It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The unseen reptilian hand

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Loungerist...

I'll continue to follow the reports and continuing investigator info and look for links between stories and reports then follow in that direction.

Reptilian types are mid-list for me until there are reasons to speculate on if their real or memorexed'.

Dallas

Sounds like choice c. And it's nice to see that you've put thought behind it. Alot don't because it sounds so bizarre on the surface. At the time I started this thread I naively thought most of the people participating would have actually read some of the research about them. If I had known then that many were just commenting blindly on it I wouldn't have made the poll to begin with. If you're not even up on the material,you can't form an intelligent opinion. It's not something you can just look at on the surface because there's too many layers.

[edit on 10-7-2005 by Loungerist]

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I'm gonna have to go with b.

I also am gonna take allseeingeyes's advice, and sit back and enjoy the fun on this one.

[edit on 10-7-2005 by LeftBehind]

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
IMHO any credibility to the NWO conspiracy is craped on by a man named David Icke and you should all boycott him and research this stuff for your self not buy into it just because Icke said so.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I'm leaning towards b or c.

I just haven't seen any evidence to support that there are "lizards" running everything, or a "lizard agenda". Of course I haven't actively been seeking info on this, but I would suspect that there would be some new of this happening.

I'm sorry, but those shapeshifting pics don't show me anything to convince me that they are lizards.

Faeryland

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Not to mention there fake.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Lets take a different approach to the whole "Reptilian" thing. People need a better understanding of this. You know they're not fork tounged people with tails running around. But let's look at history and the human anatomy. Reptilian statues have gone way back to Iraq and Egypt. Others suggest that a reptilian bloodline is in the humanoid bloodline, or In a great percentage of us, from either our creators mixed in somehow, or something else. But In everyone or most there tends to be this evil in us, some call it original sin. But the more sinister, evil, or some may say evolved one becomes, the more the human takes on reptilian like characteristics.

[edit on 14-7-2005 by DIABOLIC888]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   
The one thing that puts my foot firmly on the skeptical side of the fence is this:

Why, whether it's Aliens or Reptilians, would they wait till now to conquer us when they could have easily controlled the whole planet 100 years ago with much less effort.

The only answer I can come up with, is that they don't wish to control the planet in the way most of us imagine. This of course is assuming that they exist, which I don't.

Is there anyone that has come out publicly and said they've encountered a reptilian (not anonymously on a message board) besides Icke?

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 05:07 AM
link   
An advanced civilization of the caliber required to run every aspect of society, could not possibly remain a secret today. Although it is likely that a race of being inhabited our earth coexistant with man; they've culturally been absorbed. a reptilian race may have been develop by the use of reptlian skin as armor prior to metalurgy, then the copying of scaling for medivial armor. Remember that the best form of control is through mythology and its proliferation into truth

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Is there anyone that has come out publicly and said they've encountered a reptilian (not anonymously on a message board) besides Icke?

I don't think Icke has ever said he himself has encountered one visibly since,assuming they exist,they don't make a habit of showing themselves in that form. You could see a thousand of them in one day but they'd all look like regular people. But many others have publicly spoken of their existence and/or encounters with them. Yale graduate anthropologist Dr.Arthur Horn for one. Numerous clairvoyants for another. Indigenous peoples of various regions. Princess Diana's confidant Christine Fitzgerald. Newspaper reports of lizard men seen by townsfolk. Etc.,etc.

It's also been suggested that these other-dimensinal aliens are the "demons" of various religions and why Satan,Set and other prime evil deities are depicted as reptilian-like.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Yale graduate anthropologist Dr.Arthur Horn for one.

Princess Diana's confidant Christine Fitzgerald.

Interesting, I'll look into it! Thanks!

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   
b and d

d)reptilians are possessed people and nephilim

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   
They are the nephilim according to the theories. Though there appears to be some conflict between what the term "nephilim" actually means and how the term is conventionally used today.

[edit on 20-7-2005 by Loungerist]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join