It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Numbers update for Europe, and Elsewhere (No BNO) :

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

Fell asleep again last night.
The womans test hasn't come back yet is all I know.

Its finally clicked that going to bed after midnight, and getting up at 6am isn't compatible, hence the earlier post.
Back to normal next week, maybe.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Coronavirus-related deaths still only make up a small proportion of all deaths registered - just 4.4% of the 9,954 deaths registered across England and Wales in the week ending October 9.

The number of deaths registered was 1.5% above the five-year average (143 deaths higher).

In hospitals and care homes, the numbers of deaths remained below the five-year average in the most recent week (374 and 175 fewer deaths respectively), while the number of deaths in private homes remained above the five-year average (705 more deaths).

UK coronavirus cases 'doubling fortnightly' - but numbers are falling in Hampshire

Seems they are trying to stop the herd from building immunity for some reason. Probably need more time for the vaccine profits to roll in.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

I appreciate your daily updates to this thread. No worries if you skip a day or two... life comes first.

I too catch a 6 am train when I go to the office twice a week. As I'm already a bit of an insomniac, so my trick is to not go to sleep at all. I'd normally hit the sack around 3 am anyway, so it's easier to just plough through the night and catch up during the three days home working stint before having to do my second tour of duty.

As the numbers go up I'm sure I'll be told to only go in to work once a week. I consider myself lucky to have this privilege, I feel for those who can't work from home.

edit on 22-10-2020 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Numbers Update for Europe, and Elsewhere (No BNO) :

New Deaths :

New Cases :

Still no idea if the Woman from last week tested positive, or negative.
My Boss is going nuts stuck in his home office.
His kids have been on Hols since last weekend.

France, and other European countries, all had new daily records of New Cases.
It's probably out of control now over here, can't see it being contained without another lockdown, if that would even work.

a reply to: Encia22

Cheers

It's only for this week thankfully.
Next week i'll be able to get back to my usual sleep cycle.
One more day.

I have to be in work every day of the week.
Four trains a day, and some people are either not wearing masks, or eating (a whole meal), or not over the nose...

Still too many people to properly distance, so what will be, will be.

edit on 22-10-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: added stuff

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

have you seen this

Does this massage method help with your work with long haulers?

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
So NAC peer review information from medcram

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2
Yes I do MLD (Manual Lymphatic Drainage) massage and Reflexology. It has a very proven record and is used in cases of various Lymphodema by the medical profession.

Rainbows
Jabe

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Empty Covid Ward in Wales
twitter.com...

This is ridiculous - Tesco in Wales are covering up duvets and other household items so you can't buy them...surely these would be classed as essential. No one goes leisure shopping at tesco for cheap duvets!

Non-essential items being covered up in supermarkets in Wales. Has it really come to this?

twitter.com...

Filling in the holes on the golf courses ....
twitter.com...

Covid: Scotland to enter new five-level alert system
Scotland is to enter a new five-level system of coronavirus restrictions, Nicola Sturgeon has confirmed.

The new model will come into force from 2 November, when temporary curbs on the hospitality trade are due to expire.

It features five tiers of measures - from "level zero" to four - to be applied in different areas of Scotland depending on the spread of the virus.

The top level would be close to a full lockdown, but the aim is for schools to remain open at all levels.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Also saw a new ad by the NHS which says we need to keep an 'arm's length' away from others even indoors - if we aren't then we are 'TOO CLOSE'. I mean, really??!!

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Canadian Internment camps:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Great Trial news

#Ivermectin Study Reveals Fantastic Results: 100% of 60 Patients Better in an Average of Just Under 6 Days:

Will the studies be echo'd around the world before the next round of sucides and mental health problems.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

Looks like France is trying to beat India now that Brazil has been smitten.
/s

Seriously, Europe should be looking at France to see how it's going to go.
There's only a week or three in it, max, depending on your Country.

Deaths is what counts though, and they went up a lot yesterday here, and dropped today.

Snapshot of France :

and a few Graphs from The Financial Times Coronavirus page (Dated Sept 25th 2020) :

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

Beating Brazil wasn't enough it seems, France has passed India now in daily cases...
Yay.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Wondering if Brick17 is around on here these days?
Any updates or news from what's happening from your side?

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyBalls2

Deaths is what counts though, and they went up a lot yesterday here, and dropped today.

It's actually death/1M pop that counts most if you're doing comparisons with other countries. You know you can sort by that tab before posting your pictures or doing your comparisons?

To be even more precise in your comparison, it's excess deaths/1M pop that counts. Cause then you take out the difference in countries' testing policies causing different percentages of Covid related deaths not being counted because people died without a test. The added advantage is that excess deaths due to Covid measures rather than Covid itself are included in this number. So what you're comparing then is the Covid impact on countries in terms of death, regardless of whether or not it was Covid itself that did the killing. And that allows one to evaluate and compare countries in terms of how they handled the corona problem in general.

Sadly there is no tab for that on worldometers.info, but your other graphs concerning excess deaths that you occasionally post are somewhat interesting in this regards. One would still have to convert those numbers to deaths/1M pop (or any other number of pop) to make any reasonable comparison between countries. So that's where those graphs are somewhat lacking as a tool for comparison (as they seem to be intended by the way they are depicted alongside other countries).

Ah, now I noticed the last graph, first list, that's the comparison I'm talking about. And as I understand it, that's for the whole year (just like the graph with absolute numbers above). That list nicely shows which countries handled the Corona problem the worst (with the worst one at the top). Of course, not all countries are listed there.
edit on 27-10-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

I'm more interested in just posting the Top 4 pages and the daily Deaths and Cases.
Having the daily numbers on hand to look back and check what they were A week ago, or a month ago, or even months ago.
Some people also can't look at Worldo, for some reason or another, or can't see it at the right time of day.
At least this gives them a chance to see a snapshot of time, daily (when I don't fall asleep that is).

I don't want to post the whole site either

Worldometers needs some visitors too

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Talking of Daily Deaths, France just took 2nd place, with 523 in 24hrs, which is about double the last record value for 24h deaths.
Really hope tomorrows will be less, and that this is just a 'blip'.
Will post numbers later.

UK is 3rd with 367.

edit : The French Numbers include the last four days of Retirement Home deaths, all in one, as I understand it (~235).

edit on 27-10-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: added UK before, and now the edit

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   
So if this virus is so bad why hasn't everyone got it it yet

doubling each period - to get over 8,700,000,000 is 33. Well is not days or Weeks we are in wk 43 for this year.

Total currently is for the period 27 which using just the days this year is every 11.1851851852 days.

6 * 11 = 66 or 02 Jan 2021

So do we assume that everyone will have it by Christmas and most will have recovered by then?

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Stinging Nettle
Stinging nettle is known to inhibit SARS viral replication in lungs of mice. Stinging nettle lectin Urtica dioica agglutinin (UDA), is a small plant monomeric lectin, 8.7 kDa in size, with an N-acetylglucosamine specificity that inhibits viruses. A study published in April 2011 found that UDA neutralizes the virus infectivity, presumably by binding to the SARS-CoV spike (S) glycoprotein. “Urtica dioica agglutinin (UDA) is a small plant monomeric lectin, 8.7 kDa in size, with an N-acetylglucosamine specificity that inhibits viruses … It is likely that UDA inhibits attachment and thus limits spread of virus from infected cells to uninfected cells by binding to released virus to prevent attachment to uninfected cells.” (NIH)

what-kills-covid-19-wuhan-coronavirus

So does anyone know if digesting stinging nettle has been proven NOT to work?
Any one taking drinking nettle tea and had a positive test?

Did you progress to hospital or self treat at home?

new topics

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join