It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok. This is getting creepier and creepier by the day. Take a look at this video

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman
a reply to: Picollo30

Funny thing......I can't understand for the life of me why all of the reported epicenters in the US are cities that have been on the path to bankruptcy for a while now and need that Fed Dollar to get by.

Hmmm. Just something strange.

Nikki Haley was just saying the other day how we shouldn't let certain states and cities use this as an excuse to get bailout money from the federal government to fix their irresponsible fiscal policy for the last how many year.

Then again, the federal government hasn't exactly been fiscally responsible either.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785
Yep......I hope my sarcasm is felt via the interwebs.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Food for thought regarding the lack of Hospital videos.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Food for thought regarding the lack of Hospital videos.

twitter.com...

Twitter links sometimes don't work, you're better off posting screenshots of the tweet as an image if you want everyone to see it. Plus, you know, Twitter likes to censor.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Have a google of Coronavirus in Italy or in Spain and then come back and say it’s been overhyped. It’s on your doorstep America. Either follow Europe’s lead or prepare to be overwhelmed. Daily death rates are staggering over here and I think the only conspiracy is that they are underplaying the real death figures and China has been lying for months.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Where did it go????

I know I saw a link and snippet of the CDC mandating hospitals to list cause of death as covid, regardless of the underlying medical issues, if th eperson tested positive.

Anyone know where it went???

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Where did it go????

I know I saw a link and snippet of the CDC mandating hospitals to list cause of death as covid, regardless of the underlying medical issues, if th eperson tested positive.

Anyone know where it went???

It's in this thread. But it doesn't say they should list the cause of death as covid, regardless. That was fake news.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Well the PDF does say to push probables towards it and that they will not follow up with anything past the listed cause.

"COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death"

edit on 3-4-2020 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Well the PDF does say to push probables towards it and that they will not follow up with anything past the listed cause.

"COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death"

It also leaves that determination up to the certifier. It does not instruct them to assume covid was the cause.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Agreed. While not pushing, it allows for the "end user" to make a decision.......which doesn't really help getting accurate numbers.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Agreed. While not pushing, it allows for the "end user" to make a decision.......which doesn't really help getting accurate numbers.

To my knowledge that is no different from the way it always is.

Either way, there's no new guidance from CDC that says Covid-19 should be listed as the cause of death for anyone who dies that happens to have Covid-19. That was fake news.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

That was bizarre but I have to take David Icke with a grain of salt, just like Alex Jones.

David icke? this must be the work of the reptilian illuminati

as for alex jones, well i know i've posted this before but still...

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I cannot believe the level of stupidity and naysaying there is in this thread. I live in Milan, people.

Tell that this virus is not real, to the hundreds of people I have seen ferried out of the hospital morgues. Almost everyone I know has had a friend or family die because of this virus.

My sister in law's uncle died of this.

Please get your head out of your ass for once. While there may be a power grab from this whole situation, the people dying from it is very real.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioKnecht
I cannot believe the level of stupidity and naysaying there is in this thread. I live in Milan, people.

Tell that this virus is not real, to the hundreds of people I have seen ferried out of the hospital morgues. Almost everyone I know has had a friend or family die because of this virus.

My sister in law's uncle died of this.

Please get your head out of your ass for once. While there may be a power grab from this whole situation, the people dying from it is very real.

Very few of us are saying that the virus isn't real or that nobody is dying.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Very few of us are saying that the virus isn't real or that nobody is dying.

There are a noisy few who are, and their blatant stupidity will take others down with them

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Hospitals have cancelled non emergency elective surgery and discharged patients who can recover at home

One local fire department has their EMTs actively discouraging people from going to the hospital knowing that
the hospital, after a cursory exam, will send them home

Only if really really sick will admit you

This is to clear beds and staff in case get a influx of patients suffering from corona

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
People are usually sacrificed to start a war.

They keep using the term war.

I think when the u.s. and a few countires come knocking on the door of china for the bill for all of this. Things will get ugly.

The u.s will lack a lot of common good they are pampered with as a lot of it is made in china.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Picollo30
German journalist was told to go to packed ER service with COVID-19 in Berlin hospital. He arrives there and the hospital is "dead"

What in the actual **ck is going on? There are reports of american hospitals that are empty too. Also the 21 y/o girl the media said died of COVID, died of a heart attack, nothing COVID related

Here in my country Portugal, at least my city, Porto, people go for a walk like nothing is happening and the cops are talking with each other, laughing. Nothing is enforced, people stay home because they want to and because they are scared. Please believe me i am not making this up. If i wanted to stay outdoors today i could as no one is giving a ****

Can someone tell me what's really going on? Is this smoke and mirrors to hide something else?

www.davidicke.com...

Probably all a scam to keep people in their homes, where it'll be easier to round them up for the Gulags...lol

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: subfab

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: scojak

Definitely not firsthand knowledge, but my good friend's ex is a nurse in Seattle. She said the hospital she works in is empty.

My sister in law is a paramedic in the U.K. and she says it’s intense and getting worse and that around this coming Sunday TSHTF.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join