It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has any one seen..Demon's?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I understand that we must discuss topics here, but I think we may be batting 'a sticky wicket' here when we are assuming what God may of or may not of done.
If a person believes that God, who created the universe, who knows all before, present and the future, who's power is so great that he actually gave mankind choice, may think along the same lines as we may, then I think we may be getting a little out of our depth.
I'm not insulting anyone, I just think that 'the big guy' knows exactly what's going on.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
I understand that we must discuss topics here, but I think we may be batting 'a sticky wicket' here when we are assuming what God may of or may not of done.
If a person believes that God, who created the universe, who knows all before, present and the future, who's power is so great that he actually gave mankind choice, may think along the same lines as we may, then I think we may be getting a little out of our depth.
I'm not insulting anyone, I just think that 'the big guy' knows exactly what's going on.

Maybe I am missing something, but I don't remember anyone saying that "god" did'nt know what was going on......Just that WE DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON, THATS ALL.

Just us stupid humans as usual

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost
pheonixhasrisen & annunaki,

seeing as you can both attest to 'shadow people' what do you think of these photos? similar? this link surfaces on ATS regularly, so you may have already seen em'.
www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

Not trying to be rude, but these photos do not make me think of them. As you can see from the outside lighting it is clearly daylight, and I already said I ONLY saw them at dusk, and dawn.

Not saying what that photo is or is'nt.........ANd yes it does fit the description of what I have mentioned .I know it is'nt what I have seen.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I know no one said that God didn't know what was going on, what I meant, and I apolgise for confusing anyone, was that it may be pointless trying to work out how or why Satan and his hordes were let loose to do their thing.

Since we're burdened with limits and morality guidelines, we may never be able understand the vast mysteries of God and therefore, discussions may be fruitless.
That's what I meant sir.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
kinda off the topic, eh? anyways, phoenix, I created a thread called Shadow People Witnesses. maybe you should check it out. kinda could use your feedback there

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
there must be demons in this world if there are angels the world is about balance

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." - Eph. 6:12

I just wanted to share my own experiences with demons...

I can remember encounters from as far back as 3 yrs old. I didn't know what to call these critters I was seeing, so they were dubbed "burpins". I know... the name is a little funny. Everyone in my family thought they were just a figment of my imagination. When I was about 7 yrs old I had another experience. I remember it vividly. It was during a severe thunderstorm. The lights went out and I hid with my sister under the coffee table. It was almost like someone was turning my head for me when I looked down the hallway leading to my room. Sitting there at the entrance was this thing that looked like a genetic experiment on a chiuaua gone wrong. It's eyes and ears were very large, long neck, and it had exposed fangs like a snake. It sat there just watching me... Not too long after that, things started happening to me in my sleep. I had night terrors, I sleep walked, but never had any recollection of it happening. On several occasions I woke up with markings on my face that resembled "hand" prints and my ears were crusted over with a yellowish "I have no idea what it was" substance. It was extremely painful. Social services even came to my house because they thought I was being abused.

This demon dog followed me when we moved and haunted me for years. Every once in a while I'd see him with "buddies". At 11, I broke down one night and told my family what had been happening to me, that the "burpins" were real. I was taken to a pastor and prayed over. It was empowering to an extent, but it never stopped me from reaching inside a dark room to turn on the light before I went in. I did the "begone in Jesus' name" thing for years and I was left alone for a while. At 17, it started happening again. Aside from the familiar ones I saw, there was now a disfigured claw-like hand that would reach up on the side of my bed. I was so petrified when it came I couldn't even reach over to the night stand to turn on a light... I just prayed it away and in the morning I'd get up and stomp on the spot it came out of, rebuking it... I can't really remember the last time I saw it.

I'm now 24, and the only thing that seems to happen on a regular basis is when I go to bed sometimes, I'll feel like something is trying to restrain me. I can't move at all... and I can't open my mouth. It's like lockjaw. On a few occasions I've felt like something was sitting on my chest. Twice I've actually been able to see what was happening, like I was looking down on myself from above the bed. Something was trying to throw me off of the bed and would whip me from one side to the other. I've been thrown into my closet, over the hamper... All I can do is say "Jesus" over and over inside my head or through clenched teeth, and I try so hard to envision guardian angels standing around my bed. It's been about a month since it's last happened.

I know to those who've never experienced something like this, it's hard to be anything but skeptical, but to those that have, it's very real, and very terrifying. I don't know why this has happened to me for as long as it has, or if it'll ever stop for good. My only assumption is that God does indeed have a plan for my life, and the things that are "not of God" don't seem to like that idea. It's my belief that whatever good you are meant to do in this world will try to be destroyed by evil. It's a constant battle, but good always wins in the end!

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I asked if anyone knew of somemone who hunts, destroys oreven kill demons because i want to know how they do it, i want to talk to them. Maybe even learn a thing or two. Wouldnt mind being an apprentice either lol...

If you know of anyone or is anyone here does do the above then u2u, i would love a response.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
"On a few occasions I've felt like something was sitting on my chest. Twice I've actually been able to see what was happening, like I was looking down on myself from above the bed. Something was trying to throw me off of the bed and would whip me from one side to the other. I've been thrown into my closet, over the hamper... All I can do is say "Jesus" over and over inside my head or through clenched teeth, and I try so hard to envision guardian angels standing around my bed. It's been about a month since it's last happened. "

what you described is what happens to alot of people. when it sat on your chest, did it have a foul smelling and hot/wet breath? did it feel like you had hands covering your mouth? I forgot what they called this (a witch ghost or something) but it has happened to alot of people.

You also described something that is eerily familiar to me... do you ever remember a small insectlike creature in your night terrors? I had several where there was this little insectlike thing . It had the same effect on me as that dog did on you, it seems. send me a U2U, i think we need to talk, badly.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   
What you two are descriing has had many names over the years the one I am most familiar with is "The Old Hag Syndrome".

Scientifically it is finally recognized as sleeping paralysis.
www.castleofspirits.com...

Personally I do not agree with the theory of "sleep paralysis", because the one time it happened to me, I was sleeping during the day, and when I opened my eyes it was still dark. If the senses are aware as they claim then why was it dark when I opened my eyes? Should'nt it had been light since it was bright in the room? Whatever?

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
the old hag syndrome is actually phycic vampire, go read the book vampires by constintinos he explains hag attacks and scubbi and vamps.

if you actually didnt igonore me and read my post i know of someone who hunts them

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonbeam13
the old hag syndrome is actually phycic vampire, go read the book vampires by constintinos he explains hag attacks and scubbi and vamps.

if you actually didnt igonore me and read my post i know of someone who hunts them

I have rad the boook, got to give the guy an a for effort at least. And I said I didn't believe in Sleep paralysis. I still wont claim that I know what it was that I experienced that day, but I know it is still with me.

I used to be heavily into psychic vamipirism.......interestingly enough constaninos briefly mentions them in his book

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
WOW... that REALLY hit the nail on the head! I couldn't believe it when I read what it was about. That's exactly what happens to me! My question though, is it treatable?

(I can't do the u2u thing yet cuz I'm a newbie... if anyone wants to chitchat, use MSN Messenger.
)

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LacunaCobra
WOW... that REALLY hit the nail on the head! I couldn't believe it when I read what it was about. That's exactly what happens to me! My question though, is it treatable?

(I can't do the u2u thing yet cuz I'm a newbie... if anyone wants to chitchat, use MSN Messenger.
)

I would believe in sleep paralysis, if when it happened to me I would of seen light.

They claim all the senses are aware just movement is impeded, but as I previously said, my experience happened in broad daylight whilst taking an afternoon nap. When I "opened" my eyes it was completely dark, which would conflict with the theory of sleep paralysis.

If senses are still alert then why was I not able to see the light that was in my room? Interestingly enough after the whole encounter, which seemed to last for several minutes, when I "really" woke up I found found that I had only dozed off for one or two minutes, and it was still daylight outside. Go figure, huh?

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
Since we're burdened with limits and morality guidelines, we may never be able understand the vast mysteries of God and therefore, discussions may be fruitless.
That's what I meant sir.

Dear sir,
Sorry for my mis-intrepretation. I could'nt agree more with your above statement. I don't think we can fully understand ANYTHING (ourselves included) so how could we possibly fully understand anything that lies outside of ourselves?

Discussions may be fruitless, but we were given this mind for something. I for one will occupy it with thoughts such as these as opposed to what next purchase I might desire.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
i think we are straying from the topic i will create a post on sleep paralasis (sorry cant spell)

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonbeam13
i think we are straying from the topic i will create a post on sleep paralasis (sorry cant spell)

That would be great! I'd like to find out as much as I can about this. It's a little comforting to know that I'm only 75% crazy now!

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I dont know about the scientific proof, and I am not a christian type. but the old Hag Syndrome is most likely not sleep paralysis. The paralysis is involved, but It doesnt account for alot of the details. In my oppinion, the "Old Hag" would be the embodiment of and evil entity, or a demon, you might say

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
ok ive created a topic to talk about the sleeping problem, so lets get back to the topic of demons.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
One does not need to be under any influence of substance to see demons, however I return with more indirect evidence:

After this weekend I can confidently say I was with someone who, under excessive substance, turned to some very dark actions. Some of it was easily explainable - repression, frustration, anger, lack of communication and understanding, but what I was talking with hardly sounded like a person at all, let alone a person I knew. It was as if all these things were magnified by said demons, cheering this person on in the background. I saw revelry in imposing power and a poisonous tongue. A lot of it was human, but am not convinced all of it was. I've known this person my whole life and never see anyone fire that much hate at so many innocent people. Evil had won that night, but now it's up to me to try to help them make it right despite their violations of the human spirit. I pray that I say the right thing because it is easy for anyone in this situation to slap back, cut them off, or think wrongly.

Though this is indirect, I ask anyone to look at these kinds of situations with a discerning eye to try to see what's really going on inside a person. Once you begin to see that, the source and motivation, then it's a lot easier to fully see the evils that surround.

I received my direct evidence, by my proof in my own experience a decade and a half ago, but know explaining it will not cause anyone to suddenly believe.

Pray, train, study.
God bless.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join