It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Numbers Update for Europe, and Elsewhere (No BNO) :

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

France is beating Brazil again.
yay.

Also, I think, or Hope, I see an abberation.
Look at The first Pic (or the one right above, lol), and check out France's Active Cases, and Total Recovered.
From those numbers, very little people are recovering, but just here.

Anyway, back to early start this week, the 6.55 train should be empty.
Luckily, I have a car heating system that doesn't like the cold, so I hope it doesn't drop below zero this week.
(Electric heating controller in a mondeo II, I might go back to the manual 'allen key' version)
edit on 17-10-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: It right there, in front of your eyes, LOL

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Wow a very smart woman

World-renowned scientist, Molecular Biologist, immunologist and Professor Dolores Cahill, Phd talks about the current Covid situation, Hydroxychloroquine in combination with vitamin e C, D and Zinc and how to prepare your immune system for any type of Corona/Flu virus.

3,000 people die a DAY of TB.
Flu A, Flu B, Covid treatment is proven and she gives the treatment people to demand.

Started a grass root investigation and has reduced the Irish covid deaths announced last week was 1,700 is now 100

They will now investigate those 100 to ensure they were given proper treatment.

They have vaccine for flu made with dog kidney that works until you get very sick or die due to sepsis
edit on 18-10-2020 by puzzled2 because: listen to more

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2
Just watched the video. Excellent from so many perspectives.
What I did look up was the raleighs/protests to be held in Berlin on the 10th October. I only found this link. Absolutely nothing else! So was there a blanket news silence or did it not happen?
10th October demobstration Berlin

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

France still 'Winning'.
*sigh*

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

humm try looking for "Wir müssen reden" "We have to talk"

google translate

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Thank you
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
So, my boss who was sitting next to me at work all morning (~1m distance, both masked), had a phone call around 2pm, and then got up, saying that he had spent last thursday working in close proximity with a woman who has come down with covid symptoms, and is awaiting the results of a test.
She apparently started to feel unwell friday, and got gradually worse over the weekend.

I expect if she comes back positive, my Boss will let me know, and will also get a test.
So then i'll have to get a test.

"And so, it begins..."

edit on 19-10-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: spelling and stuff (again), and quotes, to be heard as James Earl Jones voice.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

That sucks, and good luck. I hope you get the result that works best for you : negative if you want / need negative, of course. But positive isn't terrible, especially if you are blood type O with good nutritional status and no risk factors ... you could be positive asymptomatic, and get at least one strain of COVID done!

Your situation isn't as bad as what happened to a doctor at my hospital today though. A gastroenterologist was sent home, because his daughter went to her school nurse Friday with a 'headache', and they forced her to be tested for COVID. She had zero other symptoms, and the headache was gone in 30 minutes. Her test results are still pending; so, as a direct result, this gastroenterologist (a type of MD) wasn't allowed to work today. His daughter's results are still 'pending', and, if he doesn't get a negative result for his daughter by this afternoon, he must cancel all his colonoscopy patients tomorrow (he has about 10), and will have to cancel them before they take their colon-cleansing bowel preparations today. That sucks for those patients if that happens, but even worse, it would TOTALLY suck if they went ahead and took their bowel preps before they found out they were cancelled, and had to DO IT AGAIN LATER

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

O+ but a smoker, and have had a couple of upper lung infections in the last 15 years.
I don't generally take any meds, so it works as it should when I do.

We're pretty hardy in our family, so far.
A couple of cancer hiccups, but nothing else.

Yeah, it sucks when a cascade of events happens, causing other cascades.
It doesn't take much to upset the whole schebang.

Crossing fingers, dad was wearing a mask just now as I was connecting the printer to the Wifi again (first time he's worn one in the house).
Luckily I can isolate from them pretty well here.
Will be from now on.

edit : Freakishly, I installed the local "Stop Covid" app whilst getting lunch, about a couple of hours before My Boss did his thing.
and drank a can of concentrate based orange juice this morning, which I never usually do (not in the last 9 months).

edit on 19-10-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: Freaky edit.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The governor of California just announced that he is going to let people die, while his bureaucracy decides whether or not to administer the vaccine to Residents, after the FDA has approved it.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
So Manchester here in the UK have been given till noon tomorrow to agree to a level 3 lockdown.
What's Westminster going to do about it if the Mancunians still say no?
Send in the troops?
Andy Burnham is claiming the government figures are wrong and there isn't an increase in hospitalisations and figures are normal for this time of year.
It could all be kicking off soon.....
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The governor of California just announced that he is going to let people die, while his bureaucracy decides whether or not to administer the vaccine to Residents, after the FDA has approved it.

Source?
Quote?
Link?

Making stuff up again?

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

edit on 19-10-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Manchester's Andy Burnham has been pushing back on the Tier 3 lockdown however Boris has pushed it through today:
He continues to fight back - first time here really in the UK we have some real resistance publicly:

www.youtube.com...

www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: cirrus12

about time too,

She knows the history of doing things for the good of the mass instead of good for the individual including NY allowing the old to be Culled out of the home with immunity from legal action.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
great info from Ivor on how to put to gether the data to show your governments are lying to you.

Gather the death rates and get the newspapers to report who is in hospital with a positive test but there for non-covid reasons.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Hope the link works for you guys to watch this short video about the swab test.....I sincerely hope this young man doesn't get into any trouble for putting this vid together!
Unused swab test comes back with Positive result!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Anecdotal from here in the UK also.

I know of someone who had to go get the Covid test as part of his job.

He registered for the test and went to the testing station, after two hours of waiting he got fed up and left without having the test because he had other things to do. He was planning on coming back at a later date.

24hrs later he received the results of his test - positive

He now has been told to self isolate by track and trace for 14 days because he tested positive (Without even having the test).

I would wager this sort of thing is not an isolated in incident.

MR

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Marlborough Red

By mistake or design, I wonder!

Certainly is a disturbing account and potentially a smoking gun.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Marlborough Red

Oh my word!
One of my students also told me a client of hers told her their tests had come back negative. Next thing (because of track and trace ap) they were contacted and asked why they weren't self isolating as they had been tracced at 'such and such' place and they had tested positive.
She explained they had had the test and it was negative. Track and trace said no it wasn't it was positive.
So said lady got back to the testing firm and was told...and I quote "Well you have a little bit of it"....That's like telling somebody "you are a little bit pregnant" FFS!

Rainbows
Jane

edit on pm102America/ChicagoWednesday2020-10-21T14:13:17-05:0002America/Chicago10000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join