It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I thought they were summons to a military tribunal.
Treason, sedition, blah, blah, blah

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Spot on post. I think the cycle for sirus may be 25920 years. The same as the big year on earth.

This is where our teachers came from.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MaplePatriot

Q said in one of his posts that those letters at the HW George Bush Funeral were "our offer to retaliate". I'm not sure what that means, and I don't think anyone does.

Just found a Vid on youtube outlining the whole thing and their reactions with an alleged picture of what the note actually says. "They know everything. I'm Sorry" signed George HW Bush. A Q post also says that it was their promise to counter. Interesting. Dunno why my brain randomly went there. Pence also got one - I believe he was supposed to be the 'backup' for the deep state for when Trump got impeached (which as we know didn't happen).
edit on 4/23/2020 by MaplePatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I suspect mass protesting & chaos next month.🙄

Virginia Governor extends "Stay at home order" by Executive Order #55 [PDF] "shall remain in full force and in effect until June 10, 2020, unless amended or rescinded by further executive order."

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Feel free to add to your thread care!

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
If you want to neutralize, don't funnel your energy to either side. Direct your focus onto something else

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hi all..

New Polly, just started watching, thought others might be interested too. Will comment further after listening, but so far she's talking some Truth.... " Words are Magic "

edit on 23-4-2020 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Some reasons to investigate the Harvard Endowment...

Harvard’s exploitation in Chile

Harvard’s aggressive approaches to timber and agribusiness in Latin America are unique among universities. A recent report identified only one university endowment with direct holdings in forestry and agriculture investments in Latin America: Harvard.

Harvar d University accused of land grab & violation of indigenous people's rights: study

An investigative report shows how Harvard University’s endowment fund used an opaque corporate structure to acquire control of an estimated 850,000 hectares (ha) of farmland across five continents during the past 10 years.

In the meantime, the idea of investing in farmland has not proved profitable.

It is not, and never has been about "money". There is no money, US dollars are accounting ledger script. This is about CONTROL. When you print money, nothing is about the thing you print. Human Control is the ULTIMATE game.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Things are so curious. I posted this link a few days ago but my post was trashed.

This is a link to the National Guard website showing set up at the Dallas Convention Ctr. A few weeks ago, the governor threatened to shut down this temp hospital because of disuse and it still sits, empty, waiting for something. But look at the pics from the Guard website, the number of playpens seems indicative of something.

TX Army Natl Guard

We can get through this, whatever IT is.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
So apparently quite a few major meat processing plants are shutting down for at least two weeks, I just watched a spot on OAN.

They say several facilities in the Midwest have had multiple infections and a few deaths..

Well I'm not an alarmist, I'm pretty good to go up here.

I managed to find some potato seed, and have 40 lbs of ground beef coming from my neighbor this week.

I'm just saying that the news spot made mention that there will be price increases, and shortages of popular beef and pork cuts, they actually said" consumers should be prepared to buy cuts they normally wouldn't" and "consumers should experiment with meat cuts they wouldn't normally purchase"

They have been saying this won't affect the food chain...

But they also said we didn't need masks.

Take it for what it's worth..

The Chinese had a curse " May your children live in interesting times"

Back to lurk, but before I dissolve into the ether with a - bzzzt-and a -pop-!

I wish you all the best in these strange times, take care of your loved ones and yourselves.

Respectfully,
~meathead

Sincerely,
~joe

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Clip of a nurse.

She says something horrifying that I regret I never saw. Terminal Patients dying alone in a hospital, as they are REFUSED visitors and family because of this fraud.

Unseen conseQuences.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
So, Apparently the DHS has also been testing for treatments for covid.

Sunlight and heat.

Well now!

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

News from Ft Detrick 🌞😎

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
I suspect mass protesting & chaos next month.🙄

Virginia Governor extends "Stay at home order" by Executive Order #55 [PDF] "shall remain in full force and in effect until June 10, 2020, unless amended or rescinded by further executive order."

Also, unconfirmed reports he's been spending his weekends at his summer home on the beach in a private community in North Carolina.

Private jet, driver to his house, state police guards.

Stay at home, Virginia. Except for him.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... each-house/
edit on 23-4-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The www.gematrinator.com... Address gives

covid septenary as 19
mers as 17
sars as 18

Did you get a page displaying
All ??? remember the septenary 1234567654321 for the alphabet,

It also gave water as 22
Tunnel as 22
etc.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Clip

DJT Presser: "Heat and Sun"

edit on 23-4-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

If it's true that cabal has been mixing humans in with animal meats to feed us then it makes sense to close down processing centres for 2 weeks to remove this and to clean up?

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Here we go

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Fascinating...

Democrats plan to censure lawmaker who credited Trump for COVID-19 recovery

State Rep. Karen Whitsett, D-Detroit, broke protocol by meeting with President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence during an April 14 meeting of COVID-19 survivors, during which she credited hydroxychloroquine for saving her life.

“Thank you for everything that you have done,” Whitsett told Trump at the meeting. “I did not know that saying thank you had a political line. … I’m telling my story and my truth, and this how I feel and these are my words.”

“At the end of the day, we have political systems,” said Jonathan Kinloch, chairman of the organization. “We have political parties, and political parties exist for a reason.

FLIP SIDE:

@VernonJones Changes Mind Clip.

Yesterday, I announced my intentions to resign from my office. But shortly thereafter, the outpour of support I received was too great for me to ignore. I will not allow the Democrats to bully me into submission. I will not let them win. I will NOT resign.

"Country Before Party"

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Heat and Sun - The light the heat-

This song came to mind when watching the briefing.

In your eyes
The light the heat
In your eyes
I am complete
In your eyes
I see the doorway to a thousand churches
In your eyes
The resolution of all the fruitless searches
In your eyes
I see the light and the heat
In your eyes
Oh, I want to be that complete