It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

As it has something to do with the magneticfield it might have an influence on the genome.

How?

I highly recommend reading about the experiment done by some scientists from Novartis former cyba geige, later called the primeval code. It is really worth the read.

ATS thread primeval code

Sincerely NC

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I've just found something IMPORTANT... after a 3rd prompt from POTUS!
The following tweet has been stressed 3 times:

BRILLIANT, A MUST WATCH! @RepDanCrenshaw t.co...

1st tweet = Apr 19, 2020 08:30:12 PM, Retweet = Apr 21, 2020 11:00:39 PM. Then this morning, Apr 23, 2020 07:16:41 AM, POTUS tweets it again with the following headline:

Please study this closely. We saved many lives with our fast action on CoronaVirus! t.co...

Analysing the video I see the following:

00:17 "Here's the Truth",
00:21 "January 15th the first patient with Coronavirus enters the United States from... Wuhan"
00:23 "Coronavirus"
00:25 "Wuhan"
00:26 "That was also the same day that these IMPEACHMENT PENS were being handed out"

So:

1) Pelosi waits until Jan 15th to send the Impeachment case to the Senate and we now know she was waiting for someone with Coronavirus to arrive from China but dont understand why this was a dependency,
2) The same day that person arrives she hands out IMPEACHMENT pens,

DO THE MATH... THE IMPEACHMENT PENS WERE INFECTED WITH CORONAVIRUS!

We discussed these pens in depth because they had gold BULLET ends but here's a catch up article from The Hill at the time.

The pens were handed out to "30 of her colleagues".

What would be the end of the Democrat Party?

Perhaps proof that Nancy Pelosi gave 30 Congress colleagues Impeachment pens infected with Coronavirus (maybe in the Ink?), with instructions to sign everything with them, in an attempt to murder POTUS, in his seventies.

The implications are staggering as this would also be a major vehicle for spreading the virus throughout the US using Congress as the delivery mechanism! Notice that US airports started screening for Coronavirus 2 days later on Jan 17th! This adds weight to the guilt of democrats spreading the disease if it's less likely to have got thru airport checks?

5 days after she handed out the pens, on Jan 20th, we get the first Q post since December 29th, Q3775, which simply says:

!!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 19b538 No.7859207 📁
Jan 19 2020 23:24:46 (EST)
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
Q

EST timestamp = 23:24:46
ZULU timestamp = 04:24:46

This points to PAIN on April 24th, FRIDAY - is this when the attempt becomes public?

Also, December 29th to Jan 20th inclusive =23 days!

This also adds a new slant to Pelosi trying to shake hands with POTUS at the SOTU on Feb 4th... almost 3 weeks had passed since handing out the pens and no sign of POTUS having the virus... so the handshake was the backup plan?

One more thing... would Pelosi get her mates to help distribute the Coronavirus if she didn't already know an antidote/cure?

ETA - Would be grateful if someone passes this dig to 8kun... they seem to bypass my findings nowadays.

edit on 23-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy

Your link was a fascinating read thanks NC!

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

I woke up (rather late) to my ears ringing too, I was thinking wtf?

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
a reply to: dashen

Are these Q threads just a place to party? What am I missing?

I mean when ever I click one I don't see anything new, just the same stuff from the previous Q threads copy and pasted.

Are there bread crumbs that I'm missing?

Yep, huge trail of them but if you miss most of them you will starve for information and lose interest. Every few posts, someone breaks a tidbit we research and debate. Research by others is up to them. We do all try to read what references are provided. You are welcome to read them and share your opinion, as always.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The Hageman report is a pay to listen program that can be available. But one of the regular guests is a former CIA Agent Stan Deyo and I have listened to him since the Art Bell days. I would recommend his web page. It is a bit like Drudge but with a Christian orientation. A lot of stuff we talk about here he has and some unique things related to Stan's Physicist topics and inventions. He claims to have hid in Australia for years after leaving the C_A. I think he is likely credible but he has some hard to swallow theories like his Pangea one and Adam and Eve.

www.standeyo.com...

originally posted by: MaplePatriot
Twitter Link

This is an absolutely riveting broadcast from a former black ops member for the CIA. The video on the tweet starts at a time stamp about an hour in and this guy is talking for 2 hours about a lot crazy stuff he experienced and the cover ups on cover ups starting back during the 80s. Gulf war. Waco. OKC bombing. Worth the listen.

Also the twitter handle in question is very in tune with Q and has made several predictions that have come to pass.

edit on 23-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: OsirianObsidian
Here’s an interview people might find interesting:

legalise-freedom.com...

I’ve always got time for Stavish.

Thanks for the share.

Very interesting discussion. In the context of the corona chaos going on... he says, "Occultists can solve problems" with their (Western?) esoteric knowledge. "Now is the time they need to stand up and show everybody they are worth something." Any particular occult groups/disciplines he may be referring to (Hermetism?) or just occultists in general? Maybe that's why you are here.

Toward the very end on what he was saying on commitment to personal responsibility & freedom is hard pill for most to swallow.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Today, 23rd April is St George's day, patron saint of England and often depicted in templar garb with a red cross on a white background.

Also the legend of St George slaying the dragon - not sure if this links to City of London Corporation which has dragons at it's boundaries and whose flag is a red cross on white background with a sword in one quarter.

Only posted because of the link to 23 = PAIN and today being St George's day.
edit on 23-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
I woke up and my ears were ringing like mad. No wonder. Look at the current Schuman reading.

www.disclosurenews.it...

My ears are still ringing.

2020-04-23 16:00UTC

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Elon has been granted permission to deploy up to 12,000 satellites and 1 million small antennas for Starlink Internet network. Link

twitter.com...

"420" - do you get "it."

Musk says SpaceX is 'fixing' brightness from satellites

Responding to a question about the brightness of the Starlink satellites on Twitter, Mr Musk said it was due to the angle of the satellites solar panels and the company was "fixing it now".

A fix could make them less visible from Earth.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Elon has been granted permission to deploy up to 12,000 satellites and 1 million small antennas for Starlink Internet network. Link

twitter.com...

"420" - do you get "it."

Musk says SpaceX is 'fixing' brightness from satellites

Responding to a question about the brightness of the Starlink satellites on Twitter, Mr Musk said it was due to the angle of the satellites solar panels and the company was "fixing it now".

A fix could make them less visible from Earth.

Starlink is intended for about the 3% “hardest to reach customers” for telecommunications companies, in rural areas where

12,000 for 3 percent? I call BS on that, that makes no sense.

If the early test proves effective, it would seem the "telecom" industry is set for a boom.

My understanding is these are multipurpose. YMMV.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
we need a certain amount of stress (resistance) to keep us suspended in this spacetime continuum. But the key is finding the proper balance between the resistant energy and the flow. The problem we have is that we've been way below the equilibrium for a very long time. The energies are out of balance and we lost awareness of the imbalance. We adapted to the high amount of resistance, However, even through adaptation, resistance still puts a high amount of stress on our minds and bodies. Over time. That's the wear and tear that we experience as we "age". But it isn't time that causes the wear and tear. It's the stress (resistance)

We need to find equilibrium, again and rebalance the energies. We do this through each one of us recalibrating ourselves. We do this through easing resistance

In other words, learn how to relax. Both mind and body

You have to realize, they don't want us relaxed. What happens if we start to relax?

We stop caring about things like paying bills, paying taxes, paperwork, getting to work on time...we stop caring about things like viruses

Our responsibilities & obligations and duties to this system become insignificant. The daily habits and rituals that we perform in order to prop this system up become inconsequential.

They don't *matter*, anymore
edit on 23-4-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
A friend found this interesting video on the COVID ACTION PLATFORM which shows a WHO application which details the NWO agenda in a 200 layer mindmap with detail on all parts of society, banking, healthcare, government etc. that they are triying to implement through COVID!

The guy is a bit rough but what he has found is a diamond 50 years in the making:

The obvious immediate takeaway is that this application could not have been created in the 4 months since Coronavirus supposedly accidentally happened!

99% of its content is NWO centric and NOT coronavirus centric... COVID-19 is just a deliver mechanism to kick it off.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thats a lot a objects above our heads. Risky

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Unfortunately there is no academically accepted conclusion, but the experiment is empirical and the implications are far reaching if not earth shattering...
There must be a reason why it was patented and shelved away!

Sincerely NC

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Notably, Musk also wants to eventually launch 42,000 of the buggers.

Cant imagine how that would screw with the night sky and star watching.. Not to mention all the other concerns.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I grabbed this back on Sept 9th of 2018. It was one of the first times I had seen a major spike of white wall like that. Since that time they have been becoming more frequent. Almost what one would call "Old Hat" now. The newest glitch is when it has the blackouts. A dead space of nothing if you will. They claim one of the readers (my term) from around the world have just gone down.

All I know is that is has been very interesting watching this thing fluctuate over the last couple years and the odd times it seems to do it.

This is a really good article that will explain pretty much everything you may want to know about the Schumann Resonance in a easy to understand way for the most part
The picture below is also in the article along with a few others.
Schumann Resonance Explained

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It's for 3% of hard to reach customers, and acronym agencies who want/need demonstration of distributed datalink networks with high redundancies...
edit on 23-4-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I understand that I'm not amusing anybody except myself, but...

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: cherokeetroy
we need a certain amount of stress (resistance) to keep us suspended in this spacetime continuum. But the key is finding balance between the resistant energy and the flow. The problem we have is that we've been way below the equilibrium for a very long time. The energies are out of balance and we lost awareness of the imbalance. We adapted to the high amount of resistance, However, even through adaptation, resistance still puts a high amount of stress on our minds and bodies. Over time. That's the wear and tear that we experience as we "age". But it isn't time that causes the wear and tear. It's the stress (resistance)

We need to find equilibrium, again and rebalance the energies. We do this through each one of us recalibrating ourselves. We do this through easing resistance

In other words, learn how to relax. Both mind and body

You have to realize, they don't want us relaxed. What happens if we start to relax?

We stop caring about things like paying bills, paying taxes, paperwork, getting to work on time...we stop caring about things like viruses

Our responsibilities & obligations and duties to this system become insignificant. The daily habits and rituals that we perform in order to prop this system up become inconsequential.

I picture the energy as a river. That's the flow. Rocks and other debris is the resistance. If there's a large rock in the middle of the river, most of the water still flows around the rock, but there's a little space in front of that rock where the water pools. That little pool or vortex is our reality

So the rock keeps us suspended in place but the issue is that we got caught up in this lower vibrational cycle of energy which has caused us to build up more resistance with each continued cycle or repetition. That rock has become a dam and now that once flowing river is a stagnant lake. We need to create more flow

Think about the things we generally do for entertainment...movies, vacations, drink, eat out, socialize, etc...think about the Magic of Disneyland and the ambiance that WD was able to create.

We value these types of activities because they put us in a relaxed state. We get a short reprieve from the Rat Race.

But it's a very short reprieve. Because when the weekend's over, the Rat Race is right there waiting for you. Waiting to swallow you back up, again

What if coming back into equilibrium means that we flip the ratio? Instead of 80% work / 20% relaxation we will switch to 80% relaxation / 20% work
edit on 23-4-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join