It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I was hoping to flush you out of the woodworks! You, cherokee, and cranky are the ones who speak of vibrational density so I hope to hear from the old man on the subject as well.

I gotta let the dogs out and make battle against them. I'll respond in depth after I return. Just wanted to get to you before too many pages bury your comment. I appreciate you commenting, I saw you say your sticking to memes and such.

I am playing catch-up on the thread. I have... 173 pages to go. I see why you stopped, this thread has parts where I could just tear out page after page and miss nothing. I see why people make fun of the thread. Damn shame. Perhaps we'll change that by adding some meat into the thread.

A human can't live on bread and sauce alone. Let us all remember that.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
OMG...No wonder Joe Biden didn't want inbound traffic from China to the USA halted!

Obama-Biden Gave Millions of $$$ to the Wuhan lab: twitter.com...

Pelosi waiting until the Virus made it to America before passing the Impeachment articles over to the Senate.

You think Obama-Biden planted a trojan horse (Covid-19 release) designed to be activated at a certain time?

"Timing is everything" -Q

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
At the risk of resparking the religious bickering...

DeBlasio has threatened to close churches permanently if parishioners don't do as they're told and stay away from church.

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio threatened to shut down churches and synagogues permanently if they violated the state’s stay-at-home orders. 

"A small number of religious communities, specific churches and specific synagogues are unfortunately not paying attention to this guidance even though it’s so widespread," the mayor said Friday. 

"I want to say to all those who are preparing for the potential of religious services this weekend: If you go to your synagogue, if you go to your church and attempt to hold services after having been told so often not to, our enforcement agents will have no choice but to shut down those services," he added.

Non-compliance could also bring additional action, including fines and “potentially closing the building permanently.”

This is spiritual warfare. They understand the power of prayer and they're trying to shut it down because they are losing and they are desperate. IMO.

townhall.com...

link   
In a seminar he gave in Zurich in 1925, Carl Jung expressed his belief in the idea of "ancestor possession"

"There is one ego in the conscious and another made up of unconscious ancestral elements, by the force of which a man who has been fairly himself over a period of years suddenly falls under the sway of an ancestor." ~Carl Jung, 1925 Seminar, page 36.

"Perhaps certain traits belonging to the ancestors get buried away in the mind as complexes with a life of their own which has never been assimilated into the life of the individual, and then, for some unknown reason, these complexes become activated, step out of their obscurity in the folds of the unconscious, and begin to dominate the whole mind." ~Carl Jung, 1925 Seminar, Page 37.
Analytical Psychology: Notes of the Seminar Given in 1925

link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Curiosity,

Several past Rallies are where the POTUS explained 'How many were present and asked the media to swing their Cameras and show what he meant'. Just out of 'Curiosity', wonder how many of those rallies were hit recently by the stand apart (6 feet) suggestion ??

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Exclusive: As Washington DC Faces Coronavirus Spike, Secret Military Task Force Prepares to Secure the Capital

District of Columbia Mayor Muriel Bowser yesterday ordered a one-month extension of the state of emergency, as cases in the region grow at a rapid pace. Federal officials in the nation's capital expect a New York-like epidemic in the District, Maryland and Virginia, one that could potentially cripple the government.

But a little-known military task force charged with evacuating Washington has already been activated, a task force charged with the most sensitive government mission of "securing" Washington in the face of attackers, foreign and domestic—and if necessary, moving White House and other key government offices to alternate locations.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WorldUnderCeej

I was hoping to flush you out of the woodworks! You, cherokee, and cranky are the ones who speak of vibrational density so I hope to hear from the old man on the subject as well.

I gotta let the dogs out and make battle against them. I'll respond in depth after I return. Just wanted to get to you before too many pages bury your comment. I appreciate you commenting, I saw you say your sticking to memes and such.

I am playing catch-up on the thread. I have... 173 pages to go. I see why you stopped, this thread has parts where I could just tear out page after page and miss nothing. I see why people make fun of the thread. Damn shame. Perhaps we'll change that by adding some meat into the thread.

A human can't live on bread and sauce alone. Let us all remember that.

Ask away WUC.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

You heard of Saint Germain
Ascended Master Saint Germain
Master of the Violet Flame, Chohan of the Seventh Ray

This dude seems to channel his way into some important people.

Saint Germain was embodied as the prophet Samuel, Saint Joseph, Saint Alban-the first martyr of Britain, and Merlin—alchemist, prophet and counselor to King Arthur. More recently, Saint Germain was Roger Bacon, Christopher Columbus and, in his final lifetime, Sir Francis Bacon. Francis Bacon has been called the greatest mind the West ever produced and is known as the father of inductive reasoning and the scientific method. His soul entered the ritual of the ascension from the Rakoczy Mansion, retreat of the Great Divine Director, on May 1, 1684.

Also a key player in what is known as the Quantum Financial Reset and the Saint Germain Trust

One reason I keep an eye on Templar and Rosecrusian symbols like you mentioned in an earlier post today.
edit on 17-4-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
So, there is speculation that these artifacts look odd.

I see Pepe's, myself.

What say you?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: OsirianObsidian

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

I wonder which version of that movie is his favorite.? Events to come starting April 19. 🤔

I've never seen Mutiny on the Bounty. But that will have to change now.

Don't waste your time I thought the movie sucked and drags on. The acting was fine the script is raw to my liking.

The idea though transcends time.
A true story:

The Captain rules properly as Maritime laws would suggest but he is relentless and has no humanity. Eventually, his sin like attitude of Lord and Master have driven the crew mad and the most intelligent is forced, by the crew and his own assertations to commit Mutiny of the Ship "Bounty". It is a battle of wits where law and order issues become fuzzy.

But the end of it is the little guys gave it to "the man" who had it coming. England caught about 15 of them and three of them were hung. Eventually they found one survivor and didn't prosecute.

From Wikipedia I rarely use this site please forgive me

Bounty had left England in 1787 on a mission to collect and transport breadfruit plants from Tahiti to the West Indies. A five-month layover in Tahiti, during which many of the men lived ashore and formed relationships with native Polynesians, led many men to be less amenable to military discipline. Relations between Bligh and his crew deteriorated after he began handing out increasingly harsh punishments, criticism and abuse, Christian being a particular target. After three weeks back at sea, Christian and others forced Bligh from the ship. Twenty-five men remained on board afterwards, including loyalists held against their will and others for whom there was no room in the launch.

After Bligh reached England in April 1790, the Admiralty despatched HMS Pandora to apprehend the mutineers. Fourteen were captured in Tahiti and imprisoned on board Pandora, which then searched without success for Christian's party that had hidden on Pitcairn Island. After turning back towards England, Pandora ran aground on the Great Barrier Reef, with the loss of 31 crew and four prisoners from Bounty. The 10 surviving detainees reached England in June 1792 and were court martialled; four were acquitted, three were pardoned and three were hanged.

Christian's group remained undiscovered on Pitcairn until 1808, by which time only one mutineer, John Adams, remained alive. Almost all his fellow-mutineers, including Christian, had been killed, either by each other or by their Polynesian companions. No action was taken against Adams; descendants of the mutineers and their Tahitian captives live on Pitcairn into the 21st century.

If I was to do an analysis on why Trump said this movie applies to his situation, I would say that he feels as though he's Christian - co-opted by patriots to rise up against the tyranny of the establishment oppressors (Bligh)...and that right now, he feels like the coronavirus is the establishment sending Pandora to search for him on Pitcairn Island...and they will soon run aground on a huge unseen and unexpected issue (the Great Barrier Reef).

Your analysis makes sense to me too. He might act like a bully in some peoples mind, but he does seem to tiptoe around not being a bully and still making his points. He could be way more aggressive if he needs to be but he seems to know the art of the deal. Just as he claimed.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
From the "LOL" department. Senators Feinstein and Warner ask DOJ IG Michael Horowitz to investigate his boss, DOJ AG William Barr.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

www.whitehouse.gov...

1:03:00 to 1:08:00

Gates Foundation mentioned

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Say wut?! 👀🤔🤬

Over 43,000 US millionaires will get ‘stimulus’ averaging $1.6 million each

At least 43,000 American millionaires who are too rich to get coronavirus stimulus checks are getting a far bigger boost — averaging $1.6 million each, according to a congressional committee.

Rep. Lloyd Doggett (D-Texas) claimed that “someone wrongly seized on this health emergency to reward ultrarich beneficiaries.”

“For those earning $1 million annually, a tax break buried in the recent coronavirus relief legislation is so generous that its total cost is more than total new funding for all hospitals in America and more than the total provided to all state and local governments,” he stressed in a statement.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I made a post a few pages ago in response to cherokee, dealing with the... non-mundane side of the Q operation.

In a world where humans are the currency being exchanged, who/what would be interested in collecting a stockpile? The image of a pantry comes to mind. With humans as the foodstuffs. Our energy AND bodies.

You're the earliest user who consistently posted about H as C, vibration and the such. Your insight will prove critical, I think.

Also, while I have your attention, I commented on your post with Paul Mooney. As I read it, I'm realizing it comes off a bit... ascerbic. Ignore that, my emotion of irritation at disinfo in general painted my words red. If you could PM me an answer I'd appreciate it. Unless you think it belongs on the thread.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Odd clip from @Navy

Free Energy???

Why does it appear she's holding a decades old Maglite, Jewelry and a fresh manicure on the space station?

Worth noting, she's using the wifi to demonstrate, which should be a clue that in does in fact interface with one's cells.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaplePatriot
New Q Post

Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6
17 Apr 2020 - 8:46:32 PM

A_Traitor_s_Justice.png

twitter.com...
We are ready.
[Set 1]
Mission good.
Q

Remember. FISA = START

Just maybe this is

set 1

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
At the risk of resparking the religious bickering...

DeBlasio has threatened to close churches permanently if parishioners don't do as they're told and stay away from church.

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio threatened to shut down churches and synagogues permanently if they violated the state’s stay-at-home orders. 

"A small number of religious communities, specific churches and specific synagogues are unfortunately not paying attention to this guidance even though it’s so widespread," the mayor said Friday. 

"I want to say to all those who are preparing for the potential of religious services this weekend: If you go to your synagogue, if you go to your church and attempt to hold services after having been told so often not to, our enforcement agents will have no choice but to shut down those services," he added.

Non-compliance could also bring additional action, including fines and “potentially closing the building permanently.”

This is spiritual warfare. They understand the power of prayer and they're trying to shut it down because they are losing and they are desperate. IMO.

townhall.com...[/quo te]

De Blasio needs a swift kick in the nuts. That would be flagrantly unconstitutional.

edit on 17-4-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: MaplePatriot
New Q Post

Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6
17 Apr 2020 - 8:46:32 PM

A_Traitor_s_Justice.png

twitter.com...
We are ready.
[Set 1]
Mission good.
Q

Remember. FISA = START

Just maybe this is

set 1

John Solomon said in his interview on Lou Dobs to expect a handful of indictments.

Seems to line up with this Q post:

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

this time we win

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

DECODE ID 25RSH200417004D

Here ya go cranky... 7 puzzle pieces:

Q1402 = Puzzle piece 1

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 349934 No.1445147 📁
May 17 2018 13:30:25 (EST)

What had to happen first?
Think logically.
Think DOJ & FBI.
Think cleaning.
Puzzle
coming together?
We have reached our cruising altitude of 40,000 ft. long ago.
As we prepare to land, please fasten your seatbelt and make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full upright position.
Q

I think the #64 refers to a 64 character hexadecimal key!

Q1934 = Puzzle piece 2

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a871a8 No.2758106 📁
Aug 27 2018 18:10:22 (EST)
saraacarter.com...📁
>>BIG PUZZLE PIECE
Who is systematically arranging the leaks to select individuals?
Why is this important [to drop] prior to BO testimony?
Q

Q2294 = Puzzle piece 3

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.305 📁
Sep 27 2018 23:49:02 (EST)
DfjZS2PXUAEBQAt.jpg

thehill.com...📁
"House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) — a member of Congress’s “Gang of Eight” that was briefed more than anyone else about the inadequacies of the Russia evidence — believes you should declassify. His office told me so today."
Puzzle becoming more clear w/ each passing day?
Q

I think "clear w/ each passing day" points to use of timestamp in creating the key... perhaps DEC2HEX(DATE) of the 7 posts?

Q2978 = Puzzle piece 4 (& 5?)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 599c69 No.5525362 📁
Mar 5 2019 17:39:25 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Good catch, Patriot!
A puzzle within a puzzle.
Red/Green?
Magic swords?
NSA humor.
Q

"Red/Green?" - the Chan ID of 599c69 shows as GREEN on this post, hinting that the Chan ID may also form part of the key?

Q3019 = Puzzle piece 5?

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: e86c0f No.5616382 📁
Mar 10 2019 22:09:20 (EST)
https:/ /www.nsa.gov/News-Features/News-Stories/Article-View/Article/1624713/may-2018-puzzle-periodical-shall-we-play-a-game-computer-tic-tac-toe/📁
Shall We Play A Game?
How many Tweets has POTUS 'forwarded' in the past 12-hours?
Primary topic(s)?
March Madness.
Do you have your [ ] filled in?
Q

Q3061 = Puzzle piece 6

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: b35117 No.5681131 📁
Mar 14 2019 13:52:22 (EST)

>>5681048
Another piece to the puzzle.
AUTISTS SAVING THE WORLD.
Q

Q3878 = Puzzle piece 7

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e42a09 No.8200462 📁
Feb 20 2020 20:40:44 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
The puzzle is coming together.
Q

Now... How do they fit together?

Probably to form a 64 character key... so cut&paste header items/urls?
edit on 17-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join