It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thats a lot a objects above our heads. Risky

They are small and lightweight, so if they do come down unexpectedly, they are supposed to burn up completely. When they go past their useful life, they can be de-orbited with a thruster. They are in low orbit, so if they have a thruster malfunction, they will come down all by themselves in a relatively short time as their orbit will decay fairly quickly.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
SAUCE

This is an interesting theory on our current situation, worth the read at least. Seems like this may be the way that it is headed. I guess we're all hoping that it's the case - who wouldn't want to be present when the magic trick is revealed.

Stay safe everyone

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

Thats a lot a objects above our heads. Risky

There’s a ton of esoteric symbolism to the fact that Sirius was the star that fell out of the sky in that clip.

Egyptian mystery schools teach that long ago, our solar system was closer to Sirius B than it is now. In fact, they state that our sun is actually in orbit around another entity. This is the birthplace of the Yugas.

The closer we come to Sirius, the more visits from aliens we will receive. The Egyptians viewed them as gods because of their high tech.

“Sirius is moving towards the sun at 5.5 km/s, and according to Sky and Telescope, will reach its closest distance in 60000 years, at which time it will be 7.8 light years distant, and be at magnitude -1.64, only slightly brighter than it's current magnitude -1.46.”

That’s why the pyramids have shafts that look up to see Sirius at the new year.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

LOL. Good one.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Excellent post. I hope you do not mind me adding it to my ongoing thread on this subject.

BTW..The impeachment pens could have been manufactured and prepared by this terrorist.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Interesting. Just started watching. Better download before it disappears.

Noticed he cites same Rockefeller paper I posted in last thread.

YouTube CEO: We’ll Remove Any Content That Goes Against WHO Recommendations

Speaking on CNN’s “Reliable Sources” with host Brian Stelter, YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki stated that anything that would contradict World Health Organization recommendations would be removed from the platform.

But then we also talk about removing information that is problematic, you know. Of course, anything that is medically unsubstantiated. So people saying, like, take vitamin C, you know, take turmeric, like, those are — will cure you. Those are the examples of things that would be a violation of our policy. Anything that would go against World Health Organization recommendations would be a violation of our policy. And so remove is another really important part of our policy.”

ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that goes against WHO will be removed. I've noticed Bitchute has got a huge increase in users.

edit on 23-4-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MaplePatriot

I like this take.
I also like the WHITE RABBIT/HAT TRICK analogy.

For those of you familiar...
"Hey, Rocky...WATCH me pull a rabbit out of a hat!"...

...it's all slight of hand.

HERE is how the trick actually is done:

HOW TO PULL A RABBIT OUT OF A HAT!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I'm counting on President Trump's investigation of the World Health Organization to move just a little faster than John Durham, LOL.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This particular tweet reminds me of President Trump describing how deep, wide and Powerful the enemy of the people is inside our government, mainstream media, and certain sectors of the business community.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

It strikes me that those holes, or blank spaces in the chart may not represent the absence of resonance, but maybe indicate a secondary source of vibrational energy at the same frequency, but 180 degrees out of phase.

Two signals at the same frequencey but 180 degrees out of phase would cancel each other out. I guess the question wuold be, what is the secondary source?

I'm curious to know a few things about this recorded phenomenon, such as the placement of mesuring devcies, and the equipment they are using to make the measurments.

No one needs to try and answer, I'm just thinking out loud.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
"Renowned French Dr. Didier Raoult DESTROYS Liberal Trump-Hating Media on VA Junk Report on Hydroxychloroquine."
TruePundit

Anyone know what this Skull Signet Ring on his right hand pinky symbolizes or the society/order?

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I like this take.
I also like the WHITE RABBIT/HAT TRICK analogy.

For those of you familiar...
"Hey, Rocky...WATCH me pull a rabbit out of a hat!"...

...it's all slight of hand.

HERE is how the trick actually is done:

HOW TO PULL A RABBIT OUT OF A HAT!
www.youtube.com...

The media are the hands for the magician.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Twitter is going wild again over Wikileaks dumping everything.
Twitter link.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hey.

So does anyone have any information on the letters that a few key people got at the Bush Funeral and what might have been contained? I think perhaps its related to Q. DM me.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Twitter is going wild again over Wikileaks dumping everything.
Twitter link.

Don't know why. Those files have been there for years. I have many of them on my hard drive from 2 yrs ago.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
T om Hanks Blood will be used to develop corona virus 💉 vaccine

Upon arriving back in the US, Tom, 63, and Rita, 63, enrolled in a medical study to determine if their antibodies would be useful for scientists working on developing a vaccine and now the 'Saving Private Ryan' star has revealed that they have been approved to donate blood because they do "carry the antibodies".

Tom hopes if his and his wife's blood proves to be useful in the fight against coronavirus and has joked he's responsible for the creation of a "Hank-ccine".

Who’s enjoying the show 🍿

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Very Noospheric N Qued talk this week >

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It seems to me that a part of what they do is manufacture a variety of different issues and disperse them to us through the propaganda machine (MSM). Then they sit back and observe to see which issues cause the most division. Those are the issues they use to create chaos and unrest. Like right now...they're trying to push us into two conflicting camps -- pro CV vaccine vs. anti CV vaccine because the whole vaccine issue has already started to become tinder

They're also pushing us into the split camps of pro quarantine vs. pro #openAmerica

they're sly

The measles debate was already underway in 2019
New York Suburb Declares Measles Emergency, Barring Unvaccinated Children From Public
nyt

edit on 23-4-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
"Renowned French Dr. Didier Raoult DESTROYS Liberal Trump-Hating Media on VA Junk Report on Hydroxychloroquine."
TruePundit

Anyone know what this Skull Signet Ring on his right hand pinky symbolizes or the society/order?

Is that hand sign a mason sign?
Perhaps a mason can weigh in? it may be nothing, but to me it looks familar.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Q said in one of his posts that those letters at the HW George Bush Funeral were "our offer to retaliate". I'm not sure what that means, and I don't think anyone does.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join