It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The unseen reptilian hand

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   

There's tons of evidence backing it. There are eyewitnesses,lines of logic,and given accounts. That's evidence. Now if by evidence you mean a person getting one to politely shapeshift and pose in front of a live video feed for them,then no. There is no evidence of that specific type that I know of. Evidence is not the same as definitive proof.

Well said Loungerist.

With that, I guess my standpoint on the matter is fairly clear, I believe they exist.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo

Originally posted by Illuminous

Originally posted by Ycon
They exist

They are not extraterrestrials

They are demonic

That is the only side of the reptilian theory I can grasp. I could very much see that maybe, just maybe people arent lieing, and they have witnessed such things, they have witnessed shape-shifiting.

About 2 years ago, I really started reading and researching reptilians. I started to think a lot about it. I couldnt really grasp the concept, but thought, hey Im open minded, its possible I guess. There are a lot of unexplained things in this world that my brain couldnt possible come to grasp with.

The more I thought about it, I realized, these claims that people are making sound like demons. Pure evil, and as we all know, the serpent represents Satan in The Holy Bible. The Dragon, the snake, Satan is related to all of these unholy creatures.

I really could see how maybe demons are on this planet right now, more than ever and they are starting to show their face.

However, I still do not think that there is a long bloodline of these creatures. My reasoning for that is above. My family has a lot of elite blood in its heritage, and if the claims of a bloodline were actually fact, could I be a shape-shifter? Wouldnt I know if I possessed such a power? I truthfully do not know, and quite honestly I dont want to know.

Im always open to ideas, but for now I feel that the whole reptile thing is crazy.

To understand the reptilian theory you need to realise that Satanism is non-existant... it is something Christianity made up.

What we percieve as Satanism is totally false and blind.

Demons are also another product of the mind trapping religion called Christianity.

There is no such think as demonic servents of Satan called Demons BUT what Christianity says are demons, are actually the reptillians. NOT servents of Satan.

Satan is also false... infact, you can bet everything in Christianity is a load of crap.

Satanism though, would be the worship of the Draco race.

People need to question there perceptions of these kinds of things and get the straight and clear once and for all.

Im not quite sure where you are attaining your information from, but truthfully, I feel you being mislead somehow. I cant say, because I dont know you, but I feel that I will respect your views even if I do not agree with them.

I for one will always be set on the ways of Christ and The Bible, and for one solid reason. This reason I really cannot express into words, for what I experienced and witnessed have set my mind on one track because not only do I believe, and have for many years, but I also know. I have experienced things many have not, and because of this I will always know that Christ is real, and Satan wether you depict him as the red horned little devil many falsley(spelling?) depict him as, I will always know that the force of evil (Satan) exists, and the force of good (God) does indeed exist as well...

Im not going to argue with you, because frankly that would be wasting my time because I have seen things you have not, well I cant say you havent witnessed things such as I, but I know that I have, and it was truly an act of what only could be God, or I witnessed an extreme coincidence.

Either way, I cannot say you are being mislead, because I do not know the circumstances of which you are recieving your information, but you surely sound mislead.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loungerist
but that the very idea that they exist is outlandish. So your statement that they're doing a bad job of hiding their existence if they're real contradicts you.

Not really. The idea is outlandish. Its just plain silly. Even more silly is that a retired sports reporter was able to uncover it all.

If they do exist then they are indeed doing an excellent job of keeping themselves secret.

Well, they haven't done a good job of keeping themselves secret, because lots of people 'know' about them. I'll agree that if we pretend that they do exist, then they're doing a good job of getting people to not beleive in them. Then again, thats true of anything that people don't beleive, so I don't see how its much of an accomplishment.

If they exist they've done an almost perfect job of hiding it,as this very discussion is proof of. p

Perfect, outside of icke and all the other people that actually beleive that they exist.

If manipulating every world leader on the planet to do as they wish while the general public is totally oblivious is "nothing",then yes.

But the point is, outside of merely existing, what are they doing? Nothing. I mean, they've gotten all the 'world leaders' to not admit that they exist. Ok, good job. beyond that, what have they done? Nothing. They aren't removing all the worlds uranium, or colonizing earth with reptiles, or enslaving the human race, or anything. A world without these reptilians is the same as a world with them.

Just out of curiousity,have you actually read the book?

Icke's book? No, nothing I have read from any of the beleivers indicates its worth reading. Even for entertainment value.

Because some of the things you're saying suggest you don't really understand the theory.

The government is actually run by evil reptiles. They can shape shift so thats why they don't look like lizzards. They're mean, super mean, and they've done, well, uhm, er, they're just meanies.

There's tons of evidence backing it./quote]
Present it.

There are eyewitnesses,lines of logic,and given accounts.That's evidence.

Anecdotes are not evidence. Rumours and unsubstantiated stories are not evidence.

Now if by evidence you mean a person getting one to politely shapeshift and pose in front of a live video feed for them,then no.

How about any hard, physical evidence?

novusordo
If you can dismiss something as false in an instant, THAT is being brainwashed and mind controlled

I have not rejected the idea out of hand. I have considered it, weighed the 'evidence' for it, and found it wanting. Being brainwashed and mind controlled is thinking that somethign that isn't there really is there, in spite of evidence to the contrary.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Nygdan for somebody who is so clearly lacking in understanding on the subject you sure have a lot to say. When i don't understand something, i usually keep quiet, or ask questions. Stop trolling.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Well, they haven't done a good job of keeping themselves secret, because lots of people 'know' about them. I'll agree that if we pretend that they do exist, then they're doing a good job of getting people to not beleive in them. Then again, thats true of anything that people don't beleive, so I don't see how its much of an accomplishment.

It's an accomplishment because of the psychological techniques proportedly used to mask their existence.

If they exist they've done an almost perfect job of hiding it,as this very discussion is proof of. p

Perfect, outside of icke and all the other people that actually beleive that they exist.

Which I'd imagine is only a miniscule percentage of the population.

Your other comments stem from not having read the book,so I'll skip those. It's something you really have to read to form an intelligent opinion on because it's quite extensive.

[edit on 15-3-2005 by Loungerist]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Wow. 5 for exist,5 for don't exist. Taking this as a cross section ATS is split exactly down the middle. Interesting. I never suspected it was that close.

Originally posted by DaTruthYou can say the same thing about religion?!?! I think we all yearn to try to find a deeper meaning of things. I think it is best to just admit that there are a lot of things that effect us that we really don't know about.

This could be the tie-breaker but I can't tell what side this is on for sure.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
For all we know these people that claim to be eyewitnnesses that have seen these reptillians could be disinfo agents or mind control victims. It's all messed up and the fact is that the elite will not take any chances and will not let anyone find out the real truth.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   
>There's tons of evidence backing it.
>Now if by evidence you mean a person getting one to politely shapeshift
>and pose in front of a live video feed for them,then no.

Clinton Shapeshift

Interesting, but not enough.

Gore 'Shapeshifted' on Nat'l TV!

Anyone have a link to the video being referred to?

Aileen Wuornos Shapeshiftiing

I can't view the video for some reason, but the pictures give me the chills. Of course...she's pretty scary whether or not she's turning into a lizard.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I don't rule it out, as i have not looked into it enough to give an educated guess.
Its an intersting theory, but not one i am going to ponder too much at the minute.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I go with a B myself.

It's all well and good to say they exist due to the fact many races have Images of Lizard/Humans, but they also have images of Bird/Humans, why pick one over the other?

I need something known as "Hard-Evidence" to make me believe in something and at the moment, I see none from images world-over. In fact, there are so many Civilizations which have images of Human/Animal hybrids, if we go down the road of saying one is real they all must be and there are a lot of odd races out there indeed.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Those images you show are just blurs on the camera and/or shadows. They're not proof of anything what-so-ever.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I agree with Ycon on this. What we are witnessing in our time is a dramatic upsurge in the incidence of demonic possession.

Imo, It is not subject to heredity in the gene sense, but it can be inherited from one's family. There is a certain widely consumed substance (could it be the fruit of the tree of knowledge?) that facilitates demonic possession and bloodlust, and those already possessed through its use seek to possess or destroy others with it.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
>There's tons of evidence backing it.
>Now if by evidence you mean a person getting one to politely shapeshift
>and pose in front of a live video feed for them,then no.

Clinton Shapeshift

Interesting, but not enough.

Gore 'Shapeshifted' on Nat'l TV!

Anyone have a link to the video being referred to?

Aileen Wuornos Shapeshiftiing

I can't view the video for some reason, but the pictures give me the chills. Of course...she's pretty scary whether or not she's turning into a lizard.

If there was video footage of these circulating, it would be easier to dismass/agree with it, but these images don't really show anything at all.

Although the Aileen Wuornos images are pretty creepy!

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

People like you are dangerous to society. You uncoditionally accept any alternative explanation someone provides you without so much as asking for conclusive proof or evidence. Circumstance is good enough for you, and your suspicions never end. You and your like have completely absorbed yourselves within this fantasy tale you have all created, and nothing is off limits to your fabulous imaginative accusations. That is why I say you are dangerious to a safe, progressive society. Your attitude only impedes and hinders.

The very same thing can be said about you, and your kind. We have our proof. We are willing to go to the grove and see the proof first hand. We are willing to veiw videos to see the proof. We are willing to read the articles. We are willing to look at the pictures. But you? sebatwerk, keep your head in the sand, dont look up and it will all go away

www.mindtoysrus.com...

[edit on 9-7-2005 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I'll continue to follow the reports and continuing investigator info and look for links between stories and reports then follow in that direction.

Reptilian types are mid-list for me until there are reasons to speculate on if their real or memorexed'.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
d) You crazy

Come back with proof to cooberate you silly story

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
d) You crazy

Come back with proof to cooberate you silly story

www.dictionary.com - a helping hand for Frosty.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
The very same thing can be said about you, and your kind. We have our proof. We are willing to go to the grove and see the proof first hand. We are willing to veiw videos to see the proof. We are willing to read the articles. We are willing to look at the pictures. But you? sebatwerk, keep your head in the sand, dont look up and it will all go away

Look dude, it's easy to take the tiniest bits of circumstance and coincidence and fantasize a whole conspiracy out of them, but a lot harder to demonstrate with solid evidence that what you're saying is true. This is why conspiracy theory is so popular, yet the simple fact of the matter is that no scientist or investigator would ever take this seriously because there has never been anything to support or maintain these theories under serious scrutiny.

It's easy to sit there and say that it's close-minded to dismiss these theories, this is what causes you conspiracy theorists to give credibility to each other. Think what you want, believe what you want, but in the end the simple fact of the matter is that all this is just fairy tales and you and your conspiracy buddies are doing nothing more than imagining what COULD be possible, and assuming that it is truth. Very dangerous proposition, if you ask me. I hope you're never a judge, as you have a very twisted idea of what proof and evidence actually is.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I hope you're never a judge, as you have a very twisted idea of what proof and evidence actually is.

But Sebetwerk, I am a judge
And, I judge your reasoning to even be in this forum to be highly suspisious. What motivation do you have? Are you trying to save mankind from the evils of the open minded conspiracy nuts? Are you our savior? What harm could we do to you or humanity at large? You should just sit back and enjoy the show. If there is no real evidence, as you plainly suggest, where could our ramblings lead? We are harmless if the evidence does not surface. So why do you work so hard to dispell our insanity, as you would suggest. Do you enjoy inflicting insults? Does it make you feel importaint? What is your alterior motive?

Hypothetically, if there were evidence to support the exsistance of a ancient, intelligent, reptillian/ souroid race, then it would be a logical assumption that their exsistance would be hidden from the general public by a pact between this mythical race and a treasonious group of individuals who might possibly gather together in the form of a secret society. This group would fight to the bitter end to conciel the truth because if they were found out, they would forfit their very lives. If this were true, then the position you take, would be logical.

Interesting, and insain, line of thought, wouldnt you say, Sebatwerk?

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I give it a 7% chance of existing.

- Nazgarn

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join