It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

www.thedailyzen.org...
edit on 23-4-2020 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Notably, Musk also wants to eventually launch 42,000 of the buggers.

Cant imagine how that would screw with the night sky and star watching.. Not to mention all the other concerns.

Like clouds?

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:59 PM
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The light will end this.

Predicted Inactivation of Viruses of Relevance to Biodefense by Solar Radiation
edit on 23-4-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Trump Knows Science

Another non evasive solution that the “experts” over looked.
Because there Is no money in light.
webMd - Can UV Light Be Used to Kill Airborne Flu Virus? Feb 2018

Lamps with this type of UV light currently cost less than $1,000, Brenner said, but that price would likely fall if the lamps were mass-produced. "And unlike flu vaccines, far-UVC is likely to be effective against all airborne microbes, even newly emerging strains," he said.

"Though hand-washing remains critically important, it does not prevent every instance of transmission," Grosso said. "Immunization and antiviral medications are also important, but again, have limitations. It appears that low-dose far-UV light is safe and effective, and has the advantage of inactivating a wide range of disease-causing viruses."

He noted that the technology's cost "is not prohibitive, and it is safe. This use can sterilize the air in a public space, reducing the spread of respiratory droplets containing flu viruses and other bacteria and viruses."

We can get the kids back into their class rooms!!!

I wonder how light effects viruses in Fauci’s land of science.

Edit: phone died before I could get link

edit on 23-4-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skada
a reply to: carewemust

I thought they were summons to a military tribunal.
Treason, sedition, blah, blah, blah

You can't listen to your friends, or others who portray their thoughts as facts. You'll learn that yourself as you mature.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MaplePatriot
First time I've heard what the notes said. Could be. But at this point, I'm waiting for ACTIONS.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
I suspect mass protesting & chaos next month.🙄

Virginia Governor extends "Stay at home order" by Executive Order #55 [PDF] "shall remain in full force and in effect until June 10, 2020, unless amended or rescinded by further executive order."

Governor Northam had better put on his BlackFace outfit and try to blend in with the population, or leave the country.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

Feel free to add to your thread care!

Thank-you!

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker
It's hard to believe that a mass rescue operation is underway. The very definition of "mass" is that a lot of people know...soldiers, relatives, local-media...yet...SILENCE.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Not even as bad as clouds. Tiny dots that are very occasionally visible. Smaller in magnitude than aircraft landing lights from the ground. It's really only going to annoy amateur star photographers taking long-exposure shots.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Clip of a nurse.

She says something horrifying that I regret I never saw. Terminal Patients dying alone in a hospital, as they are REFUSED visitors and family because of this fraud.

Unseen conseQuences.

A thread I started that is somewhat related.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As you said...horrifying...and sad.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Looks interesting mathematically but I'm not going to use it until we have some proven examples of its use in Q posts or POTUS tweets that generate useful information.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I’ve been calling sunshine Gods Prozac since like 2008. Now I’ll call it Gods anti-viral, too.

today my dad texts me and asks if I have any oregano oil. But of course. I bought a new bottle back in January. He was hearing all about it on a radio show he listens to... and then went to purchase some and found it is all out of stock.

I gave him 1/4 of my bottle today. It feels good to be able to help, even if it’s small, and even if it might only be a psychological effect. (I am not a dr or scientist, I have no idea how accurate findings are on anything- other than my own experience with things)

but regardless of what the truth is about the virus - the consequential disruption on our supply chain of goods is indisputable. Some of the fallout is pure madness. Haircut scissors cannot be found now, due to people panic buying those to do self haircuts.

I wear long natural hair anyway so I could care less, being pretty low maintenance is paying off...

as Lil’ Wayne would say- long hair don’t care 💁🏽‍♀️

edit on 23-4-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift

It will if you catch lice. 'Effin nightmare from hell.🤬

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
When I was sent to Elizabeth as a new grad on one of my 1st consultant assignments as an Environmental Chemist, I was gagging breathing the air. The tide rolled out and the black goo that was left behind was disgusting. It look liked chocolate pudding. The Plant Chemist was reading the paper to us in the lab one morning and said an animal had been found to be living in the NY harbor, as NYC is across the harbor. An, as in one single, animal species was living there. One crab family. Get out of Elizabeth NJ people, get out now.

It was creepy.

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

a reply to: crankyoldman

43 law enforcement agencies in 22 states now have drones, donated by a Chinese company, to make sure we comply.

tennesseestar.com...

Elizabeth, New Jersey, is using a Chinese company’s drones to police citizens who fail to employ social distancing guidelines. Past reports suggest the drones are feeding China data.

Elizabeth Mayor J. Christian Bollwage is deploying drones from Chinese-based company DJI to warn Elizabeth citizens who are walking outdoors not to get too close in physical proximity to other people. The drones blare sirens and issue this warning: “Stop gathering, disperse and go home.”

Bollwage is dismissing critics of his approach.

If these drones save one life, it is clearly worth the activity and the information that the drones are sending,” the mayor said Friday in an MSNBC interview.

Go to the 6:30 mark

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: SouthernGift

It will if you catch lice. 'Effin nightmare from hell.🤬

🤣
Couple of drops of tea tree oil in your shampoo will prevent that. But yeah my kid ain’t school age yet. I am prepared for the future, however! LOL! I had it when I was little. Mom chopped my hair off and I saw her puke a bunch of times.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaplePatriot
So, Apparently the DHS has also been testing for treatments for covid.

Sunlight and heat.

Well now!

Yep. MSM didn’t like that, at ALL! Tried to trap him into admitting DHS hadn’t shared/compared research & results but they had; across global partners.

About to get into mid-90’s on its way to 3 consecutive months of 100+ here in Arizona. Burn baby burn.

Corona gonna get cooked.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
Trump Knows Science

Another non evasive solution that the “experts” over looked.
Because there Is no money in light.
webMd - Can UV Light Be Used to Kill Airborne Flu Virus? Feb 2018

Lamps with this type of UV light currently cost less than $1,000, Brenner said, but that price would likely fall if the lamps were mass-produced. "And unlike flu vaccines, far-UVC is likely to be effective against all airborne microbes, even newly emerging strains," he said.

The best thing about far-UVC light (207 nm to 222 nm) is that it does not penetrate the outer (non living) layers of human skin or eye, so it can be used even when people are in the room. A dose of 2 mJ/cm2 of 222 nm light inactivated >95% of aerosolized H1N1 influenza virus. Human skin has been exposed to over 5,000 mJ/cm2 of 222 nm light with no damage, while UV-C will start to damage skin at 6 mJ/cm2.

Also, the short wavelength (high energy) light destroys pathogen cell walls. This is in contrast to traditional UV-C that merely chemically changes cell bonds, which weakens pathogens but does not destroy them.

Unfortunately, lead times are at least 3 weeks, and there are none available on Ebay or other marketplaces. We need more far-UVC lamps now!

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RumannXylo

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

This study shows that UV-C is the most effective, but UV-A and UV-B also damage viral DNA and RNA and deactivates them, only at a slower rate. That is why Sunlight works, since UV-C from the Sun is blocked by the atmosphere. Only UV-A and UV-B reach, and it is still effective.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join