It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Set Up Michael Flynn: “What is our goal? Truth/Admission or get him to lie”?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: toolgal462
I won't be 100% satisfied until the President who ordered his Intel/DOJ to Spy and Entrap President Trump, is exposed AND indicted.

don't hold your breath my friend. Zero wont be held to account because the useful idiots on the Left will burn the world down for that big ZERO

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

Does anyone else find it not funny that Jeff Sessions is being asked about this on Tucker Carlson right now?

Sessions was entrapped by the same FBI/MSM. He didn't have to "recuse" himself, but they took advantage of him during what Comey called "the early days", when the Administration was very vulnerable to being shafted.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I won't be 100% satisfied until the President who ordered his Intel/DOJ to Spy and Entrap President Trump, is exposed AND indicted.

don't hold your breath my friend. Zero wont be held to account because the useful idiots on the Left will burn the world down for that big ZERO

As long as Donald Trump is in charge, the odds of Obama being exposed are excellent. He has tweeted and spoken several times about Hussein's traitorous actions. Trump is not just blowing smoke, because he knows the accusation is very serious.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Does anyone else find it not funny that Jeff Sessions is being asked about this on Tucker Carlson right now?

Sessions was entrapped by the same FBI/MSM. He didn't have to "recuse" himself, but they took advantage of him during what Comey called "the early days", when the Administration was very vulnerable to being shafted.

Did he recuse himself from doing anything? He recused himself from Russia investigation but the guy did nothing that I am aware of.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
i would love to see black nixon exposed.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
i would love to see black nixon exposed.

I believe that no matter what is exposed about ZERO that he will ever be anything but a "hero" and the "best president ever" to the idiots on the left.

There is NOTHING that can come out that will change their minds about ZERO.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

If you were Flynn would you accept a position ? If he does he will be the biggest idiot on the planet. Personally I would move as far away from the DC idiots as I could get, use my settlement money to buy Epstein’s island and never step foot in the US again.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

As long as Donald Trump is in charge, the odds of Obama being exposed are excellent. He has tweeted and spoken several times about Hussein's traitorous actions. Trump is not just blowing smoke, because he knows the accusation is very serious.

Things may be exposed, but he will not be held to account is my prediction.

The Left would start WW3 TO defend ZEROS honor

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Just another FYI: Former Asst Attorney General ROD ROSENSTEIN knew that General Flynn was Entrapped by the FBI.

Earlier this week, former Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) sent a letter to Attorney General Bill Barr, demanding that the Department of Justice unseal all documents recently given to Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn’s legal team, as a result of an independent review of the case by the US Attorney for the Eastern District of Missouri.

Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein had resisted Congressional oversight of the investigation and told Grassley that the Senate Judiciary Committee should just be satisfied with the guilty plea entered by Flynn and leave the case alone.

Now we know that at least one smoking gun document exists proving that the FBI’s goal was to frame Flynn so he could be fired or convicted. Grassley’s calls for transparency grew louder, as they should.
More at: www.redstate.com...

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Lots of information being released about how the FBI entrapped General Flynn, in order to keep (or make) Judge Emmet Sullivan honest. Take a look at his Flynn history...

During a status hearing before his sentencing date, the judge overseeing his case went crazy, accusing General Flynn of treason. deGenova explains:

I have no idea what’s in the mind of Judge Emmet Sullivan who used to seem like he was a really disinterested kind of noble guy. He proved that in the Ted Stevens case.

But his comments during the final status hearing before he set a sentencing date for General Flynn were so awful and so fundamentally stupid and we found out, we did an analysis, my Victoria and I did an analysis of the statements he made on the record. We got the transcript.

Remember when he came out and he accused the General of committing treason and started asking him a series of questions that the prosecutors, who were fumbling, they didn’t know how to answer him?

He said in a series of statements, exact words, line for line, that Rachel Maddow had said the night before on her MSNBC show, when commenting on the upcoming Flynn hearing.

It’s scary, and if that’s what this guy is looking at before he comes out on the bench.... Sullivan came out after a break and apologized for using the word treason, but his conduct since then has been bizarre.

I don’t know whether the guy’s sick, old or not ready for prime time anymore. It seems to be a disease that’s prominent in Washington DC. Biden can’t talk. Pelosi can’t talk. The judge in the Flynn case can’t talk. It’s amazing.
Excerpted from: politicodailynews.com...

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
If you were Flynn would you accept a position ? If he does he will be the biggest idiot on the planet. Personally I would move as far away from the DC idiots as I could get, use my settlement money to buy Epstein’s island and never step foot in the US again.

That is what you would do.

I believe Flynn is a man of integrity. I believe that he had decided he was going to take down these pedophile scum and treasonous traitorous rat bastards (to borrow a term from BCP) in the Intelligence community, but flinched when they threatened his son and sons family.

I also believe that Trump made him a promise, that he would be made whole when it was all over, one way (through a settlement from the government after he is exonerated) or another (Trump would make it right from his own personal fortune).

I am also firmly in the 'wishful thinking' crowd that thinks they both knew taking these scumbag criminals down was not going to be easy, and had a plan, as well as a Plan B and Plan C, and we're now seeing Plan (B or C) in motion.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
originally posted by: tanstaafl
" "See above. While I find their lies unethical they were not illegal."

You are, quite simply, wrong.

I agree with the sentiment in your first link - never talk to the police - but this is not even in the same ballpark, nor is it legally true."

Talk to the Supreme Court. This is based on their rulings, not my opinion.

Ok, you made me go back and check my recollection...

And I owe you an apology, you are correct...

I was thinking about the 5th amendment's protections, and juxtaposed this to being Mirandized.

Thank you for the reasonably gentle clue stick application.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The thing that disgust me the most is the FBI acting as a political agent .

The world we live in is full of corruption and Law breaking lack of integrity having dirt bags , But the F.B.I is supposed to be the line in the sand . They are supposed to be the ones that have integrity , that up hold the law no matter what .

If local law enforcement is corrupt , or a Senator is taking bribes or the DEA is in bed with the Mexican Cartels and all else fails we can always depend on the F.B.I to come in and clean things up .

They are the National Police Department , who police all police and if they become corrupt who then can we depend on ? ?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

" "See above. While I find their lies unethical they were not illegal."

You are, quite simply, wrong.

I agree with the sentiment in your first link - never talk to the police - but this is not even in the same ballpark, nor is it legally true."

Talk to the Supreme Court. This is based on their rulings, not my opinion.

Thank you for the reasonably gentle clue stick application.

I'm familiar with your posts. We're on the same side.

You got preferential, bordering on reasonably gentle... possibly even lover-like application.

If you're not a Deadpool fan that's going to sound really weird.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

That is what you would do.

I believe Flynn is a man of integrity. I believe that he had decided he was going to take down these pedophile scum and treasonous traitorous rat bastards (to borrow a term from BCP) in the Intelligence community, but flinched when they threatened his son and sons family.

I also believe that Trump made him a promise, that he would be made whole when it was all over, one way (through a settlement from the government after he is exonerated) or another (Trump would make it right from his own personal fortune).

I am also firmly in the 'wishful thinking' crowd that thinks they both knew taking these scumbag criminals down was not going to be easy, and had a plan, as well as a Plan B and Plan C, and we're now seeing Plan (B or C) in motion.

You clearly give the president way too much credit.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Jimmy Dore is on youtube live right now with an investigative journalist going point by point through a Vox tearing them a new one over their lies.

Repeatedly both have said they dont like trump but he is 100% correct on the fake news, Flynn was set up and should walk.

One of the reasons I still catch Jimmy Dore when I can truth is more important than his feelings.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Is Michael Flynn being fired as National Security Advisor by the President in 2017, connected to the FBI Arresting him?

The media keeps saying that Flynn was a bad guy, because the Trump admin fired him.

edit on 5/2/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hope this gets full sunshine as it will hang around biden neck like a millstone.
Black nixon ownes this fully.

They attempted to unseat a duly elected president, by any means necessary.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

As I understand it, he was fired after they finally announced they were investigating him and his weak link to Russia.

They never read him his rights, they said they were not investigating him, they just wanted to talk.

Recently declassified stuff showed they were discussing before hand if they would try to get him to admit wrong doing or try to get him to lie about anything so he could be charged.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar
You clearly give the president way too much credit.

We'll see... sooner rather than later too, the next couple of years will reveal who is right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join