It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The unseen reptilian hand

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Just curious as to what the ratio is on the board. What is your stance on the reptilian beings thought to be steering world events?

a)exist
b)don't exist
c)undecided

Feel free to explain why if you wish.

[edit on 12-3-2005 by Loungerist]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
i dont buy the whole reptilian/illuminati theory. If the illuminati does still exist, it will be a group of elite men not aliens, etc.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
i dont buy the whole reptilian/illuminati theory. If the illuminati does still exist, it will be a group of elite men not aliens, etc.

Aye.

The reptile stuff is really just a "time hole" that one can get caught up in while doing more...serious research...

X

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Only 2. Not much to go by.

In any event,I wouldn't say the reptilian theory isn't serious research. It's worth exploring if the trail is there. It's a fantastic sounding claim sure,but if there are eyewitnesses around affirming it and lines can be drawn to them,at least circumstancially,then it merits some research. Particularly if one takes the Bible as historic referrence material. And/Or believes many relgions share a common catalyst.

[edit on 12-3-2005 by Loungerist]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I am inclined to lean towards belief based on the amount of evidence that has been come to the fore over the last few years. Analysis of ancient writings in particular.

As for reptilians running the world - aliens or not, 'lizard' is as good a word as any for the cold hearted buggers who run the major financial organisations etc.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loungerist
b)don't exist

Feel free to explain why if you wish.

The whole idea is silly. That the royal families of europe are shape shifting reptilians, or that reptiles are comming from other dimensions or planets to not very effectively mess with humans.

I suspect that its part of the dragon myth, that the scaley inhuman reptilian is something thats allways a big influence on humans and their society. Today, they're lizard people. In the past, they were dragons.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

The whole idea is silly. That the royal families of europe are shape shifting reptilians, or that reptiles are comming from other dimensions or planets to not very effectively mess with humans.

They're doing it quite effectively if it's true. Controlling the world politic,conditioning a populace not to even believe in them much less oppose them,being worshipped,etc. If they really do exist I'd say they're pretty much batting 1.000.

I suspect that its part of the dragon myth, that the scaley inhuman reptilian is something thats allways a big influence on humans and their society. Today, they're lizard people. In the past, they were dragons.

I think that very reason is why it's not as outlandish as it sounds. People tend to describe things in whimsical terms as you've just illustrated. So you then have to wonder how much of these mythological tales are inspired by some form of actual event. The ancient Greeks said a skygod hurled lightning bolts from the heavens with his hands. The story as told is obviously fantastic but that doesn't change the fact that lightning does actually exist and does actually come from the sky. So it's not far-fetched that tales of dragons may have stemmed from an alien lifeform being seen centuries ago by an unadvanced culture.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Definately the reptillian race is at the top working via the Illuminati.

It gives reason for so much like Satanic and occultic activities within the estalishment... it gives reason for all the Babylonia and Egyption symbolism thats in every major coroperate logo and stuff like that.

Also, it wouldent be hard atall...

-Draco Race

-Illuminati

-All the secret societies

-All the financial and credit systems/banks, IMF, WTO, ect

-All the international organizations like NATO, UN and all its sub-groups, ect.

-Ect, ect

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo

It gives reason for so much like Satanic and occultic activities within the estalishment... it gives reason for all the Babylonia and Egyption symbolism thats in every major coroperate logo and stuff like that.

-Draco Race

-Illuminati

-Ect, ect

People like you are dangerous to society. You uncoditionally accept any alternative explanation someone provides you without so much as asking for conclusive proof or evidence. Circumstance is good enough for you, and your suspicions never end. You and your like have completely absorbed yourselves within this fantasy tale you have all created, and nothing is off limits to your fabulous imaginative accusations. That is why I say you are dangerious to a safe, progressive society. Your attitude only impedes and hinders.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
People like you are dangerous to society. You uncoditionally accept any alternative explanation someone provides you without so much as asking for conclusive proof or evidence. Circumstance is good enough for you, and your suspicions never end. You and your like have completely absorbed yourselves within this fantasy tale you have all created, and nothing is off limits to your fabulous imaginative accusations. That is why I say you are dangerious to a safe, progressive society. Your attitude only impedes and hinders.

So I'm gonna go ahead and put you down for "b",don't exist...

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   

So I'm gonna go ahead and put you down for "b",don't exist...

Hehehehe

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
They might exist somewhere else, but i do not think they are influencing our world. I dont buy David Icke's main theory and i dont buy the whole reptilian thing either, prove me wrong if you must but im sticking to my guns on this one.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   

hey really do exist I'd say they're pretty much batting 1.000.

They couldn't prevent david icke, of all people, a sports commentator, from discovering their 'evil plot' in total and working out entire bloodlines for who is and who is not one of them. THey've done a piss poor job of keeping themselves secret. And beyond that, what have they accomplished? Absolutely nothing. There aren't hordes of reptilian armies patroling the streets and carting off humans to their buffet tables and there aren't fleets of reptillian spaceships surrounding the planet or anything. They've done nothing. IF giant reptiloids from another dimension are secretly running the planet, well hell, they've done a pretty good job of advancing humanity and the world.

I think that very reason is why it's not as outlandish as it sounds. People tend to describe things in whimsical terms as you've just illustrated. So you then have to wonder how much of these mythological tales are inspired by some form of actual event.[/uote]
Why should any of them be inspired by actual events?

The ancient Greeks said a skygod hurled lightning bolts from the heavens with his hands. The story as told is obviously fantastic but that doesn't change the fact that lightning does actually exist and does actually come from the sky.

Nor does it mean that its hammeroud out by vulcan or tossed by zeus.

So it's not far-fetched that tales of dragons may have stemmed from an alien lifeform being seen centuries ago by an unadvanced culture.

It would be far fetched. It'd be very farfetched, especially considering how popular and widespread these dragon stories are. There spread and popularity shows that they are successful stories, because they are succesful in the human mind and culture, they fit in, and are social and psychological contstructs, not actual events mysteriously repeated. People don't, for example, tell stories about an interesting and significant day in the life of george washington, but rather tell fables about cherry trees and the like. True, people tell true stories, but a story can only be said to be true when its backed up by the evidence. There is not evidence to back up the supposition that giant lizard men stalk the planet.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Reptilians, are you kidding me? Thats got white wash written all over it...

Everytime a discussion comes up about reptilians, I always feel compelled to debunk these crazy outlandish claims that "Outerdeminsional beings" have created a human/reptile hybrid to take over Earth...

Thats crazy as hell, and people are ignorant and foolish enough to believe it. You must understand that Icke's claims and "theories" are nothing but a white wash to make it harder for the people to believe. Think about it logically, if I were to come up to someone and tell them all about the Elite takeover, the police state, the new world order, the Illuminati ect... and then threw in that these elite are a long bloodline of reptiles, it would make it 1,000,000 times harded to try to understand and believe that there is a takeover going on... Icke is a tool of the NWO, and that is clear as day.

"Oh yeah, I know what your talking about, your one of those crazy people who believe in Reptilians"

Thats the mentality "they" are trying to spread. To take this ultimate conspiracy that we have all gained knowledge about, and totally discredit all of it by adding a crazy spin to it. Reptiles? Are you joking me?

Here is where I can prove that reptilians do NOT exist, and are all made up to cover up the real truth....

According to Icke, the "elite" are a bloodline of shape-shifting reptiles that lead the governments of the world...

Lets see here, if Icke's claims were true, George W. Bush would be a reptile correct? If this were true, Im shape shifter that hasnt discovered my ability to defy physics and morph into a reptilian beast of doom.

You wonder, what do I mean by this? According to a long family history, my Grandfather Robert Pritzl is related to Anton Pritzl, who was born in Arnstein, Bavaria (Bavaria, isnt this where the Illuminati formed?) well, Anton Pritzl is the Great-Great-Great Grandfather of President George W. Bush. Anton Pritzl was the Great-Great Grandfather of my Grandfather Robert Pritzl. So that would make Anton Pritzl my Great-Great-Great-Great Grandfather, and I would undoubtedly have the same blood as George W. Bush right? You would think so...

My point here is, if these bloodlines run as strong as Icke claims they do, I have reptilian blood running through my viens. Honestly, I cant see that being true at all. I think Icke is full of # and is a lunatic and a tool of the New World Order to make people look the other way. Make people think all of us who dont believe there are reptiles, but do believe there is a take over going on look like psychos. "Oh your one of those people who believe in shape-shifting reptiles..."

See my point?

Oh yeah, heres the link to the Pritzl family website.... scroll to the bottom and you will see the link that shows Bush is related to the Pritzl family, which is my mothers maiden name... www.pritzl.net...

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
They exist

They are not extraterrestrials

They are demonic

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon
They exist

They are demonic

That is the only side of the reptilian theory I can grasp. I could very much see that maybe, just maybe people arent lieing, and they have witnessed such things, they have witnessed shape-shifiting.

About 2 years ago, I really started reading and researching reptilians. I started to think a lot about it. I couldnt really grasp the concept, but thought, hey Im open minded, its possible I guess. There are a lot of unexplained things in this world that my brain couldnt possible come to grasp with.

The more I thought about it, I realized, these claims that people are making sound like demons. Pure evil, and as we all know, the serpent represents Satan in The Holy Bible. The Dragon, the snake, Satan is related to all of these unholy creatures.

I really could see how maybe demons are on this planet right now, more than ever and they are starting to show their face.

However, I still do not think that there is a long bloodline of these creatures. My reasoning for that is above. My family has a lot of elite blood in its heritage, and if the claims of a bloodline were actually fact, could I be a shape-shifter? Wouldnt I know if I possessed such a power? I truthfully do not know, and quite honestly I dont want to know.

Im always open to ideas, but for now I feel that the whole reptile thing is crazy.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by Novusordo

-Draco Race

-Illuminati

-Ect, ect

You can say the same thing about religion?!?! I think we all yearn to try to find a deeper meaning of things. I think it is best to just admit that there are a lot of things that effect us that we really don't know about.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminous

Originally posted by Ycon
They exist

They are demonic

That is the only side of the reptilian theory I can grasp. I could very much see that maybe, just maybe people arent lieing, and they have witnessed such things, they have witnessed shape-shifiting.

About 2 years ago, I really started reading and researching reptilians. I started to think a lot about it. I couldnt really grasp the concept, but thought, hey Im open minded, its possible I guess. There are a lot of unexplained things in this world that my brain couldnt possible come to grasp with.

The more I thought about it, I realized, these claims that people are making sound like demons. Pure evil, and as we all know, the serpent represents Satan in The Holy Bible. The Dragon, the snake, Satan is related to all of these unholy creatures.

I really could see how maybe demons are on this planet right now, more than ever and they are starting to show their face.

However, I still do not think that there is a long bloodline of these creatures. My reasoning for that is above. My family has a lot of elite blood in its heritage, and if the claims of a bloodline were actually fact, could I be a shape-shifter? Wouldnt I know if I possessed such a power? I truthfully do not know, and quite honestly I dont want to know.

Im always open to ideas, but for now I feel that the whole reptile thing is crazy.

To understand the reptilian theory you need to realise that Satanism is non-existant... it is something Christianity made up.

What we percieve as Satanism is totally false and blind.

Demons are also another product of the mind trapping religion called Christianity.

There is no such think as demonic servents of Satan called Demons BUT what Christianity says are demons, are actually the reptillians. NOT servents of Satan.

Satan is also false... infact, you can bet everything in Christianity is a load of crap.

Satanism though, would be the worship of the Draco race.

People need to question there perceptions of these kinds of things and get the straight and clear once and for all.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
They couldn't prevent david icke, of all people, a sports commentator, from discovering their 'evil plot' in total and working out entire bloodlines for who is and who is not one of them. THey've done a piss poor job of keeping themselves secret.

OK,step back and look at what you're saying. This thread itself is a poll about whether or not they exist. You're currently arguing that not only do they not exist,but that the very idea that they exist is outlandish. So your statement that they're doing a bad job of hiding their existence if they're real contradicts you.

As you're proving yourself right now at this very moment,if they do exist then they are indeed doing an excellent job of keeping themselves secret. A conditioned populace trained to view certain things as fiction and that can only believe what they seen with their own two eyes(if even then),against an enemy their eyes will never have the opportunity to come across. If they exist they've done an almost perfect job of hiding it,as this very discussion is proof of.

And beyond that, what have they accomplished? Absolutely nothing.

If manipulating every world leader on the planet to do as they wish while the general public is totally oblivious is "nothing",then yes.

There aren't hordes of reptilian armies patroling the streets and carting off humans to their buffet tables and there aren't fleets of reptillian spaceships surrounding the planet or anything.

Just out of curiousity,have you actually read the book? Or at least the chapters outlining the operating procedure? Because some of the things you're saying suggest you don't really understand the theory.

True, people tell true stories, but a story can only be said to be true when its backed up by the evidence. There is not evidence to back up the supposition that giant lizard men stalk the planet.

There's tons of evidence backing it. There are eyewitnesses,lines of logic,and given accounts. That's evidence. Now if by evidence you mean a person getting one to politely shapeshift and pose in front of a live video feed for them,then no. There is no evidence of that specific type that I know of. Evidence is not the same as definitive proof.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   

As you're proving yourself right now at this very moment,if they do exist then they are indeed doing an excellent job of keeping themselves secret. A conditioned populace trained to view certain things as fiction and that can only believe what they seen with their own two eyes(if even then),against an enemy their eyes will never have the opportunity to come across. If they exist they've done an almost perfect job of hiding it,as this very discussion is proof of.

Indeed and give this one a thought for a second.

If you can dismiss something as false in an instant, THAT is being brainwashed and mind controlled. Think about it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join