It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

has any one seen..Demon's?

page: 18
0
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Does Dick Cheney count?




posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Demons to me? Always a following sense of being watched and sounds.. I think they call it Paranoia



posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Bear Man
Demons to me? Always a following sense of being watched and sounds.. I think they call it Paranoia


...or maybe you're being watched. I know there were a number of times I thought someone was watching me and they were. I think there's ways to prove it either way. By demanding proof of any and everything though, I'd welcomed something painfully unexpected.



posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
When I was young my family and I were visiting my grandmother. With the entire family there (2 parents, 6 kids and granny) space was in short supply we were sleeping all over the place. I was sleeping on the sofa that was in the middle downstairs room. I was reading a H.P.Lovecraft book (don't remember which one) one night when I got the feeling I was being watched. My attention was drawn to the area where the staircase dissapeared into the shadow of the second floor and right at the terminus of the light and dark I swear I saw a small huminoid figure (that seemed to be made of shadow it was so black) with glowing red eyes watching me. I slept with the lights on the entire length of our visit. I have no clue what it was or if it was anything more then my imagination but I remember it to thia day as if it just happened.

Gman



posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Are you sure it wasn't dick cheney? sounds an awlful lot like him to me
!!! Seriously H. P. Lovecraft will do that to you.

Just because you think the world is out to get you doesn't mean it isn't so.



posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
Are you sure it wasn't dick cheney? sounds an awlful lot like him to me
!!! Seriously H. P. Lovecraft will do that to you.

Just because you think the world is out to get you doesn't mean it isn't so.



Please take in to account his words and use them to best desribe a responce not a quick wited repsonce in soem thign that has nothign to do with the topic at hand if you ask me his or her account with the lil imp is quiet fasinanting and deserves full attention not crtisesum so please keep your repsonses to the point .


As for me G i belive your account was that of a tricky imp type demon who gets his or her energie from humans by fear or unease some things in this world feed off that as do other humnaoid tye creatures take humans for example some people love and injoy totuerting teaseing playing with other peopel to get a responce some thing a jerk a wink a wince..

That may be what you where exrpinceing a otehr world thing playing with you for the responce it wanted and when it got it it left you alone ...


Thank you for your comment Anny i do need to talk to you some time so i willt ry to U@U you when i get a day off from work



posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I have on many occasions. they look kiinda how u discribed the cept it had yellow eyes and its skin was burned



posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vash
As for me G i belive your account was that of a tricky imp type demon who gets his or her energie from humans by fear or unease some things in this world feed off that as do other humnaoid tye creatures take humans for example some people love and injoy totuerting teaseing playing with other peopel to get a responce some thing a jerk a wink a wince..

That may be what you where exrpinceing a otehr world thing playing with you for the responce it wanted and when it got it it left you alone ...


I'm inclined to agree. Though, I don't think these things tend to leave people alone. Rather, give them time and space to think they are before their next tactic. If you think about it as a military attack, it helps put things into perspective. Attack then retreat helps build fear and paranoia, very useful tools for them. I know of a way for them to be ineffective, feel free to U2U for details.


Originally posted by Vash
Thank you for your comment Anny i do need to talk to you some time so i willt ry to U@U you when i get a day off from work


Sounds good Steph, looking forward to it. All the best with work.

[edit on 17-7-2006 by saint4God]



posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartless
I have on many occasions. they look kiinda how u discribed the cept it had yellow eyes and its skin was burned


I don't think one can qualify or discount someone's experiences with the way they look necessarily. Their looks can change, at least so it seems from their master. I can validate the charred-skin look though, an unnatural burnt like flakes from used charcoal. Definately not human. Again, I think it comes down to tactics. Tactically, what appearance would help the demon achieve its goal? It can be through fear...or even appetite. Ever see something that looks delicious but you know it's so wrong?

[edit on 17-7-2006 by saint4God]



posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hello..This is my first post and was very intrigued by this conversation. Has anyone read the book..The Divine Revelation of Hell? It may shed some light into this subject


GodBless

Clev



posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by clevengercm
Hello..This is my first post and was very intrigued by this conversation. Has anyone read the book..The Divine Revelation of Hell? It may shed some light into this subject


GodBless

Clev


I haven't, mind providing some background on it?



posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   



posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Hm...very interesting thanks. One thing I've learned in my walk is that the direct truth validates scripture and vice-versa. I noticed in that review, the review utilized this litmus test. I think that's very important for us to do to discern the facts. If anything I say is contradictory to the Book, you can mark it down in the "false" column. Hopefully that doesn't help often. I was one of those people who couldn't find God through the Book, rather found God who pointed me to the Book. Kinda like a kid bugging their parents with a billion questions on a new video game and the parent saying, "Read the manual, it's in there. Let me know if you have questions AFTER you've read it." And, so.



posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
hmm I read most of that thing on the book of hell it was very interasteing to say the least but i have never seen jesus chirst or any form of god that really brings my self to belive it is the christan god...


I have seen many many other things but that is not one of them



posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vash
hmm I read most of that thing on the book of hell it was very interasteing to say the least but i have never seen jesus chirst or any form of god that really brings my self to belive it is the christan god...


I have seen many many other things but that is not one of them


Would you like to?



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vash

Originally posted by laiguana
I know this topic was brought up from the dead, but I just saw a demon in my dream and it was talking about stupid things like dark matter and dark energy, you know the stuff physicists would want to discuss. Well then this demon looked like a grundgy fella, wearing mainly black, and is quite stereotypical in its evil looks


Well that sounds a bit odd to me never heard of a demon even careing about sienince


, but he was wearing like a huge trench coat and army boots and his face was painted in like tribal tattoos, you couldn't even see the actual skin color, eyes a piercing yellow-red. Anyways all I remember him saying was it's like -not being there- that's all I remember. Despite his evilish looks he was pretty cute.


This sounds like a Incubius Male succubus ( spelling sorry)

just my two scents and i am asume you are feamle ^^ and if it is a incusbius you have the best sex you will ever get from him but then of crouse he will drain your soul =/


I was caught by this thing you touched on about a demon giving you good sex what makes you say that have you had some type of expieriance with this???

also do you think that demons drive the pornography industry or may have a hand in empowering the stars who perform on camera i've always wondered about that, before I was a christian I used to watch porn every once in a while and the way some of those poeple go at it, would suggest they may have a spirit causing them an increased fervor............just wondering??? also I've had some expieriance with demons but i'm not really ready to talk about it yet .......sentinal



posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vash
Thank you all for your input on this subject even if it was to bash on my spelling errors i do not mind some ppl can spell some cant *shurgs*

Moonbeam i am interasted in your tale there i my self have been told that i have a propuse on this world and in the next and i have also been told the (demons) that follow me are here to protect me but all in all i do not fear them what i fear is a void that when i die there will be nothing not even thought that i will not exist and will have no thoughts that is what i fear total and uter nothingness



we all have a purpose on thsi world its called life!@



posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garaman Rex
My attention was drawn to the area where the staircase dissapeared into the shadow of the second floor and right at the terminus of the light and dark I swear I saw a small huminoid figure (that seemed to be made of shadow it was so black) with glowing red eyes watching me. I slept with the lights on the entire length of our visit. I have no clue what it was or if it was anything more then my imagination but I remember it to thia day as if it just happened.

Gman


One of my friends was home alone and watching t.v. and she heard a tiny laugh she looked over and saw a tiny humanlike figure sitting against the wall with it's ams wrapped around it's legs. She said it smiled at her but it had sharp teeth and glowing eyes and long fingers and toes with sharp nails. Then it disappeared. She didn't stick around to see any more she ran outside and called for people to come over.



posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
hey does anyone know any good rituals to summon a succubus ?



posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by summoner84
hey does anyone know any good rituals to summon a succubus ?



Why whould you want a succubus to come to you ?




top topics



 
0
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

log in

join