It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US soldier admits they massacred innocents

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka

Damn, sometimes these arguments aren't even fun. I've noticed you have a penchant for dealing with unproven facts, Ed. If it makes you feel better, stay in your fairy tale version of America. Sigh, whatever.

Thats fine and you just keep hating us so much, it makes you feel better so go ahead.....no sweat off my ............

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Greetings,

Originally posted by booger
You have got to be kidding me!
One man posts something on his disgruntled site and it is believed?
Anti Americanism is the theme for this site I see.

Oh,
so if its anti-American it must be false?
Because Americans are never wrong?
Is that what you claim, booger?

Here is the Jimmy Massey story as reported in the Washington Post :
www.washingtonpost.com...

In the San Fancisco Bay View -
www.sfbayview.com...

In Democracy Now -
www.democracynow.org.../05/24/148212

The story can be found in many other sites and newspapers - no amount of hand waving and denials can erase the facts, booger.

Are all these sites to be denied because they are "anti-american" ?

Iasion

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Jimmy Massey has been covered here before. The problem with Massey's story is that he was a Staff Sergeant in charge of checkpoints in Iraq. If his allegations are true, he is responsible for those acts by virtue of his rank and billet. You can rest assured that if there were any truth to his claims the Marine Corps or someone would have charged him by now. Every Marine with whom I have discussed Massey's case agrees.

[edit on 05/3/13 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I repeat myself Ed, whatever.

You assume I hate my own country just because I don't agree with our foreign policies. Whatever.

Even though I have a LOT of reasons to hate my country, I don't. Despite all the racism and hypocrisy, I don't hate this country.

Yet you assume that I do, just because I don't agree with our imperialism. And yes, it is imperialism.

Ed, you are the one who truly doesn't support our troops. Do you support the fact that our troops use ammunition laced with DU, Ed? Do you support our troops even though thousands of them are getting sick and dying from that crap, Ed? Do you agree with Halliburton getting filthy rich while some troops only eat 1 meal a day and are told to ration their energy use? Do you agree that our troops should buy their own fuel at damn near 2 bucks a gallon? Do you agree that wounded troops should have to pay for their food and their plane trip back home, Ed?

Do you support our vets who have Gulf War Syndrome, Ed? Do you support our homeless vets, Ed? Do you support the troops who are given amphetamines to help them deal with the aftermath of war, Ed? Do you support our troops who don't have adequate armor, Ed? Do you support the massive amount of amputees due to the body armor, Ed? Do you support the brave people fighting over there in too low a number, Ed? Oh yes, it has been mentioned quite a few times that we don't have enough troops to truly do the job in Iraq. Of course, you missed that...

You seem like the typical "patriot" who waves a foreign-made flag and yells, "I support my troops!" If I'm wrong, please correct me. I do know that you can't really provide good arguments to support your beliefs. Case in point, your last juvenile response to me.

Make no mistake, I support our troops. That's why I want them all pulled out of there. The people like you are the reason that they have to go through so much for no reason other than benefitting politicians and the people who run things...my bad, that's probably too deep for you.

I'd like to see your view of war if all the BS in the ME was happening on US soil...

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Is this the same one who said that we didn't capture Saddam also?

This is complete and utter BULL#! And deep down you know it is, just read that part about being told to shoot to kill those that just look like terrorists and bombing civilians deliberately. This makes me sick in that some of you will be stupid enough to believe it.

It makes those that have lost their life protecting civilians moot..

TURDBLOSSOM HEAVEN HERE IN THIS POST!

You're lost and so blind ed...

I was in the first Gulf War, and I know civilians were killed.
Where were you!
Don't call other people stupid for believing stuff when you yourself have absolutely no idea what is realy going on there, other than what your goggle box tells you. Get a clue!

And WTF is a turdblossom?

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I repeat myself Ed, whatever.

No you just speak your opinion in which you are so entitled.

You assume I hate my own country just because I don't agree with our foreign policies. Whatever.

Well you don't have to agree but you should also look beyond the turdblossom lies and try to understand why that foreign policy is there. It is what is giving you the right to have your opinions. We live in a dangerous world and to call us imperialistic is rubbish.

Even though I have a LOT of reasons to hate my country, I don't. Despite all the racism and hypocrisy, I don't hate this country.

Strange - it sure seems that way, the Utopian view you dream about will never be and the sooner you realize it it the better.

Yet you assume that I do, just because I don't agree with our imperialism. And yes, it is imperialism.

Nope - We could have done that long ago, you think we couldn't do that if that was the plan?

Ed, you are the one who truly doesn't support our troops. Do you support the fact that our troops use ammunition laced with DU, Ed?

Well I understand why we use it and the DU crap has not been proven. I know some soldiers from the first Gulf War that were around it and they have no issues, as a matter of fact they were around more of it because the 120mm tank rounds they used and I mean used were around all the time. Do you know you get radiation every time you step out your door or fly in a plane? Do you know the REM exposure levels with DU?

Do you support our troops even though thousands of them are getting sick and dying from that crap, Ed?

Thats bullShip and you know it, thousands? hmm I talk with some all the time and I don't see birth defects and hair falling out. You are buying a turdblossom lie once again.

Do you agree with Halliburton getting filthy rich while some troops only eat 1 meal a day and are told to ration their energy use?

Look I agree MRE's suck but one meal a day? You are misinformed.

Do you agree that our troops should buy their own fuel at damn near 2 bucks a gallon? Do you agree that wounded troops should have to pay for their food and their plane trip back home, Ed?

Again, pure lies and bull#, pay for their flights home?

Do you support our vets who have Gulf War Syndrome, Ed? Do you support our homeless vets, Ed?

Uh yes I would and I think what caused it was the chemical weapons that were used, but I forgot Saddam would never use them. I will not go into details but that is what I think the cause is and the Veterans Admin should take care of these men no doubt. But you probably pick and isolated case and make it out to be the norm. Do you realize how bloated the US Government and the DoD is?

Do you support the troops who are given amphetamines to help them deal with the aftermath of war, Ed?

Why do they come back with sinus problems? Allergic to people spitting on them when they get back or bitching about what they did while there?

Do you support our troops who don't have adequate armor, Ed? Do you support the massive amount of amputees due to the body armor, Ed?

Well I know for a fact that the government is trying, have you tried to order some plate steel lately?

Do you support the brave people fighting over there in too low a number, Ed? Oh yes, it has been mentioned quite a few times that we don't have enough troops to truly do the job in Iraq. Of course, you missed that...

To low in number? Gee I thought they got the job done, maybe a few 10's of thousand more would have been netter but the war itself there were plenty, it was the aftermath that was the problem, not only non Iraqi's causing mischief but people such as yourself causing problems back home in which it would be political subside to send even more massive troops that we didn't have in the first place thanks to Bush's predecessor.

You seem like the typical "patriot" who waves a foreign-made flag and yells, "I support my troops!" If I'm wrong, please correct me. I do know that you can't really provide good arguments to support your beliefs. Case in point, your last juvenile response to me.

Well my explanations to you might not fit your need of an explanation and I could give a # less if they do, I state my opinions just as you do and I think you cant support yours, I mean I have not heard of troops trying to get money for a plane ticket home, that is pure crap. What I have heard of is people standing up in airports and clapping when they do get back, you of course would not be one of these people that would say thanks for protecting my nation and its freedom. You don't see the threat and yet you have the gaul to say it is imperialism and oil.

Make no mistake, I support our troops. That's why I want them all pulled out of there. The people like you are the reason that they have to go through so much for no reason other than benefitting politicians and the people who run things...my bad, that's probably too deep for you.

Funny- you dont show it.

You are to blind to see why they are there, you probably were against the deployment of the Pershing II 's also, you cant see your hand to spite your face.

I'd like to see your view of war if all the BS in the ME was happening on US soil...

That is precisely the reason I do support the war and what the goals are so I don't see that # in my backyard....thank God there are folks that can see the big picture and have done something about it so I don't have to.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

You're lost and so blind ed...

I was in the first Gulf War, and I know civilians were killed.
Where were you!
Don't call other people stupid for believing stuff when you yourself have absolutely no idea what is realy going on there, other than what your goggle box tells you. Get a clue!

And WTF is a turdblossom?

I was not there, but my Friends were, I was already out of the service and of course civilians dies, what war have they not in? We try to avoid killing them but sometimes it just happens but it is not deliberate. You might be surprised in what I know happened there.....

Turdblossom = liberal bull#

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
EdSinger:

You have got to be open-minded man! If your gonna go into defensive mode everytime someone points out something wrong about America you may as well get the hell out of these forums. Stop being such a die-hard, stubborn and biased patriot and look at things from a differment perspective. Also, almost all of your claims on these forums aren't backed up with any facts, next you make all these wonderful pro-American statements, show us some evidence.

In regards to you saying America never makes mistakes, lets take a look at your track record:

-Not only was the US Government aware of the looming September 11 attacks 2 months prior to it, they failed to act upon intelligence gathered by the CIA, that stated that Al-Qaida intended to strike important landmarks in New York City and Washington.

-Then America invades Afghanistan in 2001, claiming the Taliban is harbouring Osama Bin Laden and Al-Qaida members. 4 years later what did US Forces manage to accomplish after invading Afghanistan? Capturing the Taliban leader, overthrowing the Taliban, and installing a unstable interim Government, whose leader is best pal's with the Bushs's!

-Next you claim Iraq is supporting Al-Qaida, and has WMD's that can attack the US. So you invade, kill plenty of innocent civilians, throw the political situation in chaos, and create the hell-hole that is Iraq now. Have you found those so-called WMD's or the massive amounts of funds that were being used to support Al-Qaida, or captured Osama, NO!

-Now you say Iran is capable of building Nuclear Weapons, and North Korea has the intent to attack America, and Syria must be a democratic nation?

What is it with you Americans? One blunder after the other you fail to learn from your mistakes... why do you simply invade other sovereign nations and force them to accept your way of life and then leave a mess in your wake?

How is America a democracy when it's president was elected by a minority, and has an average opinion poll rating of 38%, and when it tortures prisoners of war in Abu Graib and Guantanamo bay, and when almost 12,000 citizens are killed each year by firearms, and so on? Why do you disarm other nations when you have the world's largest stockpile of nuclear weapons, the second largest stockpile of chemical/biological weapons, and when your defence spending budget per capita is a world record?

Please, fix your own f****** mistakes and problems, before you try to the same to other nations, and STAY THE HELL OUT OF OTHER COUNTRY'S BUSINESS!

EdSinger, please re-read my lengthy post I made in "Will the Europeans ever be powerful?", I don't think you got it...

I wouldn't be suprised if this topic is true, America is ALWAYS much worse than you think...

[edit on 13/3/05 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Godfather, you're wasting your time.

This guy will never get it, not even when our country is ripped apart. Almost no one sees the big picture, so I'm not surprised. This guy tells me I have a utopian view of America when he's the one who thinks we do nothing wrong.

All the stuff I posted here has been mentioned in either alternative or mainstream media, but this guy thinks I'm pulling it out of my a$$. Ed, that's pathetic. But, believe what you want, it's your right to be stupid.

I'm not even going to waste my time posting links for you, Ed, because you still won't believe it. All I can say is visit the thread with the graphic DU photos and see for yourself. Those are children who were deformed by "non-lethal" DU...man, you're sick.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I'm not even going to waste my time posting links for you, Ed, because you still won't believe it. All I can say is visit the thread with the graphic DU photos and see for yourself. Those are children who were deformed by "non-lethal" DU...man, you're sick.

Hey Like I said I KNOW troops that were around 120mm DU armor in the first Gulf War, do you know any personally? They have no ill effects but to hear you say it they should be glowing.

Like I said what are the REM counts? It would seem that they (all) American troops and Iraqi citizens will die a madam Curie death? You had better get more evidence to accuse a nation of that kind of action....so far you got some theories of the turdblossom community that will say anything to put America in bad light.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Damn I wish I got involved in this argument earlier, just so I could have a dig at edsinger aswell... I seriously don't understand how a person like you can even exist, your comments etc. to me almost seems like you've dug yourself a hole you can't get out of... or more likely your government has dug the hole for you...

Face it ed you've been brainwashed and you cant accept the truth because it would tear your mind and soul in 2...

All the points I wanted to mention have been said by ANOK, Truthseeka and The Godfather... But none the less I'd like to add my 2c by saying... We shouldn't blame the soldiers - we should blame the government and wallstreet fatcats that sent them in there...

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira
How is America a democracy when it's president was elected by a minority, and has an average opinion poll rating of 38%...,

Ummm, last time I checked, 51% ( President Bush's winning vote total) was a majority.

And his popularity rating is :

Bush's approval rating of 57% is his highest since he reached 59% in January 2004, shortly after U.S. troops captured Saddam Hussein. (2005-02-07)

Kindly get your facts straight before posting your anti-American rhetoric.

[edit on 3/13/2005 by eaglewingz]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Hmm..ever wonder that MAYBE, just MAYBE this might be a guy lookin' for some fame?

Hmm..nah, couldn't be.

Honestly, folks: Civilians are killed in war, HOWEVER, to purposely target civilians, and on a massive scale as this man claims, would never stand.

People of ATS, you do realize that the U.S. is NOT supreme ruler of the world, right? The other countries there would come out with statements like this.

But, of course, once again, that would never happen...nahh..

-wD

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   
As I said before, it's impossible to convince these die-hard patriots who view America as the center of the world, to see anything from a different perspective. I really can't be f***** argueing with you EdSinger because you don't even listen to people, you take comments with the slighteset hint of saying something bad about America, throw them out the window, and the fill the topic with your bulls*** perfect US propaganda.

You want to see what your glorious nation is doing in Iraq? Go take a look at some pictures of injured civilians in the Iraq War, or children who've been maimed by US fire, it really makes you think...

BTW, I don't care if I got the opinion poll rating wrong. Ohhh, 51% what a difference, man he's really good! I'm sure to love George Bush now...

Also, in regards to the DU 120mm Shells fired by tanks during the Iraq War, whether its one cell of radiation or 200kg of DU, radiation always has the potential to harm and kill people. Another brilliant American invention! Just like Napalm, or Dragon Tooth Bomblets, or Cluster Bombs, or Atomic Bombs... what a sick country...

[edit on 14/3/05 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:17 AM
link   
greeting to all ATS member and non member including to all net watcher e,g
fbi,cia,and everyone.well finally the worse thing has come,to what the US soldiers doing in IRAQ and no wonder ancient prophecy giving all the detail.and later generation try to confuse it in all society ohhhhs please my frenz ever wonder whom is the meaning JESUS fighting with and againt with.i would like to ask anyone,in what sense and please give me a logical explanation since when JESUS will agree with president BUSH and BLAIR.
and to all freemason out here thank you for taking care the line of destiny.and all of your doing will be return fully with a blood in your face after all that what i like to see it in europe specially.

at last the final battle will be on ARMAGEDDON will be happen after so long waiting.here we ISLAM and CHRYSTIAN fight each other nuclearing at each other face.do all baricade around ITALY AND SPAIN strong enuff like what nostradamus afraid of and with strong enuff NUCLEAR FLOWER will heat it up until all over europe and all over US down with it

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   

As I said before, it's impossible to convince these die-hard patriots who view America as the center of the world, to see anything from a different perspective. I really can't be f***** argueing with you EdSinger because you don't even listen to people, you take comments with the slighteset hint of saying something bad about America, throw them out the window, and the fill the topic with your bulls*** perfect US propaganda.

Is America always bad like your kind says? Whats wrong with being a patriot? So i don't believe 1/10 of the crap I see posted on a conspiracy board and that makes me a US propagandist? Get real, when the US Government screws up I openly admit it but no one notices.

Here look,

Pentagon misses deadline on soldier reimbursement guidelines

'

You want to see what your glorious nation is doing in Iraq? Go take a look at some pictures of injured civilians in the Iraq War, or children who've been maimed by US fire, it really makes you think...

SO name me one single war were innocent don't get in the crossfire? Especially when these scumbags hide among civilians deliberately for that reason. You are unrealistic and just plain and simple a US hater, don't deny it, live with it and be open about it, you hate the US period, they can never do anything right and they are the instigator of all evil in the world. There I said it for you, got your chubby now?

BTW, I don't care if I got the opinion poll rating wrong. Ohhh, 51% what a difference, man he's really good! I'm sure to love George Bush now...

NO it just means that at least half of the US is not stupid enough to by into the turdblossom mentality and appeasement methods of the liberal wacko's.

Also, in regards to the DU 120mm Shells fired by tanks during the Iraq War, whether its one cell of radiation or 200kg of DU, radiation always has the potential to harm and kill people. Another brilliant American invention! Just like Napalm, or Dragon Tooth Bomblets, or Cluster Bombs, or Atomic Bombs... what a sick country...

Again, what are the REM counts? you can't explain why all of them don't have it then? Look radiation is not a ethic chooser or a geographic one. It knows only that exposure is deadly to all so your theory is crap. Sure something is going on and like I said the first Gulf War vets have a claim of Chemical Weapons usage. The jury and the science is still out on the DU and your accusations are speculation only.

What? Oh that is right the US is the only ones who design weapons , no other country in the world looks for ways to kill people.

That is what I like about this board. People claim Americans are so stupid and I can come in here and see that that is not just an American phenomenon.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
If we were going to go over there and kill inoccent civilians there are alot better ways to do so .... the people that die in IRaq die for a reason. I am not sure about Iraq but if you go to Lagos Nigeria where my best friend is staying working as an account manager for exxon mobile.... Pretty much just a white face in a Ever growing Black market area. He has 9 guards three of which are personal guards that go everywhere with him and 6others that do nothing but guard his home. He has seen three people die two of which included priest trying to break into his house thinking that they were bulletproof walking right at the guards. The funny thing is the guards killed them but then they laid such things as chickens feet and other ornaments that the preist had worn on the porch of the house when local people saw these things they would not even come close. People make it seem like Iraq is the only place that stuff goes on ... I challenge any of you to go whereever you want overseas see how like America it is. HAHAHA .... I also have a friend in the Army Rangers that went to train people to fight in Baghdad ... but he said that he would be over there training people and there would be innocent civilians that would be coming toward them and they would have to yell stop ... .And if they did not stop ... they have to defend themselves. When he left baghdad to come back in December , 2002 there were 12 bombs that were on people that went off killing just a couple soldiers. But 12 ... 12 people gave thier lives in those bombs. ???? Would you not shoot if someone was telling someone to stop that looked like they could possibly have a bomb on them.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
These turdblossom believing folks will never see it that way, the Americans are just cold blooded killers in their eyes. The common element is all of these folks just plain hate the United States no matter the evidence.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The sad truth of the matter is American soldiers only have seconds to decide if a civilian is a threat or not. The terrorist do not wear uniforms, head or arm bands so we know who is the bad guy and who isn't. It is a popular tactic of the terrorist to have women and children as suicide bombers to walk as close as they can to the soldiers. Anyone who approaches a checkpoint or a patrol is considered a threat. In Vietnam we had to deal with the same thing and soldiers get nervous trigger fingers. Sometimes if you are not sure, you shoot! You don't get a second chance. It is not like a video game where you get killed then restart the level. If I had not made quick decisions and shot when I did then I would just be another name on the wall. All these soldiers have one goal in mine, to get home alive. I am sure that American soldiers have shot and killed innocent civilians and they will shot and kill many more before this war on terrorism is over. But it is because this type of warfare is forced upon us. It is not because our soldiers are evil murderers. Before you are so ready to condem American soldiers for killing innocents then put yourself in their shoes. Iraqi civilians are approaching you and your buddies, you just heard that a suicide bomber killed two marines in another part of Bagdad, you order them to stop but they ignore you and keep coming. Quick, you only have seconds before you are in their kill zone. Make the wrong decision and your all dead! If you must condem someone, condem those radical terrorist that strap bombs on thier daughters, wives and sons. They made this type of situation as dangerous and inhuman as it is. Oh, and if it were me, I'd shoot! Thats survival! It's easy to blame America but the true blame lies on the first radical islamic bastard that blew himself up and the sick, depraved septic pool from were this evil sprang.

[edit on 14-3-2005 by Yorga]

[edit on 14-3-2005 by Yorga]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I seem to remember another jackass some 35 years ago. As a result many more lives were lost due to him being a jackass.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join