It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok. This is getting creepier and creepier by the day. Take a look at this video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
German journalist was told to go to packed ER service with COVID-19 in Berlin hospital. He arrives there and the hospital is "dead"

What in the actual **ck is going on? There are reports of american hospitals that are empty too. Also the 21 y/o girl the media said died of COVID, died of a heart attack, nothing COVID related

Here in my country Portugal, at least my city, Porto, people go for a walk like nothing is happening and the cops are talking with each other, laughing. Nothing is enforced, people stay home because they want to and because they are scared. Please believe me i am not making this up. If i wanted to stay outdoors today i could as no one is giving a ****

Can someone tell me what's really going on? Is this smoke and mirrors to hide something else?

www.davidicke.com...
edit on -05:00032020-04-01T12:03:25-05:002020WednesdayWednesday202030 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

edit on -05:00042020-04-01T12:04:06-05:002020WednesdayWednesday202030 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Picollo30

*puts on conspiracy theory hat*
the people with a lot of money and political leverage are slowly working their way to destroying the economy and remove constitutional rights from everyone. the virus is just another chance to expand their power and tighten their grip.

*removes conspiracy theory hat and is "normal" again.*

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I’m going to a hospital in St. Louis Missouri tomorrow . I’ll let you know

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Hospitals have cancelled unnecessary stuff.

Really though the whole world is in cahoots to fool itself.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

One might say awake And not awake

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Definitely not firsthand knowledge, but my good friend's ex is a nurse in Seattle. She said the hospital she works in is empty.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: subfab

One might say awake And not awake

totally agree!

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

That was bizarre but I have to take David Icke with a grain of salt, just like Alex Jones.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
it's possible this is being overhyped by the media and is just a very strong type of flu or is covid19 not that dangerous to begin with?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

olaru will you believe me when i say nothing is being enforced where i live? yes, there's the social distancing rules in supermarkets, etc but if you stay outside and go for a walk no cop is coming to tell you to go home, i saw cops talking to each other and laughing. they weren't worried, buses are still packed with people... i dont know this is creepy i tell you.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I have family, neighbors and friends that all work in the hospitals/healthcare industry - - I've heard different stories from each, all of which have no reason to lie. Some have told me they are slammed.....others have said they are empty and hours have been cut. I think initially people panicked and ran to the hospital - - at this point I think hospitals are the #1 transmitter of the virus. People are now staying away from hospitals, as they are probably covered with the virus, unless they are facing a dire health situation. Everything I've been told is anecdotal though - - I haven't seen any of it for myself.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
My friends wife’s friend died last week. He had it only for one week. He went to the hospital and they told him to go home. He died at home. It’s real alright!

Another friend had a tenant that collapsed and couldn’t get up. He went over to help him and later he tested positive. My friend quarantined himself atm.

These are second hand accounts from close friends, but first hand experiences.

Hospitals are busy here but I am at epicenter.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: acparker7

can the media 24/7 bombardment + panic make these people feel sick (psychosomatic illness) ? people think they have covid but what they feel is fear and panic and they rush to the hospitals?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
My friends wife’s friend died last week. He had it only for one week. He went to the hospital and they told him to go home. He died at home. It’s real alright!

Another friend had a tenant that collapsed and couldn’t get up. He went over to help him and later he tested positive. My friend quarantined himself atm.

These are second hand accounts from close friends, but first hand experiences.

Hospitals are busy here but I am at epicenter.

i'm sorry for your friends loss. but i'm not lying, i'm just commenting on what i can experience first hand. The scariest part is that Portugal is next to Spain, and people here act like nothing is going on. Old people still roam the streets, kids too. Yes there are lots of people shut down at home, but the government didn't enforce that, only the social distancing rules, the shutdown of cafes, restaurants, bars, cinemas, etc.

No cops sending people home, no army on the street, no panic whatsoever.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Life is near to normal around here.
This is the most hyped up horsesh__ in the history of humankind.
Whomever is guiding this thing , found out how easily a good portion of folks were terrified by electing Donald Trump , they decided to take it to the Nth degree

edit on 4/1/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Interesting...I saw a story at the NYPost yesterday about a man who died 'from coronavirus' but he actually didn't.

Link

It turned out that he died from leukemia. The doctors told him there was nothing more they could do, he refused further treatment, then he made a bucket list. Unfortunately, he tested positive for this coronavirus so he never got to go out and complete his bucket list.

(I checked the family's FB post to make sure I was understanding that correctly.)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: scojak

Definitely not firsthand knowledge, but my good friend's ex is a nurse in Seattle. She said the hospital she works in is empty.

I live in downtown Seattle, my gf is a nurse at Swedish Hospital off First Hill and the hospital is full... which hospital does she work at, because i know nurses at quite a few Seattle hospitals that are telling a different story

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Why dont you go ask a cop why they are not telling people to go home?

Here in Ireland we're on lockdown but people are allowed out to go food shopping, go to the chemist/pharmacy, go out for exercise either walking or jogging (as long as its within a 2km distance from your home).

Go ask them dont be afraid they will give you an answer

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Probably because the apex of the problem is where people are packed like Sardines. I'm in a big US city but the city is not built like NY hence we don't have the problem they do.

Fairly spaced out here and almost no high rise living. Mostly subdivisions with larger homes, yards and lots of green spaces. High rise living is frowned upon. I have looked at hospitals here and the parking lot seems business as usual. Actually almost everything is business as usual except dinning out and other stuff...clothing stores, pet stores....barely phasing us.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The most recent numbers I've seen for my city is 14 infected, 1 dead. If I lived in a rural area I might be concerned but I live in a suburb of Los Angeles which last I checked had a population of 86,000.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join