It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Yeah maybe a previous bout of glandular fever or some sort of other virus maybe makes certain people more susceptible to long term issues post covid..
a reply to: angelchemuel

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I say my phone is on the blink and then you can write down your details...
Pen is mightier than the sword....

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This is a very interesting document commissioned by the government in 2009 about how to shape the public's actions and behaviour..

www.instituteforgovernment.org.uk...

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I feel doom watching this

www.youtube.com...

A health passport - which inevitably will be rolled out everywhere.
It's all good saying it's just for Covid - for now it is - but what measures become more stringent, or the terms of this passport change? Or they don't agree with your personal beliefs or religion or political slant - or you are in debt - maybe they will just change your passport to red and you can't participate in society...
this is really concerning over a virus that has a pretty low mortality rate in anyone under 70 that has no underlying conditions.

Anyone??

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Numbers Update for Europe, and Elsewhere (No BNO) :

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
L'institut Pasteur de Lille, says it has found an effective Med against Covid.

Via 20minutes in France

It's passed all of the tests until now, much harder ones since June (bested Hydroxychloroquine).

It's name is being kept secret, because it isn't widely used.

It's one of 2000 compounds that have been tested for Covid effectiveness since the beginning of the pandemic.

Promising, at least.

edit : Yet to begin clinical tesing, resquesting 5 Million.
edit on 29-9-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cirrus12

Ellwood is B77 who have been involved in all the decision making at SAGE.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

There is already a very effective and economical treatment for C19. If sufferers are treated promptly with this method, they do not die.

Worldwide, there are a lot of doctors calling on government to step back so they can treat/prescribe as appropriate. In some parts of the world, this treatment can bought over the counter without prescription.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: cirrus12
I feel doom watching this

www.youtube.com...

A health passport - which inevitably will be rolled out everywhere.
It's all good saying it's just for Covid - for now it is - but what measures become more stringent, or the terms of this passport change? Or they don't agree with your personal beliefs or religion or political slant - or you are in debt - maybe they will just change your passport to red and you can't participate in society...
this is really concerning over a virus that has a pretty low mortality rate in anyone under 70 that has no underlying conditions.

Anyone??

It’ll also be used to create zones. High and low infection zones, which will conveniently mirror poor and wealthy zones. Travelling between them will require a ‘health permit’, rather like a resident parking permit, making ‘healthy/wealthy zones out of bounds to all but those with wealth.

I visited LA 20 years again and it already had a form of social movement control in that the public transport system didn’t appear to cross from poor to wealthy areas. Getting from Venus beach to Hollywood took hours on a few different buses. One bus going direct would’ve taken 20 minutes. Then when you get to Hollywood, Beverly Hills has what amounts to it’s own police force (Beverly hill police) there just to keep out the poor. No side walk in bel air says everything you need to know about how the state treats the wealthy differently to the rest of us. LA really reminded me of Mumbai; how the state looks after the wealthy and leave the poor to rot.

This health passport happening at the same time as Brexit is a bad combo and no coincidence (never let a disaster go to waste). Without scrutiny the U.K. is diving headlong into a police state that polices only the poor. Sure that’s always been the case, but in LA and Mumbai there seems to be a political will and some form of policy to enforce and zonal passports are the next logical step.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Numbers Update for Europe, and Elsewhere (No BNO) :

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Numbers Update for Europe, and Elsewheere (No BNO) :

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Ivermectin Could Turn COVID-19 Around.

Some anecdotal reports and links to over 40 trials many countries using and as of yet fortunately MSM has turned into in to a Political tool.

In other corners of the world:

In the Australian experiment, first reported in April, ivermectin prompted a 5,000-fold reduction in COVID-19 viruses in a petri dish, essentially killing all particles.
One Bangladesh study found that 100 ivermectin-treated patients “tested negative and their symptoms improved within 72 hours.” Another retrospective review of 248 patients there, found that 115 who received ivermectin were far less likely to need oxygen or intensive care, or to die from COVID-19.
In the Dominican Republic, a large medical system treated 1,300 COVID patients with ivermectin and azithromycin, and declared 99 percent cured.
In Egypt, ivermectin played a “highly significant role” in protecting 203 family members of COVID patients; just 7 percent of treated people became infected with the virus compared to nearly 60 percent who were not treated.
Such findings have led Thomas Borody, an Australian doctor famous for a cure for stomach ulcers, to propose a COVID therapy of ivermectin, doxycycline and zinc. “It’s an easy virus to kill,” he told a TV interviewer.

On a side note did you hear the secret panel who chooses the vaccine for America is led by a Gilead scientist?
Powerful and Stealthy “Safety Panels” Select the COVID-19 Vaccine Winners
These Secret Safety Panels Will Pick the COVID Vaccine Winner

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Numbers Update for uerope, and Elsewhere (No Bno)

New Deaths :

New cases :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted.

I added the part to make sure it is an unedited manuscript.

This is an unedited manuscript that has been accepted for publication. Nature Research are providing this early version of the manuscript as a service to our authors and readers. The manuscript will undergo copyediting, typesetting and a proof review before it is published in its final form. Please note that during the production process errors may be discovered which could affect the content, and all legal disclaimers apply.

The major genetic risk factor for severe COVID-19 is inherited from Neanderthals

A recent genetic association study1 identified a gene cluster on chromosome 3 as a risk locus for respiratory failure upon SARS-CoV-2 infection. A new study2 comprising 3,199 hospitalized COVID-19 patients and controls finds that this is the major genetic risk factor for severe SARS-CoV-2 infection and hospitalization (COVID-19 Host Genetics Initiative). Here, we show that the risk is conferred by a genomic segment of ~50 kb that is inherited from Neanderthals and is carried by ~50% of people in South Asia and ~16% of people in Europe today.

source: www.nature.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

So this is why the UK is over predicting the effect. Science isn't scary enough to introduce the health passport.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
October 3rd Tokyo Saturday time 3:00 p.m.

Here's the update I'll just post the link and take a look at the figures.

These figures in Japan are real about his really anyone can get when it comes to coronavirus.

What I don't understand is the the difference between countries why such extreme numbers are being told.

covid19japan.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Just found out my house mate has it, and I've been around the elderly and vulnerable this week, people who I love dearly.
Went for a test straight away, should hear within 48 hours, wish me (more importantly my elderly loved ones) luck. Feeling real bummed out right now 😞

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake
Just found out my house mate has it, and I've been around the elderly and vulnerable this week, people who I love dearly.
Went for a test straight away, should hear within 48 hours, wish me (more importantly my elderly loved ones) luck. Feeling real bummed out right now 😞

Not sure what country you're in but there aren't I believe two different types of tests one can find out within 15 minutes and the other is an average of about 2 hours

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Not sure what country you're in but there aren't I believe two different types of tests one can find out within 15 minutes and the other is an average of about 2 hours

UK, dog sh1t government, dog sh1t country. Took 4 days for my housemate to get his results 😒

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Came back negative! 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 So relieved for my loved ones! Now for 10 days isolation, the infected housemate staying in his room (with en suite) so we'll bring food to his door etc. Big relief.

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join