feel better about you non belief. good for you. To be honest it was'nt like I was on my knees. My hands where not even together. I was reading then I prayed. Laugh all you want does'nt mean it was not real.

G

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
perhaps the man was late for work or something and your praying was coincidence.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vash
please tell me what you think they look like..

Hi Vashi,

Although the thread has evolved some from the original post, but not too bad,......

Would you like a a description from The Word of Life (The Bible)? It will be a spiritual word there since they are spirits and unclean at that. They are not your friends, though it may seem like that. If they savor the things of you, it's only to keep living inside of you as their host. Yes, that's right, "as their host". To have their expression in you.

I have a Deliverance License from a Deliverance Church, from 18 years past. And this topic you pose is no light stuff here. But Jesus has overcome them all. He only bids others to overcome through Him now.

BTW, Jesus casted out demon, as you might have heard and others got healed in their bodys, speech and minds because of it.

Originally posted by saint4God Vash: Good to see you around! Feel free to U2U to say what's up. Still in thoughts and prayers, glad there is that success of being left alone by them last we talked. [edit on 19-9-2006 by saint4God]

Now that's nice to hear. I'll keep you in prayer as well, Vash, just because I do care about people.

[edit on 8/15/2007 by Jesus-Is-Real]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I'm 16. this last summer my church youth group went on a mission trip to Guatemala. one day while in guatemala, me and the group i was in were evangelising, which is basically going door to door to peoples houses and telling them what a cool cat Jesus is. everyone was very poor and no house was bigger than my room, which is less than 12x12. thats beside the point. we went to one house and saw a man tied to his bed with 2 women also in the house. at first i thought he was just severely retarded, but then i just started sensing evil, and i looked back at the man and i could tell that he was causing it. i started looking him over, he had long curly yellow fingernails, skin and bones, and he just stared at the floor without blinking. our english/spanish translator, Harold, sensed odd things, too, and asked why the man was like that. one of the women said that he was working in the fields when he was really young and one day he just snapped and he had been like that ever since, for 20 some years. Harold discussed with the Spanish/ Titzuhil (

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Good! It has been a whirlwind of change in the last six months for me, but all for the better I think. Dropped old associations and joined new ones. Not that there was anything wrong with the old ones, just had higher priorities such as going back to pick up my Bachelor's degree in Biology. Two classes left to go. How's about you? What's new?

I am doing well typing up a response to a lot of the posts that have been going on in here while i was away .

its going to be long and i am glad ever one is so willing to help me in ever area of the field and to see so many chirstens coming to aid those in need is a rather moving feeling. But it comes to stand that the help i may need or want i have turned down in the past and i still do now for my own reasons i guess tho i am great full.

Originally posted by clevengercm
has anyone ever read "A divine revelation of Hell"?? Great read!!! She pretty much explains hell, satan and demons

I will have to google that and read up on it thank you for the info.

Originally posted by stompk

This is how we battle evil, and increase faith, according to my understanding of the bible.

We don't have a battle. We beat our weapons into ploughshares and rely on God for our defense.

Why would you rely on some one else to defend you from some thing so "evil" would you not take up your own arms and defend your own soul from the attacks of things you would but believe through blind faith that they are really there?

Originally posted by slymattb
Vash

there are many types of demons. Just like in the new testament. I think I have seen many demons living inside of people. I have seen alot of bad things in people. So there are DEMONS and there are demons. I think both can be bad.

And right you are So many types of demons to be had yet the idea of demons roaming free on the streets scars most people i take it and live on knowing full well things are moving around me that i may not see or sense but they are always there.

Originally posted by TheB1ueSoldier
One person saw shadows dancing on the walls near her computer.
Its called a shadow demon it attacks the heart of its victims reaching in to there fragile human body not harming them in any other way then to stop there heart and kill them its how they feed and attack.

Another person had her throat grabbed and clenched while she was praying.
To shut her up to make her stop blindly praying in a faith and god that no longer even exists.

And my friend/carpool buddy for church was once studying, and out of the corner of his eye he saw a goat's head staring at him. When he turned his head to focus on it, it disappeared.
many believe the goats head to be the sign of Satin or commonly known as Satan the once long ruler of hell and its realm.. the fear of it is what is used by demons to scare the people of today.

Originally posted by shihulud
Highly convincing evidence you have here, In that most religionites are mentally unsound believing in such utter rubbish,

Demons LOL what next an invisble sky fairy that created everything by speech.

Please shihulud if you have nothing to say thats nice don't say any thing at all please let us not flame others but accept there ideals and opinion's and respond in a more respectful way.

Originally posted by slymattb
I start praying right then and there. The more I got in spirit the more I notice that the man became fidgety. The more I notice, the more I jump in spirit. After so long this man could not take anymore, he jump up in the air, and ran, I mean full spead ran off the bus.

i would run to only because happy people so flamboyant as that would scare me as well

Originally posted by Jesus-Is-Real
Although the thread has evolved some from the original post, but not too bad,......
yes it has not moved off topic to bad i am glad of that.

Would you like a a description from The Word of Life (The Bible)? It will be a spiritual word there since they are spirits and unclean at that. They are not your friends, though it may seem like that. If they savor the things of you, it's only to keep living inside of you as their host. Yes, that's right, "as their host". To have their expression in you.
and one could say that humans are a parasite and earth is there host? a virus (the Virus i talk about is a sickness not computer thing and yes was inspired by mr. smith from the matrix. tho to not such a grand scale)
All things live of some other thing.

I have a Deliverance License from a Deliverance Church, from 18 years past. And this topic you pose is no light stuff here. But Jesus has overcome them all. He only bids others to overcome through Him now.

They give a License for that? interesting i never knew they would i my self and studying to be a Demonolgist among other things as well i have read the bible a few times back to front and front to back.

i would also like to point out that yes Jesus is real .. they found his grave with his wife and kids..

Originally posted by SwAngo
When we got done, the man was still the same, but when we started talking to the women about Jesus, The minute we said Jesus' name, the man started laughing.

Interesting did he say any thing to you at all in a different tounge then any human one? demon tounge angel tounge etc etc? there language ?

then, he was trying to go to sleep one night in his own basement and he felt like he was being watched, so he opened his eyes and at the foot of his stairs he thought he saw a dark shadowy figure. my friend told me he stared at it for like an hour, but the kid has the attention span of a goldfish, so it was probably like 5 minutes. then the thing turned around and walked up his stairs. he got out of bed and went upstairs to check for the thing and wake his dad up, but when he got to the top landing, he was overcome by a sense of dread and evil, so he raced back to bed and didnt get back up.

Shadow demon maybe or a night terror hell any form of evil entity i cant really place what it might be for certain.

Thank you all and i hope i responded well to you all

Happy thanksgiving and a merry Christmas to come to you all and a happy new year to come as well

May all your days be good ones

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vash
i do not knwo how many have seen them but i have my hole life from the day i was born tell now and forever will tell the day i die i was wondering if any one whoudl be willing to tell me what they think of demons and what they might look liek to that preson for i think a presons deep fear's change what a demon or hell spawn will look like from preson to preson...

to me a demon looks like a man with almost leatherly wings his skin is hard not liek that of a lizard but harder then normal human skin there eyes range from any color at all and they are strong very strong...

please tell me what you think they look like..

P.S. i am not afirad of the demons that guide me in my life i embrach them as my own and they have forever helped me live

[edit on 13-3-2005 by Vash]

hello There

Ive had a couple of bad experiences

once we had coming to our chapel a bloke and his team to "teach us" how to talk in tongues. (i was a new Christian)

We had a pray before, during prayer i saw this team come into the chapel with one of the men had this black shape attached to him and it was similar to how you describe. I was so frightened i was pleading with the church elder not to let them in. I almost did a runner.

Found out later the bloke had to have some sort of Exorcism.

david

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by drevill

Great story.
That would have definately scared the crap out of me.
I would have done a runner, no doubt.
I saw demons once but luckily the experience did not last too long.
It scares me that the OP had to get so close as to be able to describe them, in detail.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
i've seen one before...

it wasn't cool..AT ALL

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
nope, i've never seen a demon and never seen anything to show that they exist.

the whole "demon" thing tends to be a lot of different phenomena that are misinterpreted. it's quite obvious that early "demons" were mental illnesses. nowadays, we've invented new demons to fill the roles after we've figured out what the old ones really were.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by drevill

Great story.
That would have definately scared the crap out of me.
I would have done a runner, no doubt.
I saw demons once but luckily the experience did not last too long.
It scares me that the OP had to get so close as to be able to describe them, in detail.

I had an experience one time it was so weird, would take a time to write out though. it went from surreal to very scary over a couple of hours in a pub restaurant.

david

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
One of my ex-girlfriends saw demons, in my opinion anyway... So did her son, he was only 6 at the time we were together... They would stay in my room with me when they saw them.... The way she described them is all black, with a black mist around them... They might have been shadow people too, but she swore they tried to hurt her and her son...

I also knew a girl who saw the same things and they actually did hurt her... When I first met her she was very far away from God and had given up hope, long story and to make it short a friend mine and I helped her back into the light and that is when she was attacked again... As if they knew she was trying to get good with the lord...

And again another friend of mine after using an oweigey board was choked by a black figure with black mist... I was upstairs getting a drink when this all happened so I didn't see it happen, but when I came down she was all freaked out... It stopped the minute I started back downstairs...

I never see them, but then again I believe in the power of Jesus Christ, so why would I see them, ya know...

But ya all 3 of them described the same black figures with the black mist... And apparently they can interact with you and harm you... Maybe even possess you... I'd say if you ever see one of these run or get some help to get rid of it... They aren't nice, they can't help you and will only try to harm you... Driving you crazy or making everyone think you are crazy... At least that's what I've seen... I happen to believe they are real so I don't judge people when they say they've seen things of this nature, but most do and most will just think you're crazy for bringing that stuff up... Anyway, it will be interesting to hear what others say or have experienced...

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FLYIN HIGH

That's not a demon, that's a ghost... Interesting story, I'd be scared too!

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam
reply to post by FLYIN HIGH

That's not a demon, that's a ghost... Interesting story, I'd be scared too!

hello There,

i believe that these are the same things, to detract from the truth that God sets out in the Bible..

but i would be too

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I've never seen a demon. However, I have had visions of angels; several of St. Archangel Michael, and two of my Guardian Angel. St. Archangel Michael lead me to the Greek Orthodox Church! And, while my son and I were catecumens, it was supernaturally revealed to me the names of my, my wifes, and our son's and our daughter's Patron Saints! God is awesome!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
May I share with you what it is written in the Urantia book regarding this topic?

It is written that what we call as demons, were nothing more than disloyal Midwayers who appeared to humans under certain circumstances and were able to a degree affect the minds of weak people (not physically weak). It is written that after Pentecost there has been no such cases of demonic possession and that "in general, when weak and dissolute mortals are supposed to be under the influence of devils and demons, they are merely being dominated by their own inherent and debased tendencies, being led away by their own natural propensities."

There was a time when I thought that evil beings were trying to possess my body during sleep. It turned out to be a product of my irrational fear.I did have however contact with discarnate entities, thoughtforms, ghosts (don't really know how to call them), which weren't really pleasant, mostly because of my fear for the unknown. In reality there is nothing to be afraid of. We live in a good and just universe. Thanks for reading!

Alexandros

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join