It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 320
<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Schiff needs to be censured, lose his access to classified info, or be removed from Congress entirely over this.

He literally cut and pasted lines from the Steele Dossier and used it in his memo.

This is a slam dunk.
edit on 17-4-2020 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That right winger site was alittle weak on sources. Here's the official story from March 6.

Former Acting Inspector General for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Indicted on Theft of Government Property and Scheme to Defraud the United States Government

The indictment charges Charles K. Edwards, 59, of Sandy Spring, Maryland, and Murali Yamazula Venkata, 54, of Aldie, Virginia, with conspiracy to commit theft of government property and to defraud the United States, theft of government property, wire fraud, and aggravated identity theft. The indictment also charges Venkata with destruction of records.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

That should have happened when the chairman of the house intelligence committee, Adam Schiff, sat before Congress, and the world, and read a fake transcript of the call between President Trump and president zielinski of the Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I just watched a video of Biden mumbling and Sanjay Gupta looking sympathetically confused and it occurred to me that,

DJT is on every channel nationwide, in front of the White House, with all the top exerts looking as presidential as it gets and

Joe Biden is running for president from his moms basement.

The contrast is striking.

ETA Hey Lawless good to se you
edit on 17-4-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thank you for reporting the facts without any hyperbole. It's obvious that Obama's administration was far from Scandal free. Coming Revelations will prove that to be even more so.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Couldn't agree more.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Senator Graham put four Declassified fisa warrants on the Senate Judiciary website last night, but when I looked at them they were still heavily redacted where it matters.

Are you referring to something new that has happened today?

Sorry, no, I was just connecting the coincidental Q drop timestamp with FISA declass release. Yea, Sen Graham posted on the 16th but close enough for 4 booms.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
a reply to: pavil

Schiff needs to be censured, lose his access to classified info, or be removed from Congress entirely over this.

He literally cut and pasted lines from the Steele Dossier and used it in his memo.

This is a slam dunk.

Totally agree.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

He literally couldn't read the notes he was using.

Couldn't formulate a coherent sentence without reading the note.

It's sad that Bernie lost to this Senile husk of a Politician. He's like the last leaders of the USSR. Bring them out to wave on May Day.

The debates are going to be a slaughter. Watch for the DNC try to worm out of them.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
New Q Post

Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6
17 Apr 2020 - 8:46:32 PM

A_Traitor_s_Justice.png

twitter.com...📁
We are ready.
[Set 1]
Mission good.
Q

Remember. FISA = START

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: Aallanon

He literally couldn't read the notes he was using.

Couldn't formulate a coherent sentence without reading the note.

It's sad that Bernie lost to this Senile husk of a Politician. He's like the last leaders of the USSR. Bring them out to wave on May Day.

The debates are going to be a slaughter. Watch for the DNC try to worm out of them.

PAV, in a closed primary - only SJW/liberals were allowed to vote, with over 200 candidates, the "left's" party of inclusion picked an 80 year old white pedophile with dementia. Big on talk, short on walk it would seem.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WorldUnderCeej
I am using the freedom from work stress to quit cigarettes and the chooch (after birthday on 21st. Like Trump and ice cream; I get two scoops to everyone else's one!
)

I, and my entire bloodline, have addict personalities, and never amount to anything other than burdens to whoever marries them. 1/2 of my male ancestors have died of cirrhosis, including my father and his father before him. I am the only one in my family w/o a drinking problem, and two years ago that was not the case. United in our misery and self-loathing.

And as I walk away from the dumpster fire of the preceding sentence, I am seriously detecting some kind of intelligent unknown influencing me and my entire family. To stay trapped in that hell. I think I am becoming aware of the demon that has been feeding on my family for at least 3 generations.

It appears that demonology has been used to attach parasites to other bloodlines to allow a weak (not strong) bloodline to usurp and project all of it's weakness onto the others, through these same parasites.

And you post here a LOT, and it's consistently contains that vibration information that is kryptonite to this beast I'm fighting. I imagine these things communicate with each other when their home (the swamp) is seriously threatened.

So yeah. You're being targeted by forces, more likely than not. You've been proselytizing against them since your first posts on the Q threads (I remember your arrival for obvious reasons.) Their symbol is an all-seeing-eye, and you are part of the all.

I don't have to tell you to not be afraid. But you need to steel yourself for the civil war that's soon to come to your head. They're not gonna lose the swamp within your mind w/o a fight. Be prepared for the parts of you still under their influence to sabotage your life.

I was going to PM you this, I feel the length of this as a post will lose a lot of people. The personal side might turn people off as well. But what the Q movement is targeting... 90% of ppl on this thread don't understand the gravity of what "drain the swamp" means for humanity.

The fight is for the draining of the swamp that obscures the light of one's soul. A critical strike against the evil within you. It's as personal as it gets.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Staffordshire1
I've had to employ most of these modalities (meditation, fasting, microdosing of certain elements) mostly just to keep from totally losing my mind. Some people don't understand my absolute contempt for this system

have you ever experienced claustrophobia? That will give you a sense of how I feel. I've spent most of my life feeling like a targeted individual. I don't know if I was officially targeted. Maybe not by the government...maybe from something else

The battle is real

Thank you for your response. It sounds like you and I are a lot alike, as far as what we were born into. I've spent my life surrounded by psychopaths (and alcoholics). I always have to stop and analyze myself to make sure I haven't become one.

Walking a thin line...lol

Every day is a test for me (the battle...and the war) but I can proudly say that I am winning. I couldn't say this a year ago

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MaplePatriot

I need some maple syrup to go with that Q drop. 😎

Welcome new comer, I think.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Thank you friend - I've been lurking for awhile. I had an old account i was using around 2010-2012 but have since long forgot the login info. It's great to be back in such an interesting time in world history. I don't quite understand the q map/clock and decodes but it's fun to figure out.

All Q drops are a tad bit better with maple syrup

edit on 4/17/2020 by MaplePatriot because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
So I'm watching Lou Dobbs right now, and he just said Xi is responsible for 150 MILLION people. Was that a mistake? Is it 150 thousand or million? My phone's experiencing buffering issues, I will link to it when the poor boy recovers.

If you don't want to wait on me, which I recommend, the bit I'm bringing up occurs while he is talking to a General... Keanes? Keaning? I missed his name at the end. The show itself was... meh.

I'll edit the link in when I know I got the right one.

Edit:
www.google.com...://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D2gE72Spx3qE&ved=2ahUKEwivkvnj0_DoAhUXU80KHaJuDG0QwqsBMAR6BAgEEB A&usg=AOvVaw0d7_DdPchBoLQKJtJfHgG4

17:30 is when he says it. He says 150,000 earlier in the same convo (missed that, sorry) but he says that 150,000,000 number with emphasis. Strange
edit on 17-4-2020 by WorldUnderCeej because: Linky

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Clip

7 Drops with Puzzle

Maybe the White House clip posted later might provide more insight as to which drop.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Come help Canada when you're done, Q

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Looks like the "7's are wild" will hit within the next 24 hours.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Nice to see Bill Kristol willing to go down with his NeoCon Ship.

Wonder what bad things he has done.......

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
thread

I'm shocked that an organization whose logo is a SNAKE would lie about the cause of death for political gain. "Do no harm"

Medical statistics are new level of lying, cosmic level.

top topics

<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join