It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok. This is getting creepier and creepier by the day. Take a look at this video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Coronavirus conspiracy theories are a public health hazard

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

It's funny that if something is against the official narrative, it's automatically a "conspiracy" by default. If there are red flags, and evidence proving the official narrative WRONG, then it's obviously not a conspiracy..

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

But what happens when those conspiracy "theories" actually turn out to actually be true?

The label "conspiracy theory" is commonly used to try to discredit criticism of the powerful in government or business. Of course, the American government has been busted in the last couple of years in numerous conspiracies.

Why government shills & intellectual cowards LOVE the term "conspiracy theory"

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
BTW
The video in the original post is just linked on the David Icke website and it is not a video by David Icke
The video is made by a German journalist.
It is strange that these empty hospitals are reported in may different cities and countries
Here is a compilation video I found on the subject with a lot of footage of empty hospitals.
What is going on here !?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaamaan
BTW
The video in the original post is just linked on the David Icke website and it is not a video by David Icke
The video is made by a German journalist.
It is strange that these empty hospitals are reported in may different cities and countries
Here is a compilation video I found on the subject with a lot of footage of empty hospitals.
What is going on here !?

i think they want to focus our attention on this # while they are doing other things in their agenda.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Picollo30

I'm guessing the incubation time.

Someone could be walking around with no symptoms and spreading it. 2 weeks later you get 14 cases, 3 days after that 30-50.

After 2 weeks there's 200-300 cases.

I'm no expert yet I figure if we've got no immunity to this virus then even 1 successfully reproducing in you means you're infected.

Basically the virus spreads during incubation period, the symptoms can take up to two weeks to show. Each person infected could potentially spread it to 100's of others, unlikely but possible, especially in large inner cities.

In my city 2 people were reported infected, then about 15 with 1 dead and now there's been 3+ deaths and atleast 78 infected. All from the same source it seems.

I might have got it in the same time period too, they're not testing all potential cases just the serious ones. I suspect the infection rate to be anywhere to 2x - 10x higher. Anyways it was caught in time seemingly, we'll see in a week's time.

The lockdown is working though even on small cities like mine, about 320k population.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

if there's really a virus. we will know the truth very soon.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

There's hotspots all over, for most this will seem totally overboard and hopefully it stays that way.

I don't want this lockdown dragging on but I know it will in the larger cities. People can be genuinely inconsiderate. If things start looking like that then long distance travel should be stopped and lockdowns only applied to places that still have cases

I imagine devolution of power to regions in tackling this would've been way off the table when the lockdowns were considered. Post lockdown it could be a good solution.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

The virus is very real.

I knew one of the people it's killed, not personally but I knew him. The whole family got flu like symptoms around the time I did.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

there are people dying yes but it's not all related to covid. remember that 21 y/o old girl in France they say was healthy? she was not she died of a heart attack. she had a heart condition. there are more cases labelled covid19 and the cause of death is not connected.

have you seen the crying spanish doctor viral video last week? was proven a hoax, the guy wasn't a doctor at all, but a paid actor. paid by who? by those who want to keep this going as much as they want to.

the virus is real alright, the pandemic of fear
edit on -05:00242020-04-01T18:24:09-05:002020WednesdayWednesday202030 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Mindseye72

I see stars at night and blue sky ( unless cloudy ) during the day . What am I looking for ?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Link please

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Hoaxing people to stay indoors at home, to reduce panic and chaos when the meteor is going to hit our moon.
The moon will likely be pushed out orbit and fragments will rain down on earth, in worst case scenario it will hit earth and everything will be lost.

As long as we're just making things up out of thin air, you owe me $10,000. I expect payment by the end of the week.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

Why?

What's the benefit for the world?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Suspiciously disingenuous as usual.

So, as anxious snippets of misinformation warped and refracted through social media, Covid-19 became – – amongst other dangerous nonsense – – a byproduct of bat soup, an escaped bioweapon, and a disease treatable by Lysol, oregano oil, or, worse yet, gargling with bleach.

Gargling with bleach?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

I’m going to a hospital in St. Louis Missouri tomorrow . I’ll let you know

www.stltoday.com... b75-0136-5b06-bb82-129a197f46df.html

Missouri coronavirus cases top 1,500, Illinois nears 7,000 as STL area death toll hits 12

Stay safe. Wear a mask and gloves or if you can reschedule.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
OVID is derived from the Latin name 'Ovidius', itself derived from the Latin word 'ovis', which means 'sheep'.

sheep control. makes sense

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

trump is saying horrific days ahead.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

No cops are telling anyone to go home if they are outside.
The shutdown is businesses that are not necessary. The social distancing is saying stay six feet apart
We can go to stores but must remain apart from others. Im in Virginia but I dont think our rules are widely different from any other state.

I now wear gloves and cover my face with a scarf which is better than nothing.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I have an aunt who is a nurse. I really can't say anything because it hasn't quite hit in that area of Louisiana to ask if she see's anything out of the ordinary. Though, everywhere else is on high alert.

My uncle is on an offshore rig right now. They quarantined the rig because 2 hands came down with symptoms that looked like but did not test as the flu. They got sent in with high fever and other flu like symptoms. One of my cousins, same uncle's son, is quarantined on another offshore rig - same situation. They will be there for the next 14 days but if those hands come back positive for the Corona Virus, they will be quarantined for another 2 weeks and so forth until clear.

I hear it's all over but I don't personally know anyone with this virus yet there are 'some' that have talked about it and the symptoms. Granted, I'm grateful I don't know anyone with it and my heart goes out to those that do or currently have or have had it.

I'm not saying it's not real but this... all of this is one big crazy situation where I'm none the wiser. Like you, I don't know what the hell is going on and what is real and not real. I just know that if I want toilet paper, I have to get to the store at the crack of dawn or I'll miss out. So far... I don't even bother.

Sides... Who wants to get robbed of toilet paper in the parking lot of your local store?

Don't say it wont happen

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join