It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 319
<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Microsoft has patented a cryptocurrency device worn ON or IN the body that is used for digital transactions... and who would have thought...

The publication number? WO/2020/060606 šŸ§
The publication date was March 26, 2020.

CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA

The date of publication, March 26, 2020, was the 67-year anniversary of the debut of the Polio vaccine, March 26, 1953.

On March 26, 1953, American medical researcher Dr. Jonas Salk announces on a national radio show that he has successfully tested a vaccine against poliomyelitis, the virus that causes the crippling disease of polio.

Operation Dark Winter, June 22-23, 2001, the pandemic exercise on the 6-year anniversary of Jonas Salkā€™s death.

Operation Dark Winter was the code name for a senior-level bio-terrorist attack simulation conducted from June 22ā€“23, 2001. It was designed to carry out a mock version of a covert and widespread smallpox attack on the United States. Tara O'Toole and Thomas Inglesby of the Johns Hopkins Center for Civilian Biodefense Strategies (CCBS) / Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), and Randy Larsen and Mark DeMier of Analytic Services were the principal designers, authors, and controllers of the Dark Winter project.

Also, Operation Clade-X, the pandemic exercise of May 15, 2018, conducted 666-days before March 11, 2020, when the coronavirus pandemic was declared by WHO:

CLADE X

Donā€™t forget the first case in the U.S. was found January 21, in Seattle, home of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, who co-hosted Event 201, along with Johns Hopkins, the coronavirus outbreak simulation of October 18, 2019. On the very same day as the simulation, the Military World Games began in Wuhan China, a celebration that began in Rome.

Event 201, coronavirus, & the World Economic Forum, established in Cologny, Switzerland.

ID2020 is the mark of the beast, and it's what is coming next.

Bank of International Settlements (BIS), WHO, the Knights Templar & the ā€œcoronavirus pandemicā€ - connecting the dots & Bill Gates warning in Davos, January 22, 2017.

The Bank for International Settlements (BIS) based in Basel, Switzerland, is an international financial institution owned by central banks which "fosters international monetary and financial cooperation and serves as a bank for central banks".

IMO, this matters since the corona outbreak is being orchestrated by the numbers, in part, by the World Health Organization, and the outbreak is being used as a covert excuse for the planned collapsing of world markets, which is leading to lending by banks, and interest profits for those at the top. The sheeple masses loss, is their gain.

BIS is located on the 47th parallel, and the WHO was founded April 7, or 4/7. Seattle, the home of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which simulated a coronavirus outbreak on October 18, 2019, and Seattle, where the first apparent case occurred outside of mainland China, is on the 47th Parallel North.

"47" is a special number to who...?

Now, consider the worldā€™s first bankers, per the history book banks, were the Knights Templar. After being killed & banned by the French King the remaining survivors fled to Switzerland, their new base. The fierce Swiss Templar mercenaries rampaged Europe for some 500 years and around 500 remain serving as the Vatican Swiss Guard.

Switzerlandā€™s flag is red sQuare with a white cross, very similar to the Templarā€™s red cross. Whenever I think of the "Red Cross", the Knights Templar always comes to mind.

The Bavarian Illuminati turns 244 years old on May 1, 2020, the day leaving 244-days left in the year. The USA turns 244 years old on July 4, 2020.

The European Management Forum chnaged it's name in 1987 (33 years ago) to the World Economic Forum (WEF). The founder, Klaus Schwab, is still alive, and turned 82 on March 30, 2020. He was a former member of Bilderberg Group and is from not far to Bavaria, home of the Bavarian Illuminati.
Klaus Schwab = 120
Illuminati = 120

On With The Show... FollowThe17

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Trillium

Flashback, Obama ordered support and Training of ISIS.

twitter.com...

Now we know what McCain (no name) was doing with ISIS. Just carrying out the boss's orders.

Also, now there is absolutely no doubt in my mind McCain deliberately took a dive in the 2008 election.

I don't think he dove at all. He just sucked, and Obama was the shiny new toy.
McCain wanted the Presidency like nothing else. He didn't dive. They just have the same people pulling the strings. The uniparty just gives the illusion that the left hand is battling the right.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
2-year delta... Four FISA warrants Declassed...

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

The beginning of a "Sky Event"?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

One of the comments says the picture is from 2006 of the Iceland meteor?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I am using the freedom from work stress to quit cigarettes and the chooch (after birthday on 21st. Like Trump and ice cream; I get two scoops to everyone else's one!
)

I, and my entire bloodline, have addict personalities, and never amount to anything other than burdens to whoever marries them. 1/2 of my male ancestors have died of cirrhosis, including my father and his father before him. I am the only one in my family w/o a drinking problem, and two years ago that was not the case. United in our misery and self-loathing.

And as I walk away from the dumpster fire of the preceding sentence, I am seriously detecting some kind of intelligent unknown influencing me and my entire family. To stay trapped in that hell. I think I am becoming aware of the demon that has been feeding on my family for at least 3 generations.

It appears that demonology has been used to attach parasites to other bloodlines to allow a weak (not strong) bloodline to usurp and project all of it's weakness onto the others, through these same parasites.

And you post here a LOT, and it's consistently contains that vibration information that is kryptonite to this beast I'm fighting. I imagine these things communicate with each other when their home (the swamp) is seriously threatened.

So yeah. You're being targeted by forces, more likely than not. You've been proselytizing against them since your first posts on the Q threads (I remember your arrival for obvious reasons.) Their symbol is an all-seeing-eye, and you are part of the all.

I don't have to tell you to not be afraid. But you need to steel yourself for the civil war that's soon to come to your head. They're not gonna lose the swamp within your mind w/o a fight. Be prepared for the parts of you still under their influence to sabotage your life.

I was going to PM you this, I feel the length of this as a post will lose a lot of people. The personal side might turn people off as well. But what the Q movement is targeting... 90% of ppl on this thread don't understand the gravity of what "drain the swamp" means for humanity.

The fight is for the draining of the swamp that obscures the light of one's soul. A critical strike against the evil within you. It's as personal as it gets.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Staffordshire1
I've had to employ most of these modalities (meditation, fasting, microdosing of certain elements) mostly just to keep from totally losing my mind. Some people don't understand my absolute contempt for this system

have you ever experienced claustrophobia? That will give you a sense of how I feel. I've spent most of my life feeling like a targeted individual. I don't know if I was officially targeted. Maybe not by the government...maybe from something else

The battle is real

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well, the Senate has adjourned until Monday. Someone was mentioning earlier that Trump couldn't attempt to force the House to adjourn until the Senate has adjourned for whatever reason.

Senate adjourns until Monday after Democrats block McConnell's bid to add $250 billion in small business aid

15 million jobs on the line over this thing and the Democrats don't seem to care. Will Trump take action? I'd say if he was gonna do it he would do it this afternoon. Theyll be back in session on Monday. Let's do this!

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Quadrivium

One of the comments says the picture is from 2006 of the Iceland meteor?

I can tell you the crater shown is not an impact crater, so there's that. Just sort of cruised through it a couple places muted, so I don't know what all it said, but I gather it's saying there has been a spike of comet pieces or something?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

He will be holding a briefing in a few minutes. This should be interesting. It is Friday afternoon afterall.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

The governor of Maryland was being interviewed a couple of hours ago. He said that his part of the country is still increasing in the number of coronavirus cases and deaths.

It would be a good idea for President Trump to adjourn both houses of Congress until they feel comfortable enough to come back.

Then he will be king of America and can appropriate all monies as his administration sees fit!

edit on 4/17/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

A judge has just approved of Michael Cohen's release from prison.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Senator Graham put four Declassified fisa warrants on the Senate Judiciary website last night, but when I looked at them they were still heavily redacted where it matters.

Are you referring to something new that has happened today?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

Posts like this are never lost on folks like me. āœŒšŸ¼

The spiritual battle gets damn heavy and Iā€™m thankful to know Iā€™m not alone.

I have done deep dives into generational curses and stuff. Itā€™s eery, but it can help make sense of a lot of stuff like what ur speaking of. One of the biggest tell tales for me, is that Iā€™ve always had a longing to visit Israel. Mainly the places with spiritual significance just draw me in.... my family isnā€™t religious in any sense... so I always wondered why.... I ended up finding some records and photographs from a very long time ago where my family visited - you guessed it- Israel. Itā€™s deep, I tell you. It was one of those moments where I felt like it was a dream.

Iā€™ve always avoided drinking too much bc I know itā€™s in my fam, too. Itā€™s one of those things that makes me like Trump, heā€™s been very forthcoming about that. Some alcohol after all, is called spirits

I wish you the best of luck in that battle because I know right now is super tough...

Cherokee... same... spiritual battles since childhood.

I had guardian angels though, too... like for sure... so I think a big point of confusion for me has been understanding that a great deal of the time the unseen can be deceptive and use trickery... before I knew that... I literally just called it all God...now I tend to question at first even things that play out to be on the good side.

I have really, really prayed for the gift of discernment .... because being spiritually open as I call it, means you have to figure out how to build ā€œfiltersā€

Iā€™ve always said... I think I was just born without whatever natural filters people have between themselves and those things... that, or they were destroyed somehow... and the deeper I dive into certain subjects and certain subjective experiences the more I lean toward the latter.... however, the latter tends to only happen to people who are born with a certain set of traits to begin with- therefore- you just end up in a strange loop of wth happened?

Love and understanding sent to all of you guys who are real and forthcoming rather than divisive and condescending. Iā€™m finally getting to put my hands in the dirt and it is the best therapy ever. šŸŒø

edit on 17-4-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks Rel. I didn't even notice!

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

(I saw Paul a handful of times live. Paul is an odd cat, funny but not quite. Eons ago I saw him open for Sam Kinison before Sam got a break. Sam killed it even then).

I miss Sam, he was hysterical.

a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It looks like somebody in the Obama Biden Administration was indicted today.

trendingrightwing.com...

Scandal free!

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
2-year delta... Four FISA warrants Declassed...

Undercover Huber on Twitter is going through these slice by slice. Link

Looking really bad for FBI.

Also blows up Schiffs Democrat Memo in Response to the House Intelligence Committee Report.
link

Sorry for no snippets, still reading. Just poke around his Twitter feed.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not really much to write home about there. Am I missing something?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It's interesting that CNN is only broadcasting the birx and fauci parts of the daily coronavirus briefings.

It's like those three serve the same master!

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

You are not losing anyone. I have grown up in an alcohol and tobacco filled home. Being the youngest of four boys (three brothers are alcoholics) I know what you mean by addiction oriented families.
The thing is just before I got married I promised God, my future wife and my unborn children they would not have to go through the things I did growing up.
Now I am 48. My 3 boys are grown and I have gone back to drinking. .......
Not an angry drunk, don't even get drunk often (not the kinda drunk I remember coming up) but I can tell you it is a stumbling block.
I am no where as near to my God as I once was. The synchronicity I used to feel with everything around me is no longer there.
Believe it or not but there was a time when I could not tell a lie. If I did it is like reality changed to make it the truth.
I am not talking about saying the sky was orange when it's blue kind of lie.
I mean telling someone something that I knew something (that maybe I didn't really "know") and it would end up being the truth. Like I was so in sync that I knew things I didn't know I knew lol.
That is gone now......I miss it tremendously.

top topics

<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join