It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 322
<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I dont know if you guys had caught this. I don't recall seeing it from the times I have caught up, but that doesnt mean I did and my brain just didnt register it.

Anyhow just something to point out because there have been 2 Frogs show up actually in the Q DROPS. The first one was drop #1114, so going pretty far back actually. What caught my eye was while Q didnt comment on it except to give it a nod, it was a reply to something another anon had said as you can see in the comment below here:

b9fdca60b70b03e9bd63e93d15fef246dc1d950bcd16ab137ac69fcb4e869194.png
>>974006
The connection is simply chlorine…not false flag.

There was more to this response, but it it the very first line that caught my eye. "The connection is simple chlorine... not a false flag."

This is the rest of the drop:

Keep in mind that every crumb is not meant to be solved before the event. Some of the drops are things for anons to dig on and make connections with, others are markers for future reference.
>[future proves past]
Some drops are just simply communication to the anons.

What needs to be understood to appreciate whats going here is the fact the Q is basically creating a circular flow diagram that can be referenced and cross-checked with news releases. Q can’t just disclose specifics about a situation or operation without violating security protocol. Instead they drop questions and statements that lead to answers that can be understood once the subject becomes public. This provides the validation necessary for the public to believe The Great Awakening is legit. Disinformation and misdirection with Q is real. In other words Q is pointing over there but really the focus is here and only until you publicly get the news can you go back and understand. (Think SA drops) All of this is accomplished without giving up specific details about the operation. It’s quite genius.

Now I have no idea what the first anon had said to bring about this response with Chlorine, but I find it curious that many think Hydroxychloriquine is probably a very similar substance to Chlorine Dioxide and has been named as a cure all by many folk that have used MMS=Miracle Mineral Supplement/SOLUTION.

MMS is well known to kill Malaria, but has many many benefits by most accounts. Chlorine Dioxide is the result of combining Sodium Chlorite and a food grade acid or fresh squeezed Lemon Juice in a glass, the chemical reaction forms Chlorine Dioxide gas and when combined with water and drunk kills Pathogens and nastiness in the body.

Probably a real reach, again wish I knew what the first anon had said. I mean Q could have nodded just because of the points made about the drops, just odd the chlorine also showed up there. Sorry, having a hard time forming my thoughts tonight.

The second frog for reminder. Was Q trying to point back to this?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Market

Interesting number 24242

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 04/17/20 (Fri) 22:19:12c5f482 (1) No.883297

twitter.com...

Greetings from Maryland, DC, Hawaii, and beyond.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

edit on 17-4-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK
How would Q know on April 10th how many indictments are coming, unless it has already happened and the DOJ is just waiting until the right time to announce?

I'm going to look and see who has been M.I.A. since April 10th.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
I dont know if you guys had caught this. I don't recall seeing it from the times I have caught up, but that doesnt mean I did and my brain just didnt register it.

Anyhow just something to point out because there have been 2 Frogs show up actually in the Q DROPS. The first one was drop #1114, so going pretty far back actually. What caught my eye was while Q didnt comment on it except to give it a nod, it was a reply to something another anon had said as you can see in the comment below here:

[...]

Michigan J Pepe?

IIRC the "chlorine" reference was in relation to Syria the first QMAP reference.

I do think the "wonder drug" is simply a stable form of MMS. The MMS effect is really the gas and it has a short lifespan. In fact, in the body it turns to salt water in less then 3hrs IIRC.

Funny, Ms. Hanx said she felt ill from taking it, as if that's a "downside." Folks think "treatments" are supposed to be without a detox effect. Neutralizing a virus and the associated toxins makes one,,,, kind of,,,, sick. Normal. The one thing MMS does, maybe the "wonder drug" by default, is help facilitate the detox of the issue itself, rather then arrest it.
edit on Fri Apr 17 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Vibratory energies are what science would call “M-Theory” - they are the building blocks on which all matter is based.

The Kybalion states: “Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates.”

The differences between various manifestations are due entirely to the varying rate and mode of vibrations. Even when “at rest” to the naked eye, an object is filled with atoms that are constantly in motion...and even when those atoms are frozen, there is still movement on the quantum level.

Sound, temperature and color are a product of vibration - consider the electromagnetic spectrum. Think of an object, like a wheel, moving slowing and then gradually speeding up - eventually, the increase in speed will begin to produce a sound...a note. Then another note, then another. Eventually, the pitch will be so extreme that it becomes imperceptible...and it starts to generate heat...then heat generates colour. Then it will move up into producing x-rays and other forms of radiation.

Now imagine vast amounts of quanta being exactly like the wheel, and you understand how the material world can transition into the spiritual. This is why in the Tarot, the order is Earth/Pentacles/Physical as the lowest plane, followed by Water/Cups/Emotions, Air/Swords/Reason and lastly Fire/Wands/Spirit as the highest plane.

Incidentally, this is why the pyramids were built with four sides - the corners represented the four elements, with the capstone representing the divine fifth element of aether - the Mind, which is a combination of all four aspects.

Demons, like all forms of energy, are attracted to that which they have an affinity...for like attracts like. It becomes a closed loop that feeds on itself. If you want to be free of low vibratory influence, it requires surrounding yourself with higher forms of energy - certain sound frequencies, crystals etc have their place, but they are really nothing more than physical avatars for a process that must come from within.

If you really want to free yourself from demonic influence, genuine heartfelt prayer - to the point of tears - is what is needed. The spirit world makes contracts with blood, sweat and tears. Without genuine repentance or belief, prayer is just empty words. You need real faith for it to work.

“The demon has often tried to kill him by throwing him into a fire or into water. Please have pity and help us if you can!"

Jesus replied, "Why do you say 'if you can'? Anything is possible for someone who has faith!"

At once the boy's father shouted, "I do have faith! Please help me to have even more."”

Look at any form of spiritual protection in literature - from silver pentagrams to crosses that ward off vampires - and you’ll find that it’s not the object that has power, but the belief in what the object represents that does.

Man was made in God’s image. That means that all the power we need is within us, for we are literally God’s children. So when you pray, don’t use repetitious words, or speak as if you were talking to a king. Speak the way a child would to a loving father - about things that are real. About things that you feel.

Because I’m telling you right now, that’s the kind of prayer God really wants to hear. That’s the kind of prayer that truly saves people.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: c5f482 No.8833085
Apr 17 2020 21:25:34 (EST) NEW
Harvested_corn_field.jpg⬇

www.youtube.com...
Q

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: c5f482 No.8833141
Apr 17 2020 21:27:29 (EST) NEW
Anonymous ID: 34d470 No.8833079
Apr 17 2020 21:25:12 (EST) NEW
>>8832975

Ex-military here, Q.

Please don't let us down.

We were willing to die then and still willing to die now.

Do us proud, please.
>>8833079
For God and Country, Brother.
Q

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

The Corn has been harvested Trillium!

The picture dimensions of 891x594 point to Q891 Break the MSM. - so has the MSM been broken by the harvester? Has POTUS taken control of all telecommunication, as his powers now allow?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
How would Q know on April 10th how many indictments are coming, unless it has already happened and the DOJ is just waiting until the right time to announce?

I'm going to look and see who has been M.I.A. since April 10th.

I'm hoping we find out with an early morning FBI raid with MSM there to record the whole thing.

One can dream.

edit on 17-4-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trillium,

Q3986 is 01:55 after Q3985 and so is:

1min MARKER - ACTION IMMINENT

Note also the 55 = 5by5 = Eyes On

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
hair icon account speaks...

17 12:35

4-21 @2year delta coming up

Worth noting: Judicial Watch Subpoenas Google In Search Of Hillary Clinton’s Missing Government Emails

Super Moron Paul Combatta forgot to ask the Reddit Folks how to bleachbit the goog after the transfer.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

twitter.com...

This is interesting.
edit on 4/17/2020 by MaplePatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
@DarkJournalist
COG "President" NORTHCOM Commander Terrence O'Shaughnessy gives a State of the Union from his Command Bunker in Cheyenne Mountain. The Media promoting COG just as the Reopening of America is announced speaks volumes.

Mika approvingly nods as O’Shaugnessy is tossed a couple cushy questions, inferring to audience an imminent need for DOD (COG) intervention (takeover).. A dark undertow, to undermine Trump’s efforts to Reopen America Now.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Something either has happened, or is happening silently (for now). From FoxNews Attorney/Legal Analyst Greg Jarrett:

"[Barr] said this is more than mistakes and sloppiness. This was sabotage against the president," Jarrett said on Monday.

"I don't think he would have said that unless he was briefed about the evidence gathered by John Durham, so potentially, you're looking at abuse of power, deprivation of rights under color of law, fraud, perjury, and false statements," he added.
More at: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_Indonesia
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Whooooooooooops, Can see now why WHY the opposition tried to upset the Q app le Cart eh ?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: pavil
It's sad that Bernie lost to this Senile husk of a Politician. He's like the last leaders of the USSR. Bring them out to wave on May Day.
The debates are going to be a slaughter. Watch for the DNC try to worm out of them.

PAV, in a closed primary - only SJW/liberals were allowed to vote, with over 200 candidates, the "left's" party of inclusion picked an 80 year old white pedophile with dementia. Big on talk, short on walk it would seem.

Will Biden release his medical records, or maybe his tax returns? lol.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
2-year delta... Four FISA warrants Declassed...

This made me think of Solomons comment tonight on the Lou Dobbs show. He said there may be indictments coming this week, not 10 or 12, but a hand full. Even a hand full if they hit where it really counts could be some big booms. 4 would make a hand full. The fact he said this on the 17th go with your drop day also. 2 years later

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

She doesn't cast any shadows either.

<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join