It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 325
<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Anynamedangit
a reply to: dashen

I convinced myself long ago that the Red Cross is just a front for vampires. Soooooooo......hmmm

To anybody with O negative they are Vampires. I know people who are getting sucked dry as soon as the next chance to donate arrives. One of a lady who finally quit answering their phone calls and goes when she can not when her time is up from the last one. Calling every day she has blocked them. I think she is up to like 4 gallons now.... The Red Cross managed to lose my data and the last few times I gave they thought were the 1st, that sucks. It was like I was an ass who just decided to start giving blood when I was up to about a gallon by then. They used to give out cards for that too.

*Warning strong Language/Content
Reminds me of Blade Trinity blood farming scene... 🤮

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

I saw the Comey puzzle brewtiger, and thought the same... what did Gowdy say? "history will view Comey well" or something like that.

I also though that the two circles to show the sky either hinted at "Eyes on" or was something to do with parallel worlds or universes.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The Department of Defence has a tweet that I found interesting:

On this date in 1942, Lt. Col. James H. “Jimmy” Doolittle of the U.S. Army Air Corps led a secret mission from #USSHornet to raid Japanese targets. Doolittle was later promoted to general.

www.abmc.gov...

Just because things aren't publicised, doesn't mean they aren't happening.

For instance, right now there is a bit of a thing going on between the Pentagon and the FCC with regards to a proposal by a company to use satellites close to the GPS band for 5G. This is what Attorney General Barr had to say about it:

“I applaud FCC Chairman Pai's proposal to make available L-band spectrum, to be used together with C-band spectrum, for deployment of advanced wireless services, including 5G. As I said in my speech at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, swift FCC action on spectrum is imperative to allow for the deployment of 5G. This is essential if we are to keep our economic and technological leadership and avoid forfeiting it to Communist China. Freeing up L-band spectrum for use in tandem with the C-band, as the Chairman proposes, should greatly reduce the cost and time it will take to deploy 5G throughout the country and would be a major step toward preserving our economic future. I hope the full Commission moves forward quickly.”

twitter.com...

Now, you might think 'No big deal, right?' Well, it wouldn't be a big deal...except, for one tiny little detail: Iridium Communications. Which is what the Pentagon is complaining about.

www.airspacemag.com...

These guys locked in a whole bunch of low level satellites so everyone could communicate back when that was a big issue (but 3G made it redundant). So they were left with a whole bunch of worthless tech floating around in space. I'll quote you the most interesting parts of the article, because you'll see why it's important and who is involved:

"By August 1999, Iridium was bankrupt. And by the fall of 2000—when Colussy was shuttling between the U.S. secretary of defense’s office, Lloyd’s of London, a member of the Saudi royal family, and Iridium’s principal gateway, in Tempe, Arizona, to paste his deal together—Motorola was threatening daily to let the whole satellite network crash back to Earth. “All the software to bring it down had been uploaded,” Colussy recalls. “I know because we later hired the guy who was in charge of it. He just had one button to push, and he was waiting for the call.”

The call never came. Iridium flies still, six groups of eleven 1,412-pound satellites orbiting Earth every 100 minutes, guided from the basement of a featureless two-story office building in Leesburg, Virginia, which houses a bank of Sun computers as long as a football field. Two or three techies lounge in a room next door, making sure a wall full of monitors bleep the way they are supposed to."

So you've got the House of Saud and quite possibly the CIA involved in this thing...as well as the Department of Defence, which is one of the major partners in Iridium, along with Inepar Telecommunications in Brazil, Syncom - which got its start as a Minority Enterprise Small Business Investment Company (so you can bet that they are Democrat party affiliated) and an Australian venture capital firm called Quadrant.

The whole advantage they were trying to exploit was the fact that low earth orbit satellites have low latency compared to geostationary satellites, and can also be used for things like providing internet during air travel, ADS-B for space based air control etc.

Back to the article:

"Last-minute talks with Motorola, which was keeping Iridium aloft while the money men decided its fate, centered on the Earthbound topic of insurance. Motorola, already stung by lawsuits from original Iridium investors, wanted assurance it wouldn’t face any future liabilities from satellite debris plunging to Earth. “The chances of one of these hitting anyone’s house are pretty small,” says Colussy. Still, Motorola demanded full indemnity.

After meetings in London, Colussy produced a $3 billion policy from Lloyd’s. Not enough, Motorola said. Colussy, with help from his lawyers, then recalled an obscure federal law allowing the Department of Defense to indemnify civilian contractors engaged in hazardous work. He had used it in his Pan Am days so the airline could fly to Saigon during the Vietnam War. One problem: Authorization had to come from the secretary of defense. During the late fall of 2000, with Motorola past its deadline for trashing Iridium, Colussy managed to get meetings with top Pentagon officials, including then-Secretary William Cohen. By December 12 Motorola had its indemnity, and Colussy and his investors had Iridium."

Yeah, this happened on Bill Clinton's watch. Cohen was one of the RINOs that went against Trump in 2016 and supported the impeachment of POTUS, so you know he's got a vested interest in this somewhere. He now runs the Cohen Group, a business advisory and lobbyist group. Lo and behold, what do we find on the Iridium website?

www.iridium.com...

No information, obviously...but just the fact that it's on the site tells you all you need to know about how this clown feathered his nest and sold out the country.

You know the whole concern that we have over Huawei getting involved in 5G? Well, the Department of Defence under Bill Clinton sold the US military and civilian airspace communications system to a company that is invested in by the House of Saud. You can bet that they've put a number of backdoors and piggybacks in those satellites.

Now you might understand why Trump is so invested in NASA, SpaceX and Starlink - which will be a competitor to Iridium - and why Elon Musk was on the Opening America council.

But that's not all regarding the FCC. As a bit of a quid pro quo, Barr sends a reform of media rules to allow increased cross-media ownership to the Supreme Court:

"For 17 years, consistent with congressional intent, @FCC's tried to reform media ownership rules to allow broadcasters to compete in modern marketplace. Unfortunately, the same divided 3rd Cir panel has obstructed every effort. Pleased @TheJusticeDept is seeking cert at #SCOTUS."

twitter.com...

Think about that when you read this article:

www.redstate.com...

And this:

www.thestreet.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
EXCLUSIVE: Robert F Kennedy Jr. Drops countless Bombshells on Dr. Fauci For Medical Cover Ups and Fraud; Fauci “Poisoned an Entire Generation of Americans”; Bill Gates’ Coronavirus Vaccine Will Pay Out BILLIONS in Profits to Dr. Fauci’s Agency.

If you are one of the millions of Americans wondering why Dr. Anthony Fauci is vehemently cheerleading and praising a coronavirus vaccine for ALL Americans … Robert F. Kennedy Jr. says follow the money.

“Tony Fauci didn’t want the American public to know that he has poisoned an entire generation of Americans,” Kennedy said, alleging Fauci targeted a whistleblower who was trying to uncover the blood supply in the country was tainted with deadly strains.

RFK Jr. starts at 43:00 followed by The "Scientist" Timothy Shea @ 1:40.
Thomas Paine Podcast 🔥💥

RFK Jr. was scheduled to chair a vaccine safety commission but Bill Gates & pro-pharma lobbyists convinced Trump administration to change their minds.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Yep, I agree. McCain was just pitiful like Biden is now.

RINO Romney is the one who gave it away. While RINO Paul Ryan was giving in to the Tax and Spend crowd while the speaker and supposedly Conservative.

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Trillium

Flashback, Obama ordered support and Training of ISIS.

twitter.com...

Now we know what McCain (no name) was doing with ISIS. Just carrying out the boss's orders.

Also, now there is absolutely no doubt in my mind McCain deliberately took a dive in the 2008 election.

I don't think he dove at all. He just sucked, and Obama was the shiny new toy.
McCain wanted the Presidency like nothing else. He didn't dive. They just have the same people pulling the strings. The uniparty just gives the illusion that the left hand is battling the right.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 04/18/20 (Sat) 13:30:127df6bf (1) No.8839415

File (hide): b0bea38c7dc6209⋯.jpg (86.21 KB, 720x480, 3:2, _.jpg) (h) (u)

Hang a lantern aloft in the belfry-arch

Of the North-Church-tower, as a signal-light

One if by land, and two if by sea

edit on 18-4-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
New Q Drop

"One if by land, two if by sea?"

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Does the recent volley of Q messages the past 7 days (or so) give you a different feeling than those over the Winter and very Early Spring?

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Good afternoon, folks.

Two if by sea.

The shot heard round the world. I think I read earlier today somewhere (maybe here) that today is the anniversary of Paul Revere's ride?

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

New Q Drop

"One if by land, two if by sea?"

Two lanterns would signal the route "by water" across the Charles River which the movements would ultimately take the water route, and therefore two lanterns were placed in the steeple.

Watch the Water.

ETA:
Very odd image filename - _.jpg - so maybe under water/ underground.?
edit on 18-4-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

New Q Drop

Maybe
Neither candle lit. Meaning not by land or by sea. The enemy within.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Woah Cranky! Look at that readout!

This reminds me that last night I was experiencing some very strong tinnitus off and on. The strongest yet that I've ever noticed. A few times it was strong enough that it felt like the air pressure in the room had changed because of it.
edit on 18-4-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Inside the Old North Church in Boston | Lanterns, Bells, and Bodies

If ordinary objects become extraordinary through the tales they tell, a visit to Massa­chusetts’ Concord Museum offers more than a few examples of top-notch storytelling. Yet one angular display of tinned iron and glass speaks most loudly: “Lantern,” the label says, “probably England 1765–1775.” Most know it simply as “the Revere Lantern.” A commanding costar in a key event in Early American history, it has since become a symbol of patriotic pride, the pursuit of freedom, and perhaps the best-known light fixture in the world.

Worried about their possible interception of the warning, the colonists also hung two lanterns in the bell tower of Boston’s Christ Church—a prearranged signal meaning that the Redcoats were arriving by sea. The events that followed—from the Battles of Lexington and Concord the next day to Henry Wads­worth Longfellow’s epic poem “Paul Revere’s Ride” a century later—helped cement that flash of lantern light and the cry “The British are coming!” as the stuff of patriotic legend.

Revere Lantern

edit on 18-4-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

New Q Drop

Maybe

"Two if by [C]

[C] being China. before D

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Rel check

Possible 23 second delta

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: crankyoldman

Woah Cranky! Look at that readout!

This reminds me that last night I was experiencing some very strong tinnitus off and on. The strongest yet that I've ever noticed. A few times it was strong enough that it felt like the air pressure in the room had changed because of it.

Sounds of the Universe. Yes, it was off the charts. Funny how a moments one realizes it suddenly.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Unsealed docs show Planned Parenthood charged $25G for body parts, blood samples within months

The invoices were unsealed as part of Planned Parenthood's lawsuit with David Daleiden, the pro-life journalist whose undercover videos prompted both state and federal calls for investigations. According to the invoices, Planned Parenthood Mar Monte charged StemExpress $55.00 per "POC," or products of conception -- another term for fetal remains -- and $10.00 per sample of blood.

Planned Parenthood has defended itself by claiming that its charges related to transportation and time spent by staff. The invoices don't mention either of those, however, nor do they contain the word "reimbursement."

His comments echoed those of former Planned Parenthood director Abby Johnson, who said her clinic in Texas had quotas and sought to "turn every client interaction into a revenue-generating visit." "This is literally what I have been saying for years," Johnson said, responding to the invoices. "They are charging. They have just been line item-ing it under different wording...transport, handling, processing, etc...when the process for handling the POC after an abortion isn't any different.

Buried lede:

Fusion GPS, the controversial D.C. firm involved in the notorious "Steele dossier" during the Trump-Russia probe, reviewed the videos and claimed they did not "present a complete or accurate record of the events they purport to depict."

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

New Q Drop

Maybe

"Two if by [C]

[C] being China. before D

And neither candle lit -

Not land, not sea, SKY EVENT?

new topics

top topics

<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join