It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The UK still has no recovered info or active cases..
Terrible reporting from us on this - our tracing system never really got off the ground.
And now they are talking pie in the sky aboutMoonshot - sounds ridiculous!

Also has anyone heard about the new Covid enforcement teams who will be patrolling our streets soon...
www.bbc.co.uk...

Feels like a slippery slope to me
www.thesun.co.uk...

a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

JC is reading the paper on Youtube

The Hong Kong Scientist that has been saying she's got the goods on SARS-CoV2 has finally published.

His draft links
are

German Leaked Report: COVID19 no worse than 2017-18 flu in Germany.

www.strategic-culture.org...

Original report in German

ichbinanderermeinung.de...

Dr. Birx is not working toward herd immunity except via vaccine!

www.politico.com...

New article analyzing the COVID19 disease.

[Read to test how much of this RINGS BELLS in your head as being assumptions]

Much of this is February style “Never before seen” hyperbole.

www.mdpi.com...

Must Read Article/Opinion piece! (Thanks Steven!)

off-guardian.org...

2nd must read for all of us!

off-guardian.org...

The Irony of the title of this page. Here you can find some nice #s.

www.cdc.gov...

Zinc again, just so you are aware.

www.sciencedirect.com...

Goes well with this paper from yesterday:

www.publichealthpolicyjournal.com...

DrRath foundation nutritional research on Immune system and micronutrients and trace minerals!

www.dr-rath-foundation.org...

www.drrathresearch.org...

Dept of Justice report on Vaccine Damage Comp. TM like AstroZen.

vaccineimpact.com...

RT news article (YES, I KNOW) written by UK MD; IFR and CFR.

www.rt.com...

NEJM Fauci editorial stating incorrect CFR for flu!?

www.nejm.org...

Bradykinin Hypothesis

elifesciences.org...

Visit his channel for his discussion.

Seems the BAT virus doesn't have a method to infect a bat and because when flying the Bat's body temperature is way to high for it to survive long enough to spread..

6. Bats are considered as distinct from other heterotherms in that, at all seasons of the year, their resting temperature and metabolic rate is dependent on the ambient temperature. This also is due to their lack of thermoregulation. They are the only mammals in which the resting metabolism is a direct function of the body temperature, rather than of the ambient temperature. Nevertheless, when active, they can maintain body temperatures of 40° C. or above.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
For a Follow up on WION

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cirrus12

UK is a shambles, viewed from over here...
It makes my blood boil to see how the Gov't is acting, and how they're handling it all.
I think a class of primary school kids could do a better job.

What gets me the most is the complete lack of transparency, over anything (Contracts awarded to who/why, Numbers missing, etc...)

So many excuses...and recommendations (that covers their arses because they weren't orders, so it's up to your judgement, not theirs...).

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Numbers Update for Europe, and Elsewhere (No BNO) :

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

One extra on the First 'Total Cases', got carried away, included it anyway.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

France and Spain are leading the European Charge at the moment, in Daily Cases.
Measures increased elsewhere in France, but still nothing new for Paris, and Ile-de-France...

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I don't often watch these types of videos, but this one isn't annoying with stupid music or whatever. He's an Irish guy who shows a few vids of Victorian (Aus) police being OTT and then discusses reasons why - interesting topics covered from the China Belt and Road Initiative, a group called ISD and the Strong Cities programme.
Also he mentions in one bit about social media and how it was used at the start of the pandemic to shape perception. He also said that some of the Wuhan vids could have been faked in order for us to accept lockdown in order to not be Wuhan basically. Like the people that just appeared to fall down dead etc - the early Wuhan ones. I have had discussions in real life about this with friends a while ago, could those videos have just been a way of scaring us and stoke the fear in us about Covid in order to then accept the restriction on our freedoms? Very difficult to know what to trust these days.
Worth a watch for anyone that is still reading the thread or interested ... (especially seeing as though we are heading back into a lockdown here in the UK)...

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

New Daily Record for France with 13,215
More than Brazil today.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
FDA Authorizes Seattle-based AVM Biotechnology to Proceed with Clinical Trials in COVID-19

Good News,

AVM Biotechnology is led by Dr. Theresa Deisher, a biotech veteran with a productive history including 47 patents and three discoveries in clinical trials. Dr. Deisher presented on the TrialSite Podcast recently.

6 hours for treatment of any strain of virus corona flu or cancer ( already approved for cancer ).

AVM0703 is a novel and proprietary formulation of high concentration of dexamethasone. In addition to its recognized immunomodulatory properties, an acute high or suprapharmacologic dose of AVM0703 mobilizes highly active Natural Killer T- (NKT) and cytotoxic T- cells and dendritic cells. Within 6 hours of a single administration, there is evidence that AVM0703 “kick-starts” additional NKT cell activation. These cells have robust activity against very aggressive difficult-to-treat cancer models; this is directly relevant to COVID-19- and Influenza-mediated ARDS because NKT cells are programmed to eliminate abnormal cells, whether cancer or virus-infected.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
FDA Authorizes Seattle-based AVM Biotechnology to Proceed with Clinical Trials in COVID-19

Good News,

AVM Biotechnology is led by Dr. Theresa Deisher, a biotech veteran with a productive history including 47 patents and three discoveries in clinical trials. Dr. Deisher presented on the TrialSite Podcast recently.

6 hours for treatment of any strain of virus corona flu or cancer ( already approved for cancer ).

AVM0703 is a novel and proprietary formulation of high concentration of dexamethasone. In addition to its recognized immunomodulatory properties, an acute high or suprapharmacologic dose of AVM0703 mobilizes highly active Natural Killer T- (NKT) and cytotoxic T- cells and dendritic cells. Within 6 hours of a single administration, there is evidence that AVM0703 “kick-starts” additional NKT cell activation. These cells have robust activity against very aggressive difficult-to-treat cancer models; this is directly relevant to COVID-19- and Influenza-mediated ARDS because NKT cells are programmed to eliminate abnormal cells, whether cancer or virus-infected.

That sounds like there's some hope coming along.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

This sounds very promising, not only for Covid. In fact how would Covid be viewed by historians if research for a cure led to a cure for cancer. They’d probably frame it as a godsend.

I’d understood one of Covid weapons was using your immune system against you in a cytokine storm, so reading that this drug will activate a greater cytokine reaction appears superficially counterintuitive. But of course that likely down to my lack of understanding. Perhaps the mention of immune modulation answers that, in that it helps to control that cytokine activation.

Thanks for posting - good news is thin on the ground these days.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

French Numbers not shown, but there is this quote from the G uardian Live Feed today :

The French health ministry has reported 10,569 new cases in 24 hours, down from the previous day’s record increase of 13,498. 12 more deaths were registered in the past 24 hours, with the death toll rising to 31,585. The latest increase in deaths from yesterday’s toll may reflect late-arriving data for earlier fatalities, according to Reuters.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Op-ed in the Guardian from Devi Sridhar, the Lady counselling the Scottish Govt on Covid.

Worth the read.

Who is Devi Sridhar ?

Wiki

Devi Lalita Sridhar (born 1984) is a Professor and Chair of Global Public Health at the University of Edinburgh. Her research considers the effectiveness of public health interventions and how to improve developmental assistance for health.[1][3][4] Sridhar previously worked at the University of Oxford. She has written two books, The Battle Against Hunger: Choice, Circumstance and the World Bank (2008) and Governing Global Health: Who Runs the World and Why? (2017).

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Does this surprise anyone? Mutating AND Evolving. Do we have an adapting virus.

New coronavirus mutation could be evolving to get around mask-wearing and hand-washing

uk.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I assume by ‘evolving’ they mean natural selection, in which case it’s the odd mutation that has the freak ability, eg to remain after hand washing, that is then passed on to more and more hosts more successfully than other mutations.

It’s not actively working out how to ‘get us’, as the headlines might have us fear. It’s simply born with that ability and so it propagates.

Please correct me where I’m wrong - I’m far from qualified!

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Just popping in to say that this is still completely ridiculous. Could have sworn that half the world's population would have been dead by now.

Oh well. Guess I got my hopes up.

new topics

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join