It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Set Up Michael Flynn: “What is our goal? Truth/Admission or get him to lie”?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
See above. While I find their lies unethical they were not illegal.

You are, quite simply, wrong.

I agree with the sentiment in your first link - never talk to the police - but this is not even in the same ballpark, nor is it legally true.

What do you think Miranda is for?

Flynn was deliberately mislead and set up. They outright lied about the reason for their visit, and explicitly told him he did not need an attorney.

Someone - or more - is/are going to jail, if there is any justice left in this world.

And I still say - I strongly urge the President to re-appoint Flyyn as his new NSA for his second term, and let him loose to clean house.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Senator Rand Paul Urges President Trump to PARDON General Flynn.

No, no no!!!

Flynn is getting ready to have his motion to withdraw his plea approved, but he is getting ready to have all charges dismissed with prejudice.

What Trump should do is wait until Flynn gets a huge settlement as compensation for malicious prosecution, a few people go to jail for what they did to him, then re-appoint him as permanent NSA.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Agreed. After all this time, what's a few more days. Besides, if a Judge throws Flynn's case out, he's eligible to Sue the government and the individual crooks. And Mueller's witch-hunt can be investigated as well.

It can go that way without Trump involved and the left screaming how Trump pardoned a convicted man on their favorite line these days with some hidden and evil quid pro quo. Just like what is happening with Carter Page who seems to have dropped off the face of the earth media wise, but was all the rage back in the beginning.

I would bet in Trump's next four years he puts up a big middle finger and pardons Stone and Papadopoulos with maybe even Manafort.

edit on 30-4-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Senator Rand Paul Urges President Trump to PARDON General Flynn.

No, no no!!!

Flynn is getting ready to have his motion to withdraw his plea approved, but he is getting ready to have all charges dismissed with prejudice.

What Trump should do is wait until Flynn gets a huge settlement as compensation for malicious prosecution, a few people go to jail for what they did to him, then re-appoint him as permanent NSA.

That sounds like an excellent plan!

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

What bugs me is how Senators/House Members on the "Gang of 8" knew all this, but had to let Flynn suffer, due to "Classified".

I got really angry at Nunes and Grassley this week proclaiming anger, and saying how glad they are that these revelations are finally being made public. They knew 3 years ago that Flynn was set up, but couldn't talk!

Democrats would NEVER EVER KNOWINGLY let one of their own high-profile people be entrapped, indicted, and financially ruined, while keeping their mouths shut due to "Its Classified".

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
IG Horowitz is deep state too. He said none of what happened was "politically motivated".

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
See above. While I find their lies unethical they were not illegal.

You are, quite simply, wrong.

I agree with the sentiment in your first link - never talk to the police - but this is not even in the same ballpark, nor is it legally true.

Talk to the Supreme Court. This is based on their rulings, not my opinion.

What do you think Miranda is for?

We both seem to agree on what it's for. The issue we seem to not agree on is when you get informed of those rights. You seem to think it's when you're investigated, but every LEO in the country and the Supreme Court believes it has to happen when you're arrested. I'm going to have to go with them on this.

Flynn was deliberately mislead and set up. They outright lied about the reason for their visit, and explicitly told him he did not need an attorney.

I already provided you with the answer. They can lie to you and mislead you. Ethical? Not in my opinion, but it's not illegal. It's already been decided by the Supreme Court.

Someone - or more - is/are going to jail, if there is any justice left in this world.

And I still say - I strongly urge the President to re-appoint Flyyn as his new NSA for his second term, and let him loose to clean house.

I hope people go to jail and I'd love to see all the crapping of pants if Flynn was put in a position to start cleaning house. I don't think it's wise though. They'll say his actions are revenge and it gives future administrations an excuse to try undoing all his work. The problem is many of the people we know are loyal have been tainted by these manufactured charges and it makes them bad candidates for appointments in my opinion. Trump has some big decisions to make. If nothing comes of this before he leaves office I think we're pretty well screwed and the alphabet agencies essentially are confirmed to be out overlords.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Something big is about to drop from the doj reports Fox News.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
President Trump has declared May 1st "Loyalty to the United States" day.

www.whitehouse.gov...

Traitors to America and Americans are about to be outed.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Is that so?
The silly people will be sad

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Is that so?
The silly people will be sad

One reveal, with more coming. Head of (?) Peter Strzok made sure the "Flynn Trap" was implemented, even after there was no evidence against the general.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Pete is such a nice guy
Hope he gets all he deserves

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Pete is such a nice guy
Hope he gets all he deserves

From his mannerisms, Strzok will be "hot property" in Leavenworth.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Comey, Strock, Brennan better be indicted and I'm getting tired of waiting for it.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
That dude is a prime candidate for arkancide, or barakacide.
No jail for him, complications from covid 19.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Comey, Strock, Brennan better be indicted and I'm getting tired of waiting for it.

It has been far to long imo.
They got all the info.
Use it.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

That dude is a prime candidate for arkancide, or barakacide.
No jail for him, complications from covid 19.

Was thinking the same. But that is too good for him.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Does anyone else find it not funny that Jeff Sessions is being asked about this on Tucker Carlson right now?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462
I won't be 100% satisfied until the President who ordered his Intel/DOJ to Spy and Entrap President Trump, is exposed AND indicted.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I never realized it was ever validated to begin with. They indicted a Russian company because they believed they would never answer to the charges and when they did show up to defend themselves, they drop the case because they couldn’t prove the allegations.

The other successful indictments had zero to do with the original allegations of the frantic mantra of Russian collusion. The investigation was only validated by Russian misinformation fed to the DNC, ironically the only party to any actual collusion with Russia.

It’s actually very telling just who the investigation targeted and who they did not investigate or charge nor ask the Grand Jury for an indictment. The original interview of Michael Flynn seem to center on the Logan Act. A law that has never been prosecuted since its enactment more than 200 years ago, the last actual indictment was prior to the civil war. Flynn was accused of being an unregistered agent of Turkey, not Russia but another country.

Tony Podesta’s brother was operating an outfit whose sole duty was to represent foreign countries and to influence Washington to do their clients bidding. We know that they were not registered as foreign agents, we know the firm was suddenly closed without explanation. We also know that no charges were ever filed, adjudicated or asked for.

However, we do know that the FBI went to interview Flynn with the intent of charging him with the same violations that Podesta committed and that it was used to further an investigation by SC Mueller that somehow is believed to have ever been valid ? Not by me, nope.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join