It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Good theory. They probably contracted it out to Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. and put Senator Dianne Feinstein on the oversight committee.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Ever wonder why they've pushed 'social distancing' so hard? It's a live test to re-calibrate algos for target acquisition of smart phones. Pros & cons. Just a theory.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
File this under "culinary IQ negative infinity..."

Mark Warner Makes A Sammie

This explains a lot.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Saagar savages The View and Nancy P

It's my idea of entertainment.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I've heard this bandied about..

I'm in the not probable camp on this..

There are I'm sure , much easier ways to " re-calibrate " "algorithms for target acquisition of smart phones..."

It's overcomplicated word salad..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Iran's BFF talks from his piehole about an epic battle for "the truth", and how it's best to always defer to "science".

Oh, and there's "no leader of the free world now"....

edit on 22-4-2020 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
AZ Gov presser today painting a positive picture for ending the Stay at Home order as of 5/1. Final decision to be made. Lots of AZ data to reflect states efforts to avoid pressure on healthcare system worked.

ICU beds only 18% occupied by CV19 patients.
In patient beds only 8% occupied by CV patients.

33 dead for every 1m population in Arizona. National average is 144 (still stupid small).

The fauxdemic is about over for my state.

Q/311 - time to narrow the kill box to these states opening soon. The rats will bolt for cover and/or missed cravings.
edit on 22-4-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Then you have this ass hat.

HHS doctor says he was removed from post after disagreeing with WH over coronavirus response

www.foxnews.com...

The days of getting fired and just looking for a new job are behind us. Now if you get fired it’s 15 min of fame bad mouthing POTUS.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Good Evening All....

OK, " Let's get after it ! " LOL... Big Brother ' nipple knocker's ' NY Mayor is out of control ! He finally got a few hard ball questions today and his answers were so weak and scripted, but his snide little comment that small business owner's that just got lied to and screwed, should go out and get an " Essential Worker " job, WTH does that mean ? Was talking to my friend about this today, and her husband must have gotten the gist of the conversation and asked her to put the call on speaker phone, Man he needed to vent, that comment infuriated him ! His patience is wearing thin, they had a police sting on the bike trails near their house, so I think he was still fuming about feeling forced to turn around and go home or face a $400 ticket and a confrontation with the cops with his wife and father law there.

Thank God we live in Devin Nunes county, I Love our Town
Had to drive across town today and noticed several road improvement projects going on, yup, don't let a crisis go to waste, Fix infrastructure issues when the roads are emptier, keep our people working, that's actually happening here NOW.
' Nipple Knocker's ' just talks " In the Future we Re-imagine " BS, DO IT DUDE, Yes, we do have a window of time while less people are on the roads, use this time to FIX stuff Now or at the least evaluate the scope of work needing done.

IDK, If I hear " The new Normal " one more time, ugg...but if that's the " Game " ...let's make sure the " New Normal " is that crooks don't write the ' Rules ' anymore ! Trusting the Plan still....

Re: Ladies, found a fun way to always have a ' mask ' available, you'll totally love whipping around scarf ponytail and it's a good compromise if you find yourself in a " mask situation "

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Ever wonder why they've pushed 'social distancing' so hard? It's a live test to re-calibrate algos for target acquisition of smart phones. Pros & cons. Just a theory.

I agree. Especially as Starlink is coming along nicely.

Also, getting everyone locked down at home would also be a chance to re-calibrate through building levels in high populated areas, not just on a "plan" view but real 3D.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Simple fix: Don't talk to the cops.

"I don't answer questions"

"Am I free to go, or am I being detained, and on what articulateable basis"

or as I prefer, "none of your *ing business".

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Just something that popped in my head. As tech becomes more & more easier to use for the end-user the underlying tech becomes increasingly far more complex. If you have people more spread out like cell towers it's easier to zero in depending on what data they are supposedly collecting and anonymizing. It could also have something to do with 5G and the automated hand-off to balance the load between cell towers they've been rolling out all over the place.

Or possibly this whole social distancing hysteria is merely to instill fear & concern. I wouldn't put anything past these psychopaths.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Ain't that the truth! Every. Single. Time! Getting really, really old.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Here’s an interview people might find interesting:

legalise-freedom.com...

I’ve always got time for Stavish.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Neither Paul Ryan Nor Jeff Flake Stepped Down Voluntarily
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6
15 Apr 2020 - 2:14:48 PM
Anonymous
15 Apr 2020 - 2:07:49 PM
>>8802359
I suspect there are still a ton of sleepers re: Paul Ryan et al….
>>8802424
Do you think it was Paul Ryan's choice to step down?
Rising star in [R] party?
Speaker of the H?
Age?
Do you think it was Sen. Flake's choice to step down?
………..

Q
Paul Ryan as Speaker Brings Votes to House Floor
Q
!CbboFOtcZs
12 Jun 2018 - 11:15:52 PM
Anonymous
12 Jun 2018 - 11:11:45 PM
>>1723368
Is Ryan still there because he is going to support POTUS?
>>1723395
Who brings the votes (House floor)?
Who decides?
Why is this important?
What is coming?
Full weight of the House.
Some must remain clean (distance) from what is about to happen..
Q
qmap.pub...

"WHO" is the current Speaker of the House -- Pelosi ..

Why did she stall on delivering the documents to Senate?
edit on 22-4-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2020 by Sabrechucker because: RR TT

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

COVID gives zero gematria results on the link you gave but on gematrix.org it gives:

Prince Harry, Trump Blood Moon,
dna instruction, district of columbia, vape, saturn loses, math is the key, Hypnotised, Beryllium, shady intelligence, global citizen, gnostic alchemy, Be best, Sheep, Inanna, SOS, coca cola.

My grandmother was s nurse and swore that "Coca cola gives you all the vitamins you need in a day"; she actually used to give it out on her wards for this reason.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

a reply to: Mike Stivic

Just something that popped in my head. As tech becomes more & more easier to use for the end-user the underlying tech becomes increasingly far more complex. If you have people more spread out like cell towers it's easier to zero in depending on what data they are supposedly collecting and anonymizing. It could also have something to do with 5G and the automated hand-off to balance the load between cell towers they've been rolling out all over the place.

Or possibly this whole social distancing hysteria is merely to instill fear & concern. I wouldn't put anything past these psychopaths.

If Gates is “god” and we are using his “computer language”, Bible. Then let’s burn his bibles. Begin the phone burning parties. 📱🔥 Track this lord Gates.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

This explains a lot.

So many fails in that "tuna sandwich" that I don't even know where to begin. If this guy is your congressman, you really should consider voting slow adults into public office.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

EMN, I've got an alternate theory:

It's a psychological experiment to see what we do when the pressures of a rat race are removed and we are at home, with more family time and 80% of usual money...

Do we:

a) Spend the time "Thinking for ourselves",

b) Become semi-comatose and unable to deal with the free time/ freedom (within home),

c) Talk/relate more with family, or sink deeper into our internet relationship,

d) catch up on our bucket list or our jobs to do list?

I think a large percentage will not take the opportunity to retake control of their lives and agenda, preferring instead the rat race that allowed them to procrastinate from setting a direction in life.
edit on 22-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

This explains a lot.

That had to be a satire, Right ?

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

It's your second to last sentence in my humble opinion..

But I'm often wrong and seldom right, at the end of the day I'm just some random guy typing at the internet..

And no that doesn't mean I think the pandemic is a hoax. I just feel as though it is being exploited..

Respectfully,
~Joe

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join